Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Lawyer + K2?

This is a discussion on Lawyer + K2? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im not saying yes or no but i am telling you that i had a freind in game that got ...
Page: 2

Banned

im not saying yes or no but i am telling you that i had a freind in game that got hacked and he a had a family member that was a lawyer and got them to contact K2 network and you know actually this is the only time i seen it but he got ALL his stuff back this is a true story i know k2 are a buncha dickheads but i dont think they want some legal matter up in their face so you never can tell mabey it might just work!!!![/b]
    iam not saying yes or no but my friend has a friend who got hacked ingame then he took his Batman costume and ran to the k2 building and said hey iam here to help a little guy who got hacked!
    And woom he got all his stuff back
    this is a true story i know k2 are a buncha dickheads but i dont think they want some specialpower matter up in their face so you never can tell mabey it might just work!!!!

Banned

You dont get it, you dont talk about real money, because as they say, all items, and caracters are the property of K2.

So you donc get a chance to get anything back, except if your totaly unbanned.

if brought to a small claims court, I think you may actually be able to succeed. However the costs may be higher than what you lost already.

im not saying yes or no but i am telling you that i had a freind in game that got hacked and he a had a family member that was a lawyer and got them to contact K2 network and you know actually this is the only time i seen it but he got ALL his stuff back this is a true story i know k2 are a buncha dickheads but i dont think they want some legal matter up in their face so you never can tell mabey it might just work!!!![/b]
    seen it happens 3 or 4 times from ppl that live in california just went down and got all sorted out wanna know why ? ppl like k2 fear the day they actually have to go to court

as for this topic if u even live in the us just contact a lawyer explain situation tell him u want him to notify k2 that ur going to bring a case against them and odds are it will be sorted out charlie did the same and he got unbanned alot of ppl dont like to hear this but charlie still playing on diez

if ur from germany i really dont think there is nething at all u can do tbh

Arthurios

Ig you win the case than you dont need to pay your lawyer fee's but k2

silverbuffer18

if brought to a small claims court, I think you may actually be able to succeed. However the costs may be higher than what you lost already.[/b]
    +1, dont bother

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Might be interesting

They can get sued...

Whole CrazyMageOfChina clan got banned right?

When i called K2 about it and confronted them, they unbanned them in a hot minute because i threatend to take legal action over racial discrimination.

They also told me the banning was due to " A Mistake" I dont see anything in the TOS for being banned because your chinese, USKO is international except for the Carnacs.

Imhotep

They can get sued...

Whole CrazyMageOfChina clan got banned right?

When i called K2 about it and confronted them, they unbanned them in a hot minute because i threatend to take legal action over racial discrimination.

They also told me the banning was due to " A Mistake" I dont see anything in the TOS for being banned because your chinese, USKO is international except for the Carnacs.[/b]
    How did they take you seriously with a voice like that ? :P

(up for some gunzzzzzz ? xD :wub: )

How did they take you seriously with a voice like that ? :P
    (up for some gunzzzzzz ? xD :wub: )[/b]

I cant im busy now xD

Hmph, nothing is wrong with my voice! I can sound like a very mature intellectual women when i want too!

You could probably take the to small claims court and if you could show your purchases and the report that you are banned or can't get in, like even bringing ur laptop, you just might win and it wouldn't cost you much to do it (if you are in the USA).

BTW, K2 does have suits against them...

Zxenke

YOU PROMISE, THEREFORE, THAT YOU WILL NEVER ASSERT OR BRING ANY CLAIM OR SUIT AGAINST K2 NETWORK, ITS LICENSORS, OR ANY EMPLOYEES OF ANY OF THE ABOVE, WHICH IS RELATED TO OR BASED ON (I) A CLAIM THAT YOU "OWN" ANY VIRTUAL GOODS IN ANY GAME, (II) A CLAIM FOR THE "VALUE" OF VIRTUAL GOODS IF K2 NETWORK DELETES THEM (AND/OR TERMINATES YOUR ACCOUNT(S)) IF YOU OR ANYONE ACTING IN CONCERT WITH YOU VIOLATES ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE GAME'S RULES OF CONDUCT, K2 NETWORK'S TERMS OF SERVICE AND/OR K2 NETWORK'S PRIVACY POLICY (ALL OF WHICH ARE POSTED AT A LINK AT WWW.[K2NETWORK.NET]), (III) A CLAIM FOR THE "VALUE" OF VIRTUAL GOODS THAT YOU MAY LOSE IF K2 NETWORK DOES ANYTHING THAT IT IS ENTITLED TO DO PURSUANT TO ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE GAME'S RULES OF CONDUCT, K2 NETWORK'S TERMS OF SERVICE AND/OR K2 NETWORK'S PRIVACY POLICY, OR FOR ANY MALFUNCTIONS AND/OR "BUGS" IN THE GAME, AND/OR (IV) A CLAIM THAT THE "VALUE" OF ANY VIRTUAL GOODS HAS INCREASED OR DECREASED BY VIRTUE OF ANY GAME MODIFICATION THAT K2 NETWORK HAS MADE OR WILL MAKE.[/b]
    You cannot sue if you are dealing with babashopping or a legitly banned character/account. If you were unjustly banned (which is quite possible), you can take them to court based on unfair termination of an account. No company can terminate an account or usage (depending on the type of the company) without just reason. If K2 does not record proofs of the bans they make, they are fucked. Of course court action is rarely a good idea for such a small thing as this. You and K2 both would pay way more money than it is worth, so no, it's not a good idea really.

You cannot sue if you are dealing with babashopping or a legitly banned character/account. If you were unjustly banned (which is quite possible), you can take them to court based on unfair termination of an account. No company can terminate an account or usage (depending on the type of the company) without just reason. If K2 does not record proofs of the bans they make, they are fucked. Of course court action is rarely a good idea for such a small thing as this. You and K2 both would pay way more money than it is worth, so no, it's not a good idea really.[/b]

Despite TOS, K2 is required to service you if you pay them. It's like buying an ISP and all of a sudden they don't allow you to log in your account. You are entitled to an explanation. However, if they do have proof or justifiable reason for banning your account, then you really are sol no matter what you do...

I cant im busy now xD

Hmph, nothing is wrong with my voice! I can sound like a very mature intellectual women when i want too![/b]
    Hi Mr K2 man - Do you have some candy?

Gotta love Dixie's voice :P XD

Banned

I cant im busy now xD

Hmph, nothing is wrong with my voice! I can sound like a very mature intellectual women when i want too![/b]
    I think you got lucky with whoever picked K2's hot line lol :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast