Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

LEET!!!!!!1!1!

This is a discussion on LEET!!!!!!1!1! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Vacant wow gillette = pfk? how the fuck did tez let you in clan.. your a known ...
Page: 4

Banned

Originally posted by Vacant
    wow gillette = pfk? how the fuck did tez let you in clan.. your a known scammer and even admit it.. fucking faggot.
    cause i dont have proof and please like i said i will kick him if u get proof of him admiting it or someone else

PFK

jsutbecoz ppl say i am dont mean i am, i have access to many account and not 1 personhas said anything have they,,,ask _______he let me have his cs until obsene payed him.. i couldhave scammed him couldnt i?

DarkFlare

Originally posted by Wuzzle+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wuzzle)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PFK
    suck shit
    Gillette fuk off and die [/b]
    Don't fuck wiht Wuzzle she cut your penis and balls off

Banned

bottom line he is not scammer until we have proof

also he is right he has had account info and items of others and never taken shit

if ur going to scam......he would have done it on obsenes account as he has better items then everyone on this server ..... well except me but pfk had the info and loged in and the items were not sealed.....i dont think a scammer would have let obsenes account go

in fact obsene told me pfk told him to seal the items :blink: thats a scammer? I DONT THINK SO

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vacant
    wow gillette = pfk? how the fuck did tez let you in clan.. your a known scammer and even admit it.. fucking faggot.
    cause i dont have proof and please like i said i will kick him if u get proof of him admiting it or someone else[/b]
    he scammed an IB and also stole items off of urban and other ppl. Maybe u werent around at that time on ranking but its a known fact and he never denied it.. Its so old dude the threads from ranking were deleted but I can assure u mention gillettes name and there are plenty of people that will remember what he did.

every account he touched back then got screwed over cause of him.

jsutbecoz ppl say i am dont mean i am, i have access to many account and not 1 personhas said anything have they,,,ask _______he let me have his cs until obsene payed him.. i couldhave scammed him couldnt i?
    cuz u didnt wanna screw over your current name again? u already ruined ur reputation as gillette its only a matter of time till you screw someone else over. lol if gillette name was so clean why did u try and hide it was you?

Tez I dont care if u kick him or not but u have been warned ... in the end if u trust him to much u will end up getting screwed over by him. He will get you when you least expect it.

PFK

[

cuz u didnt wanna screw over your current name again? u already ruined ur reputation as gillette its only a matter of time till you screw someone else over. lol if gillette name was so clean why did u try and hide it was you?

Tez I dont care if u kick him or not but u have been warned ... in the end if u trust him to much u will end up getting screwed over by him. He will get you when you least expect it.[/quote]

no the reason i didnt scam mrslies account _____ cs obsenes rocs +1shells +8 is because inever have and never will...the ib wasnot scammed or watevau call it..it was when I KILLED TALOSwith a mate and gotit..ofcourse clansaid it was tehres but i had it andi left clan...thatmakes me a scammer?

never once heardbout urbans acc.. guess im gettin accused of a new account every time hay.
    and i never had any1 else detailsback than.
    i had urbans warrior witch i equiped with MY items
    and then he changed pword and i lost items but still im the scammer ya?

Banned

Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vacant

cause i dont have proof and please like i said i will kick him if u get proof of him admiting it or someone else
    he scammed an IB and also stole items off of urban and other ppl. Maybe u werent around at that time on ranking but its a known fact and he never denied it.. Its so old dude the threads from ranking were deleted but I can assure u mention gillettes name and there are plenty of people that will remember what he did.

every account he touched back then got screwed over cause of him.

cuz u didnt wanna screw over your current name again? u already ruined ur reputation as gillette its only a matter of time till you screw someone else over.

Tez I dont care if u kick him or not but u have been warned ... in the end if u trust him to much u will end up getting screwed over by him.[/b]
    i think ur wrong man....i was around and i did read all the bs with him and the others.....what i got was them taking each other to the cleaners....like one did that so the other did this kinda shit...still all words between each other and i dont ever remember gillette admiting he hacked or scammed

also like i said i dont mind kicking him but he has done nothing to be kicked for and no one has provided me with proof...i have to take it to our officers council to get the the kick.....we are not a uncivilized clan...we have stucture and order...there is a process for kicking....it involves proof.

also ty for the warning but like i said.....he has earned our trust thus so far and i dont think anyone would get screwed cause he only plays his account and obsene and he himself told obsense to seal the items.

plus i dont get scammed or screwed....once was enough .....i dont make mistakes 2 times

well gl I hope your right. btw gillette mrs lies items were sealed anyways :P

Dark How can you bear ZinG? I was with them in _Venomous_ And they were dickheads. Brute and his bro Boobidy scammed people and covered it up all allong... _Venomous_ Disbanded because Nox aparently hacked someone in the clan. Then ZinG formed.

Before nox "Hacked" that guy Brute and Boodbidy hacked into Lucas's acct and took his IB +7 chitins +7 and all his equipment..

ZinG are assholes, apart from a few who are still there... Arachnid, Ranger, Taal, And Ragn0rk, How many members left cuz of the shit ZinG gave them? You guys harrassed people asking to join the clan saying naked pics please or suck my dick which made them turn from the clan. Zing has lost 5-6 members through you guys being big cocks. You guys turned on me for my point of veiw on the clan... -_-

Banned

Originally posted by Vacant
    well gl I hope your right. btw gillette mrs lies items were sealed anyways *
    obsenes were not ...i think ur all missing that point....mrslies items are noob compared to obsenes and pfk never took them and in fact told obsene to seal them

FatM4n

<!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    Scammers knows Scammers, cleary theres some fishy here. But every one can have a 2nd chance but some say certain ppl shouldn't, but whatever, we all choice what side we want to stand on. Some want a clear side, some want a side with a dark past begind and some like to lice in the dark past. But again. not everyones is a scammer if you acuse him of that. There must alwasy be proof to back up the acusion.
    stop speaking finnish please :lol:[/b]
    I thought you understood english ^^

Banned

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

Scammers knows Scammers, cleary theres some fishy here. But every one can have a 2nd chance but some say certain ppl shouldn't, but whatever, we all choice what side we want to stand on. Some want a clear side, some want a side with a dark past begind and some like to lice in the dark past. But again. not everyones is a scammer if you acuse him of that. There must alwasy be proof to back up the acusion.

stop speaking finnish please :lol:
    I thought you understood english ^^[/b]
    pffftt half english and half finnish is what i read :lol:

finglish is not a language...ROFL

FatM4n

finnish, lol I dont even from finland maybe gibberish, but it's all english atleast

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

stop speaking finnish please :lol:
    I thought you understood english ^^[/b]
    pffftt half english and half finnish is what i read :lol:

finglish is not a language...ROFL[/b][/quote]
    Suomi ftw!!
    a.q

ub3rslart

Originally posted by Cammy
    Dark How can you bear ZinG? I was with them in _Venomous_ And they were dickheads. Brute and his bro Boobidy scammed people and covered it up all allong... _Venomous_ Disbanded because Nox aparently hacked someone in the clan. Then ZinG formed.

Before nox "Hacked" that guy Brute and Boodbidy hacked into Lucas's acct and took his IB +7 chitins +7 and all his equipment.. *

ZinG are assholes, apart from a few who are still there... Arachnid, Ranger, Taal, And Ragn0rk, How many members left cuz of the shit ZinG gave them? You guys harrassed people asking to join the clan saying naked pics please or suck my dick which made them turn from the clan. Zing has lost 5-6 members through you guys being big cocks. You guys turned on me for my point of veiw on the clan... *-_-

cammy, lol

God hacked luca...(was real funny that a week after lucas shit got stolen, god decided all of a sudden to change to a rogue)

ive never hacked any1, and ive only ever been accused of doing so by you and gillette....ouch

And PFK....lol @ you killing talos with a mate, then leaving the clan.....I was in the party you cocksmoker, Every1 agreed it was to be givin to rotorace except you....so when we asked for it u quit...

And good logic tez...just because he didnt scam obsene makes him ok....ok i have a new trial for the law system....Give a murderer a gun, if he doesnt shoot someone he is free to go....i guarantee your relationship with gillette ends bitterly

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast