Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Legacy server

This is a discussion on Legacy server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hahaha cmon guys dont get ur hopes up (: dont waste ur time u will just get frustrated...
Page: 2

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

hahaha cmon guys dont get ur hopes up (:
    dont waste ur time u will just get frustrated

it will be a private server...

better to improve the old servers, instead of producing new.

Montezuma

Until everyone relizes that legacy is the best server idea ever and come there......

Quote Originally Posted by Montezuma View Post
    Until everyone relizes that legacy is the best server idea ever and come there......
    really? I doubt that K2 will ever ban a cheater, so the server will look exactly like the other ones

guys let me tell what k2 is trying to do " to get u make pay more and more premiums " new server mean u need to exp again and buy platiniums, always when premiums money decrease they opened new server. They failed badly with Ionia and now they r doing new promises but all gonna fail for sure.

Montezuma

Nah because the 6th month wait would scare a lot of k0xpers to play legit because they don't want to get banned. Also if they just merge the servers it would be more active pk and the gms wouldnt have to cover so many servers......

Phobby

Default Special server

Actually that would be great. Sounds that banning cheaters would make sense on that server.
    If they ban them on current server, they just create a new account and start again...

Quote Originally Posted by Montezuma View Post
    Nah because the 6th month wait would scare a lot of k0xpers to play legit because they don't want to get banned. Also if they just merge the servers it would be more active pk and the gms wouldnt have to cover so many servers......
    just wait 6 months.. if the server like this would be released, every1 would make LOTS of accounts, koxp them after these 6 months and then sell them

Do you think koxpers are scared? they laugh the shit out of the GMs

Pay to Play Server

My idea to make server clean from cheaters / gold farmers is just make a premium server that means if anyone who wanna play have to pay for premium I am sure 80 % legit players using premiums etc. well if any cheater would start play there with premium gm could ban him after some reporting and he would lost real money so I am sure 100 % gold farmers wont risk real money to try farm biffrost / or exp in eslant

Acces to server only with premium Why ?

Currently cheaters / hackers / gold farmers dont care about them characters coz if they get ban anyway its not the problem to make new one.

In premium server it would be froblem for them coz they risk real money for cheating.

What do you think about it ?
    Last edited by Maestro_CW; 09-06-2009 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro_CW View Post
    Pay to Play Server

My idea to make server clean from cheaters / gold farmers is just make a premium server that means if anyone who wanna play have to pay for premium I am sure 80 % legit players using premiums etc. well if any cheater would start play there with premium gm could ban him after some reporting and he would lost real money so I am sure 100 % gold farmers wont risk real money to try farm biffrost / or exp in eslant

Acces to server only with premium Why ?

Currently cheaters / hackers / gold farmers dont care about them characters coz if they get ban anyway its not the problem to make new one.

In premium server it would be froblem for them coz they risk real money for cheating.

What do you think about it ?
    another pathetic idea... most of koxpers are using premiums - check Ionia... it's like 95% of cheaters and you can't log in there with no premium... Also legit ppl don't buy premiums anymore, since K2 is doing shit

KalaBunga Senior Member

4 years late.

this sounds great... cept when we go to new server, sure if this works 100% well, no hackers no k0xp no god mode.... regarding duped items?? IMO cwest is still better than this will be, cos it will just be a more active c-west with mad items in week 1, that even kyle can't out-do...

Banned

Lol well be lonely to play

They should just ask JPKO how they are keeping hacks/bugs out and get their updates :P

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast