Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

LEET!!!!!!1!1!

This is a discussion on LEET!!!!!!1!1! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ub3rslart+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ub3rslart)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Cammy Dark How can you bear ZinG? I was with them in _Venomous_ And they ...
Page: 5

Banned

Originally posted by ub3rslart+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ub3rslart)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cammy
    Dark How can you bear ZinG? I was with them in _Venomous_ And they were dickheads. Brute and his bro Boobidy scammed people and covered it up all allong... _Venomous_ Disbanded because Nox aparently hacked someone in the clan. Then ZinG formed.

Before nox "Hacked" that guy Brute and Boodbidy hacked into Lucas's acct and took his IB +7 chitins +7 and all his equipment.. *

ZinG are assholes, apart from a few who are still there... Arachnid, Ranger, Taal, And Ragn0rk, How many members left cuz of the shit ZinG gave them? You guys harrassed people asking to join the clan saying naked pics please or suck my dick which made them turn from the clan. Zing has lost 5-6 members through you guys being big cocks. You guys turned on me for my point of veiw on the clan... *-_-

cammy, lol

God hacked luca...(was real funny that a week after lucas shit got stolen, god decided all of a sudden to change to a rogue)

ive never hacked any1, and ive only ever been accused of doing so by you and gillette....ouch

And PFK....lol @ you killing talos with a mate, then leaving the clan.....I was in the party you cocksmoker, Every1 agreed it was to be givin to rotorace except you....so when we asked for it u quit...

And good logic tez...just because he didnt scam obsene makes him ok....ok i have a new trial for the law system....Give a murderer a gun, if he doesnt shoot someone he is free to go....i guarantee your relationship with gillette ends bitterly[/b]
    get ur head out of ur ass dude....thats not what i said so dont twist it around.....i said ur accusing him of scamming with no proof....last time i checked a murdered who is accused of murder is let go if the prosection has no proof as in evidence.....my comment on the obsene thing was a character statement.....meaning he never touched obsenes items showing that if this was a true scammer then he would scamed them right in your own words u just said give are murder a gun and he wont shoot which u are implying he would....well pfk was given a account to scam and he didnt.....so what does that tell u about pfk....i dont think it would leave me to believe he is a scammer based on your words alone.....see i just gave u evidence as in proof that he didnt scam a really uber account.....what did u do....in turn slandered more and gave no proof

really man grow up and base ur findings on facts rather then speculation.....i based mine on a fact that he WAS given a account he COULD have scammed which was NOT sealed and PFK DIDNT.

do u hear me clearly this time bro....please dont try to twist my word around to justify ur statements or lack of statements without facts....u will just end up looking like the ass u just made urself to be

Brute

Originally posted by Cammy
    Dark How can you bear ZinG? I was with them in _Venomous_ And they were dickheads. Brute and his bro Boobidy scammed people and covered it up all allong... _Venomous_ Disbanded because Nox aparently hacked someone in the clan. Then ZinG formed.

Before nox "Hacked" that guy Brute and Boodbidy hacked into Lucas's acct and took his IB +7 chitins +7 and all his equipment.. *

ZinG are assholes, apart from a few who are still there... Arachnid, Ranger, Taal, And Ragn0rk, How many members left cuz of the shit ZinG gave them? You guys harrassed people asking to join the clan saying naked pics please or suck my dick which made them turn from the clan. Zing has lost 5-6 members through you guys being big cocks. You guys turned on me for my point of veiw on the clan... *-_-
    Your a fucking looser, and thats enough said right there. I hardely even knew luca, and I speak for anyone who has been scammed before that the fucken pain and anger you feel, you just couldnt do it to anyone else, so I would never in my life fuck someone over like people have done to me. You and your gay buddies stick up for each other like I stick up for boobidy when he's getting harassed, its all the same. All in all, I don't want to see a comment from you again, cause you speak utter shit.

Tez, your a good bloke and I can understand where your coming from. We can't prove that Gillette scammed most of the items of Urban and Rotorace, but most of us know, including himself that he did these things, all you need to know is you need to be careful with him, a person can never change.

Banned

Originally posted by Brute+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Brute)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cammy

Your a fucking looser, and thats enough said right there. I hardely even knew luca, and I speak for anyone who has been scammed before that the fucken pain and anger you feel, you just couldnt do it to anyone else, so I would never in my life fuck someone over like people have done to me. You and your gay buddies stick up for each other like I stick up for boobidy when he's getting harassed, its all the same. All in all, I don't want to see a comment from you again, cause you speak utter shit.

Tez, your a good bloke and I can understand where your coming from. We can't prove that Gillette scammed most of the items of Urban and Rotorace, but most of us know, including himself that he did these things, all you need to know is you need to be careful with him, a person can never change.[/b]
    np and i do understand but for me i wont get fucked ever but ty for the concern...i do appreciate that....but people can change if this is true but again i can only go by his actions now and that is very upstanding of what he does in the here and now...he is one of the best team players in our clan who does not ask for anything including account infos and also he helps anyone when they want with farming or pk or whatever.....i am sorry if u dont believe the glass is half full as i do.....going through life looking at it as half empty is not as fulfilling as half full in my eyes......and i am a optimist so we will see but we always keep an eye on all our clannies no matter what and most of us adults dont get screwed and always watch our backs

Boobidy i had lvl'd with Lucas quite a bit...

Boobidy you speak utter shit. Put a bag on your face... No one likes you, Look at you trying to agree with Tez.. You were always saying Gillet was a hacker/scammer on vent, So dont talk shit.

If im a looser so are you, Atleast i dont play a game as my life. Go see your mom, Maby you will get a free ride too. -_-

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

tez gillette is a well-KNOWN scammer dude. where have al your memory gone to? he scammed urbanknight's items, so many people knew. its like saying "charlie is no scammer until we have proof.".. DOH?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

OH YEA LETS NOT FORGET AMANO WAS HACKED BY GILLETTE TOO SO GILLETTE DON"T FUCKIN BULLSHIT. EVERYONE KNEW U TOOK HIS ROCS N STUFF BITCH :angry:

U WANT PROOF? HERE's A THREAD OF GILLETTE OWNING UP MONTHS AGO: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...hlight=gillette

these days it doesent seem to matter how many people have been effected by that person if there is no solid proof he automatically labeled as innocent =/ but meh whatever. Thats a lot of people tez that says he is a scammer, how can u ever get solid proof. The same time amano hacked guess who pops up with rocs and good gear? gillette lol..

wutever its useless to argue over this if you are looking for solid proof buddy u wont find it in 99% of any hack cases.

PFK

theories is all i hear from here... on ranking back then it was just a pack of dogs on that forum..
    everytime i logged on to talk there or read i saw 1 person getting ganged up on because of just 1 other persons theories.

exactly wat happen to me.
    1 person said i did something and no1 botherd to look for proof just got judged right there and there.

no matter how much i did or said there was no winning a battle against every1 on that forums.

ide always talk to the mates i had back then like lorresispissed and ravermonkey about wat to do but no matter wat happen on that orums they knew i was a nice guy and wouldnt do that.

i do not know if u noticed but ask lorrez and raver monkey.
    every second on the game we were farming.
    thats how i makemy money now thats how i made it then.

and once again no matter wat use all say, i didnt care then i dont care now about ne1 else but my friends that do belive me, and the clan that im in.

if some1 can give me 1 piece of evidence. a ss ofmeand the items or wateva i will leave this game.

but until then leave me alone and mind ur own business until use can find something.

the guys in zing clan i clearly saw with my items in cz the next day.
    very good upgrader to do it stragiht after i get hacked hay,
    suck shit and 2 or 3 of use left to go

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

*sniff sniff

DOOL? where the heck is shurt when we need him

Wuzzle

You seen me with a Glave8 that Coco lent to me because his char was too low lvl to use it and me using it, was under the understanding that it was given back when he was able to carry it. Coco told me he made it and i believe him. We may have had a falling out over other things ( not involving the game ) but he is good guy for you to say it "your" item is a bit much.

So i wonder who you gave your detials out to, cause im pretty sure none of us had them.

As for leaving you alone... You started the flaming yet again so take your own advice, fuk off and mind your own business.

Brute

Tez is probably the only one who has given me real support here :P, hasnt this thread turn to shit.

ub3rslart

Boobidy i had lvl'd with Lucas quite a bit...
    Awesome...want a cookie?

Boobidy you speak utter shit. Put a bag on your face... No one likes you, Look at you trying to agree with Tez.. You were always saying Gillet was a hacker/scammer on vent, So dont talk shit.
    Your a fuckwit....Read what I posted properly champ.... Gillette is a scamming piece of shit, I wont change that opinion for any1

If im a looser so are you, Atleast i dont play a game as my life. Go see your mom, Maby you will get a free ride too. -_-[/
    Cammy...You play this game all day everyday, dont pay someone out about the time they play it.
    You need a job.[/quote]

Haha i need a job? Dont need -_- Maby you need? Scaffe.

Yes i want a cookie.

Maby i dont care about Gillet maby i think hes allright -_-

Fact is your bitching about getting scammed, When you have scammed people before. If my Zing acct wasnt deleted id still have the proof of you admitting it. Now i dont care what you think, Ima go away from this thread.

And i dont play this game all day, I dont have chars as i gave them to FRIENDS. I havent played KO for 1.5 Weeks, Get your facts straight.

Wow you have played over 1,300 hours of KO alone

Game Past 7 Days Total v
    Knight Online 3 hours 1370 hours
    Medal of Honor Allied Assault 3 hours 68 hours
    Solitaire - < 1 hour

How sad are you?

Username: boobidy User is: online

1 Friend

One friend heh? Looser.

ub3rslart

Originally posted by Cammy
    Haha i need a job? Dont need *-_- *Maby you need? Scaffe.

Yes i want a cookie.

Maby i dont care about Gillet maby i think hes allright *-_- *

Fact is your bitching about getting scammed, When you have scammed people before. If my Zing acct wasnt deleted id still have the proof of you admitting it. Now i dont care what you think, Ima go away from this thread.

And i dont play this game all day, I dont have chars as i gave them to FRIENDS. I havent played KO for 1.5 Weeks, Get your facts straight.

Wow you have played over 1,300 hours of KO alone

Game Past 7 Days Total v *
    *Knight Online *3 hours *1370 hours *
    *Medal of Honor Allied Assault *3 hours *68 hours *
    *Solitaire *- *< 1 hour *

How sad are you?

*Username: *boobidy *User is: online *

1 Friend *

Feb 27, 2006 *
    One friend heh? Looser.
    LOL proof...ok champ

and its quite sad that you went into that much detail

Cammy ive had this argument with you before, It ended up with you crying and needing god to defend you because of your age.

and lol at my hours played....heard or merchant over night constantly for a few months champ?

this thread isnt about you gillete or myself

topic = fuck vlein

No.. god came into it as you were a cock,

I didnt ask him...

You sexually harrassed me by everything, Your just not doing it now cuz everyones here.

I whent into detail? Ha i just had to go onto Rangers XFire to get you.

Im not gona waste my time here, Now ima go revise for my exams cuz IM going to pass. And have a REAL Job in engineering -_-

im not gona be like your familly and look in the bins -_-

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast