Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Leaving KO.

This is a discussion on Leaving KO. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by MagicWannaBe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MagicWannaBe)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken I remember when I first saw a n00b named BattyBat stepping meagerly out of ...
Page: 4

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MagicWannaBe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken
    I remember when I first saw a n00b named BattyBat stepping meagerly out of HB to receive the finest skull-fucking ever administered. *I yelled with glee on Vent "who the fuck is battybat? *oh well, it's a cute name, so they must die!"...a prestigious honor held by the likes of PokaDots and pene_pan! *Then you came to the orc side when I was doing harpies with my temp clan PENGUEN and the tales have found themselves into history since then. *You are the legend of legends, making all around you legends (vicariously ofc). :wub:

lol i like the way you type. so smart and such ^_^[/b]
    Renty is very good with words. And btw, he is incredibly smart. :P He is my Hero! :wub: :wub: :wub: <3

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    Originally posted by MagicWannaBe@

I remember when I first saw a n00b named BattyBat stepping meagerly out of HB to receive the finest skull-fucking ever administered. *I yelled with glee on Vent "who the fuck is battybat? *oh well, it's a cute name, so they must die!"...a prestigious honor held by the likes of PokaDots and pene_pan! *Then you came to the orc side when I was doing harpies with my temp clan PENGUEN and the tales have found themselves into history since then. *You are the legend of legends, making all around you legends (vicariously ofc). :wub:

lol i like the way you type. so smart and such ^_^
    Renty is very good with words. And btw, he is incredibly smart. :P He is my Hero! :wub: :wub: :wub: <3[/b]

Even though I didn't understand half of the things he said he is my hero to :P

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MagicWannaBe)</div>

lol i like the way you type. so smart and such ^_^[/b]
    Rentz.. smart?

bwahahhaahahahaha..

ok fine he's smarter than me.. but I consume more vodka

:wub:

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Holy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holy)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)
    <!--QuoteBegin-MagicWannaBe
    @

Renty is very good with words. And btw, he is incredibly smart. :P He is my Hero! :wub: :wub: :wub: <3[/b]

Even though I didn't understand half of the things he said he is my hero to :P[/b][/quote] :lol: :lol: He likes to use fancy words that make us common people say "wth did he say ?".

AphRaeL

gl in rl

goldtreasure

one more ppl leaving ko ...
    I understand U.... too many hack too many koxp... CS do nothing for help good players.. Zzzz -_-

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by goldtreasure
    I understand U.... too many hack too many koxp... CS do nothing for help good players.. Zzzz -_-
    True but let us make a call to all real players that have quit ! We can start brand new chars that we don't give a shit about and macro all the live long day ! Oh it would be such fun to be the bad guy for a change lmao ! We could make a clan called "KOXPFTW" and have a blast Fuck K2 ! Fuck them in thier stupid asses ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Br4nd1n

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-goldtreasure
    True but let us make a call to all real players that have quit ! We can start brand new chars that we don't give a shit about and macro all the live long day ! Oh it would be such fun to be the bad guy for a change lmao ! We could make a clan called "KOXPFTW" and have a blast Fuck K2 ! Fuck them in thier stupid asses ! :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
    Oh the bitterness.. NOW COME WoW BITCHES!! (goes for both you and rent) :wub:

Sam.. I love to see you leave!! (since i know you will come WoW with us)

little_painter

Originally posted by Holy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holy)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)
    @

Even though I didn't understand half of the things he said he is my hero to :P[/b][/quote]
    dont wanna interrupt a ny but licking..
    but waht words are.. not understandable?
    and btw guess who got a screeny off pene_pan dying at hornets(bees) im still trying too make him a bee-penis+8 (eventhough hee now play wow )

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Br4nd1n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Br4nd1n)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfaire@
    <!--QuoteBegin-goldtreasure

True but let us make a call to all real players that have quit ! We can start brand new chars that we don't give a shit about and macro all the live long day ! Oh it would be such fun to be the bad guy for a change lmao ! We could make a clan called "KOXPFTW" and have a blast Fuck K2 ! Fuck them in thier stupid asses ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Oh the bitterness.. NOW COME WoW BITCHES!! (goes for both you and rent) :wub:

Sam.. I love to see you leave!! (since i know you will come WoW with us) [/b]
    Actually we were playing WOW with Adis just last night !

Originally posted by little_painter+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(little_painter)</div>
    Originally posted by Holy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holy)
    Originally posted by Dragonfaire
    @

Renty is very good with words. And btw, he is incredibly smart. :P He is my Hero! :wub: :wub: :wub: <3

Even though I didn't understand half of the things he said he is my hero to :P[/b]
    dont wanna interrupt a ny but licking..
    but waht words are.. not understandable?
    and btw guess who got a screeny off pene_pan dying at hornets(bees) im still trying too make him a bee-penis+8 (eventhough hee now play wow )[/b][/quote]

I don't think he meant this particular post per say. Just Rent's way of writing in general.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234