Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Leaving game

This is a discussion on Leaving game within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Called K2's comppany today talked with a Tech admin about my account being blocked and good game at them took ...
Page: 1

Default Leaving game

Called K2's comppany today talked with a Tech admin about my account being blocked and good game at them took my 20USD and blocked the account and now they are not returning it to me because i cant get the payment informations right.... fucking BS k2....

Lost lvl 67 mage named Eclypse Glacier Erenion +6 and many other shit in the inn GG some hopes i have for K2.

Thank you all who knew me it was fun.

Banned

k2 = gay

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe
    *k2 = gay
    +999999999 so on.

wait u bought account and got scammed outta it now complaining i woulda never helped u if i knew this please explain

DontBanMe

bb

fuck k2

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Wow! and they actually answered you?! You must count yourself fucking lucky dude. Almost three weeks that my account got fuked and there's nothing they "can do". The best I got was an email reply (they asked for the credit cards info to "verify" me and after I sent all the info I had they said that they were "sorry" but there was not much that they could do except to rollback my account to the 22nd of Septermber... guess what day they had sent me that email) and now it seems like they blocked my email address.. My premium ran out so I'm fucked They don't answer my phone calls, they don't answer the messages I leave @ their machines, and better yet, they keep sending me automated replies whenever I submit tickets So count yourself lucky that you had the chance to speak to any of those money-stealing bastards

Cya Aellio, goodluck in rl bro, hope to see u in game some while, I could help u anytime... bb, K2 sucks

Check PM

.... yup thanks everything bb

wello

-_- ull be back thats like the 5th time ur leaving?
    yup ull be back..

cya later

uhh no i wont... i lost everything i donth have no more characters and no usd to build my self up so yea..

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

k2 are freakin ****s to non preium.. and they treat their customers the same h43r: wtf...

Cadence96

Default Re: Leaving game

Originally posted by aeLLio
    Called K2's comppany today talked with a Tech admin about my account being blocked and good game at them took my 20USD and blocked the account and now they are not returning it to me because i cant get the *payment informations right.... fucking BS k2.... Thank you youngblood for selling me a fucking up account out of this game later.

Lost lvl 67 mage named Eclypse Glacier Erenion +6 and many other shit in the inn GG some hopes i have for K2.

Thank you all who knew me it was fun.
    let me guess.... if someone makes fraud with the credit card used before in premium service, then will K2 block all accounts who have this CC in purchase history?

maybe if u read i didnt do fraud i bought 2k kc with my mothers card and then i got blocked the next morning...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast