Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

LEET!!!!!!1!1!

This is a discussion on LEET!!!!!!1!1! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah, real leet, just a heads up Don't trust that Vlien cunt in these forums, just got scammed by him. ...
Page: 1

Brute

Default LEET!!!!!!1!1!

yeah, real leet, just a heads up

Don't trust that Vlien cunt in these forums, just got scammed by him. Its nice how you rarely do a thing wrong and yet shit like this happens to you.

So don't trust this retarded low life piece of shit.

I know most of you dont know me but golden rule is dont trust people at all unless you have known them personally.

peace all dont trust this fucken scum cunt ever.

- [email protected] is the email if someone wants to put it in the scammers list or something.

catch

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

:angry:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

isn't he liek good friends with zaraki or something? can't rmb, but birds of the same feather flock together.

Banned Senior Member

he is/was afaik

merchanter123

theres already been a previous post on these forums not to trust vlien

Brute

sorry, im not a ko4life whore, I guess somethings work with you eh not against you

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Vlien or Vlein? wasn't Vlein the one that made the sigs for konptracker.com? I thought he was a nice guy.

Anyway, would you mind explaining how he scammed you? Cuz i can say that lIIIIIIIIIl is a rapist but i bet people would like to know why

Brute

Vlein..

some say its my own fault but thats just me actually trusting people, whether or not thats my fault, its not important. But he put some effort into it, photoshopped shit fast, if only I looked harder I would have realised that the date said the payment was sent on the 5th not the 13th -.-

Regardless, still doesnt deny he scammed me.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Dro
    Vlien or Vlein? wasn't Vlein the one that made the sigs for konptracker.com? I thought he was a nice guy.

Anyway, would you mind explaining how he scammed you? Cuz i can say that lIIIIIIIIIl is a rapist but i bet people would like to know why
    hey at least i dont' rape little boys

PFK

suck shit

ub3rslart

Originally posted by PFK
    suck shit
    Scammed any Iron belts lately you gay cunt

Wuzzle

Originally posted by PFK
    suck shit
    Gillette fuk off and die

PFK

wat goes aroundcomes around hay scammed and gave me a bad name now u got owned all i can say is

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Brute

what the fuck are you on about? I was probably the only one who actually stood up for you and said you where not as bad as everyone though, im not narko if thats what your thinking..

Wuzzle

You scammed and gave yourself a bad name. Pity the thread that you posted when you were "leaving this game" wasnt still here.... Few nice things were posted in there about you if i remember correctly. And i do believe YOU made that "bad name" happen all by yourself.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast