Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

LEET!!!!!!1!1!

This is a discussion on LEET!!!!!!1!1! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Dark3lf Lol and I thought that this topic was about Vlein *:lol: it was untill another scammin ...
Page: 3

ub3rslart

Originally posted by Dark3lf
    Lol and I thought that this topic was about Vlein *:lol:
    it was untill another scammin cocksucker posted

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Originally posted by ub3rslart+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ub3rslart)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dark3lf
    Lol and I thought that this topic was about Vlein *:lol:
    it was untill another scammin cocksucker posted[/b]
    Roger that

Brute

back on topic though, yes, he is a scamming fucken retard

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

wtf pfk is gillette?

fuckin scamming bitch.. someone ban him.

chada

Originally posted by Brute
    Vlein..

some say its my own fault but thats just me actually trusting people, whether or not thats my fault, its not important. But he put some effort into it, photoshopped shit fast, if only I looked harder I would have realised that the date said the payment was sent on the 5th not the 13th -.-

Regardless, still doesnt deny he scammed me.
    u shouldnt trust people online :blink:

Default Re: LEET!!!!!!1!1!

Originally posted by Brute
    yeah, real leet, just a heads up

Don't trust that Vlien cunt in these forums, just got scammed by him. Its nice how you rarely do a thing wrong and yet shit like this happens to you.

So don't trust this retarded low life piece of shit.

I know most of you dont know me but golden rule is dont trust people at all unless you have known them personally.

peace all dont trust this fucken scum cunt ever.

- [email protected] is the email if someone wants to put it in the scammers list or something.

catch
    :lol: You cunt.

Im glad you got scammed -_- Your one of the most Arrogant pricks ive ever met and should get a penis in the right place. -_-

You and your brother stick up together even at the smallest things then harrass people, Oh and BTW You scammed and hacked people in your OWN CLAN! (LucasRae..)

Dont bitch when you get scammed, Lucas was a good guy, And now you bitch when you get scammed....

PFK

haha there u go again, owned +1 for getting scammed

Banned

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl
    wtf pfk is gillette?

fuckin scamming bitch.. someone ban him.
    hmmm all interesting things to read about my good clannie friend pfk.....lets start and listen good ladies

why ban him.....no proof he ever scammed with ss or him admiting shit....from what i have heard from others in this game he got scammed

when pfk joined U_K i had his char checked out as i do all in my clan to make sure there accounts have not had bans or ever macroed and if they name changed what there old name was....so i found out from day one he was gillette.....i then did some research as to what i had heard about him scamming....what i got was a mixed up story about people scamming each other.....like they scammed him so he scammed them back.....w/e.....i can give a guy a 2nd chance to undo his wrongs if its true....he was naked with no items when he came to clan when i had the char checked out....so i dont see him scamming shit cause he had nothing but basics on account

now here we have u getting scammed brute...i dont know u and sorry u got scammed but really man.....if ur stupid enough to not to business the right way or do it with someone u trust or someone who can back vlien up and make sure u dont get scammed then its your own stupid fault and no one elses.....i got scammed and i blame myself for being reckless....it wont ever happen again.

now also we see here u have scammed people yet ur saying pfk scammed someone....so it goes back to the scammer getting scammed and who really cares here post

well so far pfk has been here and our clan doesnt allow scammers in it but i dont see one as of yet cause no one has proof........i dont mind giving people chances if they were accused of scamming....how do we know they really are a scammer....we dont....ur just saying it as are others.....no one is guilty until proven innocent....well not in the US here anways....its innocent until proven guiltly....so please provide the proof or dont accuse....as he did not accuse u of shit until he had to defend

i am not defending pfk here...i am defending the right to not be accused witout proof here and nothing more

u guys really have to grow up and do things the right way in life even if its a game.....protect urself and get facts for ur cases.....reason why u got scammed is cause u did a trade the half assed way ......if u do that in a game u must be doing it in real life.....maybe get ur act together all around bro....this would not happen again if u did this

u dont need to like me or hate me....i point out facts here not speculation or slanders

still sorry u got scammed by next time be more carefule

as far as the pfk thing ...get me proof i will kick him.....until then he is one of the best clannies i have ever seen...more so then most in this game as far as being a team player

if u dont have the proof dont slander someone and i expect pfk do be mature and do the same as i do with all my clannies

thanks
    tez

PFK

im gonna cry

Originally posted by Knight
    ok for all yous that really known me i think i wasa nice guy..well to most of use..
    i have done some bad things in my time that i regret, but made it up to other ppl in every way i could.
    bu
    I wonder what "bad things"? h43r:

Banned

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Knight
    ok for all yous that really known me i think i wasa nice guy..well to most of use..
    i have done some bad things in my time that i regret, but made it up to other ppl in every way i could.
    bu
    I wonder what "bad things"? h43r:[/b]
    he bent someone over and didnt give them a reach around for all we know

proof please

FatM4n

Scammers knows Scammers, cleary theres some fishy here. But every one can have a 2nd chance but some say certain ppl shouldn't, but whatever, we all choice what side we want to stand on. Some want a clear side, some want a side with a dark past begind and some like to lice in the dark past. But again. not everyones is a scammer if you acuse him of that. There must alwasy be proof to back up the acusion.

Banned

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Knight
    bu
    I wonder what "bad things"? h43r:[/b]
    and should we all ban u josh for scamming a account or did u realize ur mistake and correct it and make up for it

Banned

Originally posted by FatM4n
    Scammers knows Scammers, cleary theres some fishy here. But every one can have a 2nd chance but some say certain ppl shouldn't, but whatever, we all choice what side we want to stand on. Some want a clear side, some want a side with a dark past begind and some like to lice in the dark past. But again. not everyones is a scammer if you acuse him of that. There must alwasy be proof to back up the acusion.
    stop speaking finnish please :lol:

wow gillette = pfk? how the fuck did tez let you in clan.. your a known scammer and even admit it.. fucking faggot.

nvm didnt read whole thread.. still thats fucked up

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast