Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Keeps asking for security code

This is a discussion on Keeps asking for security code within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1. I haven't set security code up coz I thought this was meant for people with seal/unseal already setup 2. ...
Page: 1

denon33

1. I haven't set security code up coz I thought this was meant for people with seal/unseal already setup
    2. Do I login to MYKOL to set this up?
    3. I have many accounts some 2 yrs old and cant remember secret question.
    4. I cant remeber email adresses for these accounts.
    5. Most of the accounts were created using yahoo/msn email and these stop working after 30 days of inactivity.

Will I be able to login to MYKOL, change the email address, then confirm the change, then setup security code?

And am I right thinking everyone, even non prem players have to do this?

Guess my entire day is gonna be spent setting new email accounts up, trying to change my email address in MYKOL, then setting up the seurity code, then checking the accounts are actually working. I cant believe this shit. My major concern is my mule accounts ( I have 2 both created over 2yrs ago ) and between them they have 40gb's on them.

Arghhh plz help me.

u need to update ur security code in all acounts
    but its buged atm no one can login at mykol
    (look at servers they r empty)

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

There complete majority of player will have same problems as you. K2 never actually thinks of consequences before they come up with something new and its almost always a screw up. I hope they will remove this thing as its really doesnt make any sense having it..

i have the same prob -.- i cant change my fukin seal pw . will i ever be able to login now ?

denon33

Does it say anything about forgotten email addresses? I should be able to work out most of the secret questions from the prompts. and have traced all but 2 email addresses.

Of those email addresses there is only 1 still active. So will I have to create new email accounts and will it let me do this in MYKOL even though the email accounts are inactive?

Not bothered about not being able to login, its just the amount of people like me who didn't do it.

Off topic....Maybe thats because official forums are shite coz of chuckie and his stupid comments lol.

But seriously I'm very worried about this, especially the inactive email accounts. How can I reply when they send a confirm letter to the account when the addy is inactive?

BoogieWoogie i think u need to say bb to ur accounts with lost email
    same as i did :s

ya even if u know the birthdate on the acc they wont help and change ur email to something new

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

1. I haven't set security code up coz I thought this was meant for people with seal/unseal already setup
    2. Do I login to MYKOL to set this up?
    3. I have many accounts some 2 yrs old and cant remember secret question.
    4. I cant remeber email adresses for these accounts.
    5. Most of the accounts were created using yahoo/msn email and these stop working after 30 days of inactivity.

Will I be able to login to MYKOL, change the email address, then confirm the change, then setup security code?

And am I right thinking everyone, even non prem players have to do this?

Guess my entire day is gonna be spent setting new email accounts up, trying to change my email address in MYKOL, then setting up the seurity code, then checking the accounts are actually working. I cant believe this shit. My major concern is my mule accounts ( I have 2 both created over 2yrs ago ) and between them they have 40gb's on them.

Arghhh plz help me.[/b]
    works on gamersfirst.

There complete majority of player will have same problems as you. K2 never actually thinks of consequences before they come up with something new and its almost always a screw up. I hope they will remove this thing as its really doesnt make any sense having it..[/b]
    makes sence to me...no more sharrer and all previously hacked accounts can no longer be used ';-]

Well Gamersfirst/K2 told us in any News or soemthing, that they give you the chance to change your secret questions and Seal pws.
    Iam 100% sure. but iam at work atm and Knightonlineworld.com ist blocked. So I cant look.
    But you know, they delete some News, so iam not sure if its still there. But iam 100% sure.

denon33

You have to be joking right? I've traced all the email addresses and passwords. I've traced all the secret questions. But they are old inactive email accounts used to create new characters.

Are you saying that simply because they are not my main email address and they were used just to create new accounts that its BB to my lvl 74 sin with Plat prem?

There must be tens of thousands of people who have created email accounts to make new KO accounts. Do they seriously expect people to login once a month to an email account they never use to keep it active, just incase you can see into the future that they would implement something like this? And btw my main email account is already binded to a KO account so I couldn't have changed any of the characters email addys in MYKOL anyway.

Please tell me there will be a way around this. Did I read somewhere that there will be an amnesty on forgetten email addys for a while?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

You have to be joking right? I've traced all the email addresses and passwords. I've traced all the secret questions. But they are old inactive email accounts used to create new characters.

Are you saying that simply because they are not my main email address and they were used just to create new accounts that its BB to my lvl 74 sin with Plat prem?

There must be tens of thousands of people who have created email accounts to make new KO accounts. Do they seriously expect people to login once a month to an email account they never use to keep it active, just incase you can see into the future that they would implement something like this? And btw my main email account is already binded to a KO account so I couldn't have changed any of the characters email addys in MYKOL anyway.

Please tell me there will be a way around this. Did I read somewhere that there will be an amnesty on forgetten email addys for a while?[/b]
    u can reactivate an email by relogging into it...

denon33

Yeah I know, but Yahoo delete all previous information. They are all reactivated and no info there, except for the lvl 74 sin

Not as freaked out now that account is OK, but my mule has +1 RE, +1 HR, 2x+8 MD's, Full shell +7/12 set, +1 pp, +1 wp 2xROL, 2X LB. And the mule account has no info and the 74 is naked !!!

kingzero

i have the sam problem so i loggd in to gamefirst and send a ticket and i hoppfull get i anser sone

denon33

What info do they ask? just your secret question, because alot of these accounts were created when they gave you a

Knight online Seal/Unseal password.
    Global MU Online Vault password.

do you need that info? Or just your secret question.

If your emails got deleted for inactivity go to site and make same mails again. Thats how i did.
    I made this numbers before 1 week and have no problems with logging now. But i see KO site is down aq =/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast