Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

LEET!!!!!!1!1!

This is a discussion on LEET!!!!!!1!1! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Cammy No.. god came into it as you were a cock, I didnt ask him... * You ...
Page: 6

ub3rslart

Originally posted by Cammy
    No.. god came into it as you were a cock,

I didnt ask him... *

You sexually harrassed me by everything, Your just not doing it now cuz everyones here.

I whent into detail? Ha i just had to go onto Rangers XFire to get you. *

Im not gona waste my time here, Now ima go revise for my exams cuz IM going to pass. And have a REAL Job in engineering *-_- *

im not gona be like your familly and look in the bins *-_-
    yes cammy i want your tight little 12year old boy ass

i love how you try to pay people out with guesses.....get god for some backup your not getting anywhere.

Banned

Originally posted by Brute
    Tez is probably the only one who has given me real support here :P, hasnt this thread turn to shit.
    brute after reading all this shit i think so to..ROFL

ffs people at least feel some sympthay for this scammed fool.....LMAO

next time though really protect urself....i am working on a post for not getting scammed so easily.....in my ko 2 years i have watched all u get scammed and then myself get scammed....i still trade and upgrade and sell more items then prob anyone on here....alot of my trades are not published on market section cause my pms fill up with people sending me there requests so i just find it for them from someone i trust or i make it for them myself and i have learned what to do and what not to do in doing business with people in this game

i will try to write it up soon and post

also i read through the old gillette post and no where does he admit to hacking or scamming.....and again yes i do prefer proof cause for the past year i have watched one persons idea or speculation ruin another mans reputation without the facts to back up the speculation

if i said brute scammed me.....tons would just believe me with no proof....i think this is wrong and i have seen this happen for over a year now....once the ball is rolling nothing stands in its path and all just follow behind it rather then lead it cause they are afraid of being run over by it....i prefer to lead the ball and i will always defend anyone who is wrongly accused with no proof of evidence

also the charlie thing was way off since there was tons of proof...he never covered his tracks.....not from me anyways...i have ss of paypal accounts and chargebacks he did for his scams cause the people he scammed came to me......in the begining sure if u said charlie scammed with no proof i prob would have defended him as well but from his 1st scam there was proof

i am not defending pfk nor would i ever defend a proven scammer but i dont see a proven scammer as of yet...all i see is a he said she said arugement and personally i do things with facts not fiction even though i am playing a fictional game i still base the people i associate with on facts.

if i ever think something shady and get the proof i will do what needs to be done

as for brute again sorry but be more careful next time and if u want add me to msn i will tell u the short version of how to not get scammed ever again

Banned

Originally posted by ub3rslart+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ub3rslart)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cammy
    Haha i need a job? Dont need *-_- *Maby you need? Scaffe.

Yes i want a cookie.

Maby i dont care about Gillet maby i think hes allright *-_- *

Fact is your bitching about getting scammed, When you have scammed people before. If my Zing acct wasnt deleted id still have the proof of you admitting it. Now i dont care what you think, Ima go away from this thread.

And i dont play this game all day, I dont have chars as i gave them to FRIENDS. I havent played KO for 1.5 Weeks, Get your facts straight.

Wow you have played over 1,300 hours of KO alone

Game Past 7 Days Total v *
    *Knight Online *3 hours *1370 hours *
    *Medal of Honor Allied Assault *3 hours *68 hours *
    *Solitaire *- *< 1 hour *

How sad are you?

*Username: *boobidy *User is: online *

1 Friend *

Feb 27, 2006 *
    One friend heh? Looser.
    LOL proof...ok champ

and its quite sad that you went into that much detail

Cammy ive had this argument with you before, It ended up with you crying and needing god to defend you because of your age.

and lol at my hours played....heard or merchant over night constantly for a few months champ?

this thread isnt about you gillete or myself

topic = fuck vlein[/b]
    ROFL he broke out the hard core proof :lol:

thats what i am talking about bitches :P

to funny

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Even Devile said there was something fishy about Gillete after Amano's Roc ('s?) had "disappeared". I remember him saying he was hitting Gillete for quite lower than he used to hit him.

Banned

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    Even Devile said there was something fishy about Gillete after Amano's Roc ('s?) had "disappeared". I remember him saying he was hitting Gillete for quite lower than he used to hit him.
    again i am not saying he did or didnt scam.....and i know devile as myself always have preferred proof over speculation

maybe he is maybe he is not....thus far i am not led to beleive he is since his actions for the past few months dont warrant suspicion but i have been known to be wrong a few times :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    again i am not saying he did or didnt scam.....and i know devile as myself always have preferred proof over speculation

maybe he is maybe he is not....thus far i am not led to beleive he is since his actions for the past few months dont warrant suspicion but i have been known to be wrong a few times :lol:[/b]
    btw devile says that about everyone........its called leveling....he doesnt do it we do :lol:

never once heardbout urbans acc.. guess im gettin accused of a new account every time hay.
    and i never had any1 else detailsback than.
    i had urbans warrior witch i equiped with MY items Wink
    and then he changed pword and i lost items but still im the scammer ya?
    What?

Did you just call me a scammer? You know you are very lucky gillette, after formatting my computer i lost all the evidence i had to bring u down further, but to come out and call me a scammer is just being really low..

Too all those people who took his word serious, NO i did not steal anything of his, i woke up one morning to Nox shouting on my msn, URBAN! GILLETTES TRYING TO STEAL URBANKNIGHT, YOU MUST CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD IMMEDIATELY!, so i did... after logging in i was stripped to the core, he took my defence shields and dd helm, and various chitins and anything else that was of value (he was half naked when i let him use urbanknight), now call me foolish for trusting him, its the past, but one thing for sure that i never trusted him on was the e-mail address he constantly asked me for, which i refused everytime he asked. If i remember he stripped me of my KC as well. PLEASE gillette keep your accusations of me scamming off the forums, your such a shit starter.. always has been, and its got u in alot of shit, tez, ure a good... foolish bloke, no offence... but you dont know what hes like outside of you clan

1 more thing before i go, I still remember you doing the skill bug abuse, being a duffer and a buffer, i cant remember if you had full heal as well. and yeah think of it as a rumour, but i know myself whats hes capable of.

Good day all

Enough said..[/b]

Bondi

OMFG this reminds me of some pommie bashin i did a few weeks ago, fukin loved it, can i have the rights to make this a tv series? im sure some dumb ass america production company would love the idea of a sitcom based off this tread, ROFL,
    Gillette omg man, got balls? just fuk off and leave Zing alone, and as for you other mofo's who so call "need proof" fuk off and go suk ya own one - cause once youve been scammed by mr G himself youl be the first bitching back in here, ffs even the forum moderator knows about it, or dont u read the full story, cause thats all this is another fuking bullshit piece of crap cause of some wacked up crap piece of bugged programming that still USKO cant fuking fix cause they sitting at their desks with their fingers up each others arses omfg, the lot of ya need to grow some fucking balls and forget that kunt Gillette, OMG i just found out the clan hes in, utopian knights, heres a few pointers that id like to make:

1, TEZ KICK THAT WANKSTAIN OUT OF YA CLAN, Just give it some time Tez, hes going to scan your ass harder and so cunningly that you wont know its happened till hes well gone, to which youl be the biggest tosser in here bitching and moaning about it
    2, EVERYONE GIVE GILLETE as much crap as ya can, hopefully he will fuk off and finally find a use for his wee wee
    3, *Edited for unsavory reasons
    4, WHY THE FUCK DONT THE LOT of you get over it, and start fucking USKO off those cunts are the ones to answer for this, hacking and shit, the games a piece of crap and should be fixed mother F***ers
    :wub:

:mellow:

hello dear bugged online addicts ^^, Long time ago when I was leader of Knights_of_moradon aka daydreamers. I think was still knights of moradon that time. We took gilette also in our clan. Everyone was warning me our clannies would get scammed by him and that he was a bad player.

I always gave everyone a chance.

He never scammed anyone in the clan, he only helped people. Later he decided to leave us and he left in peace.

He never had intentions with us to steal items. I'm the PROOF of it.

For players who he is fighting with. I'm sure he had a reason to fight with these people.

Greetz Dennis (old ko player)

:wub:

Brute I'm sorry to say but lolz you even contacted me on msn to talk with gm that your account was hacked.

How many accounts did you lose already

lorrez is pissed told me about 3 already lolz. What are you don't man. Using hacks going to illegal ko sites, downloading bad stuff

:huh:

Mrjcolley101

Default Re: LEET!!!!!!1!1!

Originally posted by Brute
    yeah, real leet, just a heads up

Don't trust that Vlien cunt in these forums, just got scammed by him. Its nice how you rarely do a thing wrong and yet shit like this happens to you.

So don't trust this retarded low life piece of shit.

I know most of you dont know me but golden rule is dont trust people at all unless you have known them personally.

peace all dont trust this fucken scum cunt ever.

- [email protected] is the email if someone wants to put it in the scammers list or something.

catch
    Why does it take people so long to realise that you cant trust anyone. Its a survival incstinct FFS

Brute

Originally posted by Soultaker
    Brute I'm sorry to say but lolz you even contacted me on msn to talk with gm that your account was hacked.

How many accounts did you lose already

lorrez is pissed told me about 3 already lolz. What are you don't man. Using hacks going to illegal ko sites, downloading bad stuff

:huh:
    2 actually, but the first was out of my control, as for the hacks thing I didn't understand a word to that, it confused the shit out of me

PFK

well ivebeen in this clan for about 2months,
    devil bitched about lvl diff because when i was 65 ppl like phantom rogue where 62..
    alli did was xp
    the way i saw it is if u couldnt get items lvl..
    thanks soultaker..
    once again urban no proof mate.
    i can also say "i had the nifo on my comp but i re formated"
    i know it was use guys becoz when i came back to the game naked use all knew who i was. how is that?

thanks for those who have vouched for me though im disapointed to see some friends ive made in this game still not say nothing but like tez said they dont want the ball to roll ove rthem

Brute

Originally posted by PFK
    well ivebeen in this clan for about 2months,
    devil bitched about lvl diff because when i was 65 ppl like phantom rogue where 62..
    alli did was xp
    the way i saw it is if u couldnt get items lvl..
    thanks soultaker..
    once again urban no proof mate.
    i can also say "i had the nifo on my comp but i re formated"
    i know it was use guys becoz when i came back to the game naked use all knew who i was. how is that?

thanks for those who have vouched for me though im disapointed to see some friends ive made in this game still not say nothing but like tez said they dont want the ball to roll ove rthem
    Lorrez told us.. Thats how I pm'd you and explained to you how it was narko and not us.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast