Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Leaving KO for good..

This is a discussion on Leaving KO for good.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Confine yourself to observing and u always miss the point of ur own life. The object cn be stated this ...
Page: 2

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Confine yourself to observing and u always miss the point of ur own life. The object cn be stated this way: Live the best life u can. Life is a game whose rules u can learn if u leap into it and play it to the hilt. Otherwise, u are cought off balance, continually suprised by the shifting play. Non-players often whine and complain that luck always passes them by. They refuse to see that they can create some of their own luck.

-Darwi Odrade

I hope this makes u see how stupid u are... unless u havent already killed urself.

P.S should make my bachelors thesis someday on so clear Werther effect in these forums.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Life is a game whose rules u can learn if u leap into it and play it to the hilt.[/b]
    i make the rules.

jezuss

Amen -.-'[/b]
    thats my word aq ;( amen!

Mrjcolley101

GL in RL B)

Posting on this forum informing us that you are gonna kill yourself is not cool.

gonna agree with the majority here... You Are Emo

i make the rules. [/b]
    thats why in germany are more Firemen then civilians..

beanso

Usually you have to leave your house to meet girls.

Usually you have to leave your house to meet girls.[/b]
    lol.. better instructions pls

need access to suicide forums to LOL about the ppl(obviously emos) hangin' there

Ripper_of_romania

well quitting KO will have positive effects upon u and quitting online games will help u alot

Krozley

Bye..... =S

Vaseline

well, my dad saw 3 charges for premium 2 by paybycash and 1 by click&buy..paybycash said there was a failure communicating or something both times, and didnt show up till way later, i thought it was someone else...so S> my manes account for usd guys..been fun, gonna go commit suicide now that my life completely sucks(not just because of this, im homeschooled, never go anywhere, never talk to any girls, my parents fucking hate each other and me, and both their daughters(my sisters) which means i don't get to see my sisters at all. peace hope you'll show up at my funeral

i don't care if you call me emo, emo is a style of music/clothes/whatever[/b]

fucking emo

wanker

i dont care if u kill urself but u can be sure im there to get the drop

Banned

well, my dad saw 3 charges for premium 2 by paybycash and 1 by click&buy..paybycash said there was a failure communicating or something both times, and didnt show up till way later, i thought it was someone else...so S> my manes account for usd guys..been fun, gonna go commit suicide now that my life completely sucks(not just because of this, im homeschooled, never go anywhere, never talk to any girls, my parents fucking hate each other and me, and both their daughters(my sisters) which means i don't get to see my sisters at all. peace hope you'll show up at my funeral

i don't care if you call me emo, emo is a style of music/clothes/whatever[/b]
    guys this guy is being serious he realy could kill himself, we shouldnt be joking. besides what if his blood goes everywhere and kills a bug or something else that matters more then emo people that play ko4life and dont meet girls

RiseAgainst_

Damn THANK GOD I HOPE NOW u stop spamming our manes section with your stupid flames and u stop disrespecting the mods! +

THANK YOU GOD

i dont care if u kill urself but u can be sure im there to get the drop[/b]
    no more funny.. but yea it would be hilarious if it would be first time..

FUCKING EMO GO DIE PL0x

guys this guy is being serious he realy could kill himself, we shouldnt be joking.[/b]
    i guess it was serious from our side too..

Mrjcolley101

I just realised, why did you use your dads money?... its you whos to blame.. so stfu and go away.
    just like that guy that made a post about cheating...

p.s paddy it took you 1min20seconds to ban him, your slacking :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast