Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Lawyer + K2?

This is a discussion on Lawyer + K2? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its possible to get an account unbanned or get items back the postive is that you will get your stuff ...
Page: 3

draviste

Its possible to get an account unbanned or get items back the postive is that you will get your stuff back the downside is you'll be a gm dick sucker to the rest of the community. The best way to get your account unblocked is customer service, but not the front line copy and paste guys you need to get to a supervisor or manager to get real results. Talking about lawyers and kickin ass is not going to solve your problems. Trust me on this one you can get items back or an account unbanned but it takes persistance and you have to be smart about your approach, agin the best way is that you need to get past the front line CS or GMs and get to a supervisor or manager and detail your issue, usually you get one shot to explain your situation and hopefully if justified get your account/items back. Just my 2 cents I know it is vague but it can be accomplished you just have to think about what is the right approach to the problem.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

WOW guys i neva thought i would say this but im UNBANNED!!!
    guys Linus is cool guy really he checked my account and so on and saw nothing
    was wrong with it. And now im unbanned, Special Thanks to LINUS great guy,
    Im very happy now.....and thx to ko4life for the commis
    anyway cya guys

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

If I were you, I would just throw this on Linus' face...Don't get me wrong he's a nice guy and all but...( fill in the blank)

Guys, you know what you did and you know why you got banned. The only people in the world who know what you were doing is K2 and yourselves and so you feel you've got a springboard for an argument within the community about "evil" K2 and how "wrongfully" you were banned. Play fairly and this won't happen; it's as simple as that. I know you don't understand how we have proof of what you were doing, but we do, and I'm sure someone here at KO4Life can enlighten you.[/b]
    El Oh El

PriestOfShadows

nice!
    there was this one dude who had a level 80 character that was banned. the guy sued k2 and got everything back. might be fake, but read it somewhere...

manveerj

I remember someone won a court case and if you already have a lawyer go for it

Zxenke

If I were you, I would just throw this on Linus' face...Don't get me wrong he's a nice guy and all but...( fill in the blank)
    El Oh El[/b]
    He admitted to me in a PM that they bluff alot too.

Banned

You would win if you get a lawyer. In fact, you would win if you were to argue the case on your own. You should go on Judge Mathis. He is in California. Get us some media exposure so we can all start suing K2. You are our inspiration. Show us the way. Lead us over the horizon.

YOU LOSE K2

Tiba

Terms of Service clearly state that you can not sue based on an account ban.

You lost this case before it even started.[/b]
    mhmm
    cant do shit about it but quit and start playing the real life

im not longer banned^^

Banned

im not longer banned^^ [/b]
    SUE THEM FOR FALSE BAN.

We want to see you on Judge Mathis.

Banned

mhmm
    cant do shit about it but quit and start playing the real life [/b]
    How would you know? Judge Mathis is for the people. According to his program guide, he grew up in the Bronx. He wasn't always rich and fabulous. He has been representing people against big businesses for over twenty years. Since K2 is considered a big business, SameS has a chance. With SameS leading us, he will surely win the lawsuit. He will be a millionaire. Then we can all start suing K2 and become millionaires. In the end, K2 won't falsely ban people. Our hardships will be over.

How would you know? Judge Mathis is for the people. According to his program guide, he grew up in the Bronx. He wasn't always rich and fabulous. He has been representing people against big businesses for over twenty years. Since K2 is considered a big business, SameS has a chance. With SameS leading us, he will surely win the lawsuit. He will be a millionaire. Then we can all start suing K2 and become millionaires. In the end, K2 won't falsely ban people. Our hardships will be over.[/b]
    i like u bro u make me laugh hehe
    but i got what want, so why spending money......but you argument is correct FALSE BAN <_<
    and to Tiba i got a real life, i just wanted my char or my money back that i have spended for that char. yaaaaaaaa meaaaaaaan?

hehe cheers guys XD

Zxenke

@Sames: The fact they unbanned you though, you would have little chance of winning now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123