Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

LEET!!!!!!1!1!

This is a discussion on LEET!!!!!!1!1! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I would still like to know why u called me a scammer gillette, out of curiosity, what have u got ...
Page: 7

I would still like to know why u called me a scammer gillette, out of curiosity, what have u got against me?

ive been watching this thread for a while...this thing seems to be going in circles because no one has proof...so as far as im concerned pfk is one of the nicest guys i know in this game as are most of the people in UK.

Sorry for bumping this topic up i hardly use forum anymore, heres my last responce to this thread

all those ppl who respect him, ok fine by me, but if you seem to ignore the whole fact that so many people know what gillette is like and u still dont think hes like that, than u deserve to be hacked cos of just being stubborn lol

Mods know what hes like, so do many well known players, and im sure that everyone will laugh if u complain here about gettin hacked/scammed, may not happen, but who knows

By the way Gillette, Where is my responce on why u called me a scammer? well?

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

:S

Banned Senior Member

no need for this thread to have been bumped

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567