Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

LEET!!!!!!1!1!

This is a discussion on LEET!!!!!!1!1! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol the only 1 that gave me that bad name is use fags that me n nox help lvl ur ...
Page: 2

PFK

lol the only 1 that gave me that bad name is use fags that me n nox help lvl ur selish asses from lvl 1...than i come back to gave and i see use all with my glaves 8 and ep lol..use think use r that smart dont use..and then use tell this forum im scammer becoz i left the clan that 1 killed the talos and got it hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha is all i have to say and SUCK SHIT!

sooner or later u will get ur wuzzle and urs 2 abortion u piece of shit.

ub3rslart

Originally posted by PFK
    lol the only 1 that gave me that bad name is use fags that me n nox help lvl ur selish asses from lvl 1...than i come back to gave and i see use all with my glaves 8 and ep lol..use think use r that smart dont use..and then use tell this forum im scammer becoz i left the clan that 1 killed the talos and got it hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha is all i have to say and SUCK SHIT!

sooner or later u will get ur wuzzle and urs 2 abortion u piece of shit.
    im gonna get mine am i..good luck champ.....lol the funny thing is i know where you live

PFK

lmfaofaofoaofal;maofaofmasfa ... COME TO DADDY THAN!

fknm hero look at all thses scammers start backin each other up.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA USE GOT OWNED

Wuzzle

For one dickhead Arachnid lvl'd me to 51 then i did the rest myself, Nox and you did shit. The glave that i had, belonged to Coco and was returned to Coco, so b4 you go mouthing off fukhead get your facts straight. Never in this game have i ever done wrong by anyone, nor will i, there are a few of us that do respect other ppl and do respect the amount of time and effort they put into their chars. Not all of us are like you and have no respect/reguard for other players. You are a scammer and a cunt, once one always one, you got everything you deserved. :wub:

PFK

that fukin noob coco?
    and ofcourse he coinsidely made it straight after i get hacked ya? fuk hes awsome
    and all use otehrs with my we and nox with my ib..
    gratz for being the biggest tossers this game has to offer,

all i can say is gratz to the guy who scammed ur stupid ass
    wat goes around comes around and use rest will get urs back

Wuzzle

So is that what happened to you? Is that why you got scammed? "What goes around comes around"

Grow some balls Gillette, dont try placing the blame elsewhere.

ub3rslart

Originally posted by PFK
    lmfaofaofoaofal;maofaofmasfa ... COME TO DADDY THAN!

fknm hero look at all thses scammers start backin each other up.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA USE GOT OWNED
    use???? only 1 person got scammed champ

and who ever said we scammed any1.... got any proof or are you cut that you got fucked over by narko

FatM4n

Thats sux brute, and PFK , I thought you were nice guy, scammer4life <_<

Brute

Originally posted by PFK
    that fukin noob coco? *
    and ofcourse he coinsidely made it straight after i get hacked ya? fuk hes awsome
    and all use otehrs with my we and nox with my ib..
    gratz for being the biggest tossers this game has to offer,

all i can say is gratz to the guy who scammed ur stupid ass
    wat goes around comes around and use rest will get urs back
    Righto, you have just proved to me you are a complete and utter fuckwit, you are the most selfish retarted person I have ever associated with myself. I told you what happened with these items, we didn't do shit so you can sit on your fucken high horse all you want cause your full of fucking shit. I stuck up for you when people bagged you, I thought you where different to what they said, but now you can go fuck yourself, there is nothing I want more right now to shoot you and vlein myself and have and spit on you while you die very fucking slowly.

PFK

im not sittin on my horse im sitting in my chair pissing myself loughing @ use 3 LOSERS that ... 1 just got owned 2 to go

ub3rslart

Originally posted by PFK
    im not sittin on my horse im sitting in my chair pissing myself loughing @ use 3 LOSERS that ... 1 just got owned 2 to go
    lol come hack me fuckwit.....you will get some nice +7 chitins

wake up to yourself sunshine and stop making empty threats

PFK

how am i threatening? tosser read it properly im loughing coz he got fukt over and theres 2 of use left to get...SUCKKKKKKK SHIT

im not gonna stope to ur lvl and steal ppls items

ub3rslart

Originally posted by PFK
    how am i threatening? tosser read it properly im loughing coz he got fukt over and theres 2 of use left to get...SUCKKKKKKK SHIT

lol. I wish i did steal your items.

Brute

Originally posted by PFK

So ranger is a "ppl" now?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Lol and I thought that this topic was about Vlein :lol:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast