Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

leaving ko

This is a discussion on leaving ko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You're right, everyone already knows you're a failed abortion. Allow me to give you some advice. When I want some ...
Page: 4

Psy

You're right, everyone already knows you're a failed abortion. Allow me to give you some advice. When I want some monkey minded advice, I'll shake your cage. If you spew something useful out, I'll give you a fucking banana. Until then, suck on your own fecal matter.

Banned

You're right, everyone already knows you're a failed abortion. Allow me to give you some advice. When I want some monkey minded advice, I'll shake your cage. If you spew something useful out, I'll give you a fucking banana. Until then, suck on your own fecal matter.[/b]
    still not funny...

if i want your opinion i will let you know since your one of those diez retards

Psy

still not funny...

if i want your opinion i will let you know since your one of those diez retards[/b]
    For future reference, if you have something to say: just shut up.

Banned

For future reference, if you have something to say: just shut up.[/b]
    "hence" why did you have to start shit with me in the first place?
    oh well, your from diez i understand
    i go to bed!

Psy

I'm not too surprised to discover that you're from New Orleans (as it says in your info); you wouldn't recognize a clue even if Blue came up to you and smacked you in your ugly, inbred face.

nakanax

bye bye

Hey cutie Senior Member

il take anything

oh well, your from diez i understand[/b]
    that shows how ignorant and retarded u are. just because some1 plays a certain server it makes then stupid? go outside there's another world outside from ko and different races other than ppl from ares, diez, etc. honestly ur the stupidest person i've ever seen. its like u were born with 1/10th of a brain. when ppl start telling u in almost every post u make that ur a spammer maybe u should fucking take the hint and stop posting retard shit. im surprised that you're still not banned.

oh well, your from diez i understand[/b]
    :mellow: Your ignorance and stupidity are amazing.

who are you ?
    oh your a no one
    once a retard always a retard
    dont say my name i wont talk back retard[/b]
    and who are u? fuking jerk.
    no one wants u here, and u can understand it from other ppl comments, just fuk off annoying little fag.

Gangsta

Little vandy asks, "What does my name mean?"
    Daddy responds, "A failed abortion."
    Little vandy asks, "What's a failed abortion?"
    Mommy responds, "It's what made us file the lawsuit that enabled us to afford internet access!"[/b]
    shut the fuck up....his dad was one of the coolest dads ever

go buy a fucking life on ebay asshole

Robokill

that shows how ignorant and retarded u are. just because some1 plays a certain server it makes then stupid? go outside there's another world outside from ko and different races other than ppl from ares, diez, etc. honestly ur the stupidest person i've ever seen. its like u were born with 1/10th of a brain. when ppl start telling u in almost every post u make that ur a spammer maybe u should fucking take the hint and stop posting retard shit. im surprised that you're still not banned.[/b]
    actually, average humans use only 1/10th of their brian, so you just complimented him.

Banned

I'm not too surprised to discover that you're from New Orleans (as it says in your info); you wouldn't recognize a clue even if Blue came up to you and smacked you in your ugly, inbred face.[/b]
    whats this suppose to mean? about katrina? you know shit stfu

that shows how ignorant and retarded u are. just because some1 plays a certain server it makes then stupid? go outside there's another world outside from ko and different races other than ppl from ares, diez, etc. honestly ur the stupidest person i've ever seen. its like u were born with 1/10th of a brain. when ppl start telling u in almost every post u make that ur a spammer maybe u should fucking take the hint and stop posting retard shit. im surprised that you're still not banned.[/b]
    stop whinning and get over it , its just a forum cry baby
    i did stop posting for awhile and then the first time i did, someone didnt agree with my opinion and flamed me for spamming !! :lol:
    so i wont give yall the pleasure to do it again, if i was spamming i would have spammed a few weeks ago to get over 1600 post..actually past few days i have been on 1580+ for awhile.. if im spammer wouldnt i want to accomplish 1600 post fast fast?
    :mellow: Your ignorance and stupidity are amazing.[/b]
    and look what server you play.. diez awwww :*(
    and who are u? fuking jerk.
    no one wants u here, and u can understand it from other ppl comments, just fuk off annoying little fag.[/b]
    your the 1 that flamed me first dumb ass, relook at what you typed first

shut the fuck up....his dad was one of the coolest dads ever

go buy a fucking life on ebay asshole[/b]
    <3
    actually, average humans use only 1/10th of their brian, so you just complimented him.[/b]
    owned XD

actually, average humans use only 1/10th of their brian, so you just complimented him.[/b]
    that shows how stupid u are.
    1/10x1/10=1/100
    so that means vandy only uses 1% of his brain.

@vandy
    i didnt read ur reply because i know it&#39;s the same bs u respond to every1 on the forum who calls u a spammer.

and i have a lot of post and no1 ever called me a spammer because my posts arent stupid like urs.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234