Leaving USGAYKO

This is a discussion on Leaving USGAYKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; me and a few friends are leaving usko so u will not see Xias, SirZed, LordDemios, or MordosKull maybe if ...
Page: 1

chiefy

me and a few friends are leaving usko
    so u will not see Xias, SirZed, LordDemios, or MordosKull

maybe if the head honcho up at mgames sends me his wife and at least 1 daughter i might feel like all the money me and my friends have spent playing this game would be worth it

but even with my leet gear (rol / PP / EME / kek +1 / +9 dex ear and belt / md8's / +8 fp pould pad and boot/ +9 fp glove / +7 chitin dd helm) in ARDREAM i still can only kill 80% of the koxukers

so having spent $$ to get this gear ( more then certain hack programs are worth) the hackers still own...

k2 has given up on legit players so some more legit players will give up on K2
    and more then just us will leave (i hope)

even if the money me and these friends spent playing only adds up to one guys salary for a MONTH, if more legit english players quit, maybe one day there will be a TRKO and a USKO and the USKO population would only need 2 or 3 servers max, and they could actually police the servers and let the game be fair to us

DOWN WITH K2

ps. quick question, how do u guys feel about private servers?

Banned

private servers r not much fun other then a few visit ranking they have some links

ShayaN

There is not much population on Private Servers and they always have problems with the servers and such..Havent played but someone told me.Anyways bye and yahl...K2 is facking people up :/

the_stiffmeister

i reccmend LostSoulz as a private server...or NOVAKO...they are both very good but L.S. is undergoing 2 day maintenence i think and NOVA is getting a new patch made...1102 i think...maybe 1103...they are fun though and cheaters are few and far between... sorry to see u go even though i dont know u...

PlayerofRogueC0la

privet servers r gay , u get lvl 1 thousand in like a day haha and every1 is L33t nd shit its gay there is not match nothing to work for upgrades r almost 100%...... no fun at all.

Flekk

good luck in whatever u will do

KiNgKoNg

what servers you guys quittin from?

RiseAgainst_

Go LostSoulz ; )

i think they're most recently from manes

noobybooby

i was hawkeye3000 on lostsoulz but then the char wipe came and i decided to give it up. Although i would recommend it.

Andrew_Meister

gl hf

SilentDaemon

GL in RL man

Banned

i played on a private server and it was prety cool..i had leet as shit gear on and it was crazy...all i wanted to do was pk and you only got 1 NP a kill i think >.>
    but if that was your gear in a private server and you spent $$$ on it then your stupid..
    but if your talking about USKO then my bad on flaming and you had decent gear
    GL

UsedFromDiez

private server forum
    they have
    1.lost soulz
    2.Nemesis
    3.Prometheus
    and 2 others
    they ok community...private servers get really boring easily :P