Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Leaving KO for good..

This is a discussion on Leaving KO for good.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ur so stupid , - try harder at school - buy some nice clothes to impress ladies -> noob - ...
Page: 3

4-stroke

ur so stupid ,

- try harder at school
    - buy some nice clothes to impress ladies -> noob
    - KO ARE JUST PIXELS U FAGET

KO ARE JUST PIXELS U FAGET[/b]
    i hope you burn in a car accident h34r:

not rly :P

Have you considered the method of suicide? I hear carbon monoxide poisoning is all the rage now. I don't like the stigma that is attached to suicide; you didn't choose to be born, and you are in control of your life, so do what you want.

Dmio

:lol: :lol: :lol:

give him a break, he's prolly 8.

something suprised me more then the bullshit about:" homeschooled and wanna die" history..

why the fuck mods still didnt ban him and/or closed this topic?

well, my dad saw 3 charges for premium 2 by paybycash and 1 by click&buy..paybycash said there was a failure communicating or something both times, and didnt show up till way later, i thought it was someone else...so S> my manes account for usd guys..been fun, gonna go commit suicide now that my life completely sucks(not just because of this, im homeschooled, never go anywhere, never talk to any girls, my parents fucking hate each other and me, and both their daughters(my sisters) which means i don't get to see my sisters at all. peace hope you'll show up at my funeral

i don't care if you call me emo, emo is a style of music/clothes/whatever[/b]
    There are plenty of other things you can do besides playing KnightOnline. For example, swimming, biking, reading etc etc. I suggest the book "A clockworks orange" or "Animal Farm". I am sure your parents don't hate you or your sisters.

Good Luck.

ISeeYouPee

u will be back :P i know it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123