Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Legal bot comes to EUKO!

This is a discussion on Legal bot comes to EUKO! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Alagesis http://knight.nttgame.com/news/index...type=1&idx=203 Well, Ntt gave critical hit to EUKO. They made koxp legal . Will be USKO ...
Page: 3

Originally Posted by Alagesis
    http://knight.nttgame.com/news/index...type=1&idx=203
    Well, Ntt gave critical hit to EUKO. They made koxp legal. Will be USKO next?

To stop irrelevant flames I would like to say that, there is no such a plan for USKO servers as we have been informed.

paladindlreamer

This is the answer of moderator in oficial page of USKO .

EUKO already destroyed. Will be USKO next?

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

lol did they really put genie in the powerup-store? greedy mofo's they just want freaking money for everything

We will perform a short maintenance to release Genie and Genie Hammer in PowerUp Store in game.

Server Down Time: 10:30 am - 11 am CEST
    * This time is approximate.

and they think people will stop botting?, bitch please

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    To stop irrelevant flames I would like to say that, there is no such a plan for USKO servers as we have been informed.

paladindlreamer

This is the answer of moderator in oficial page of USKO .
    Mods don't really know more than we do. I am pretty sure USKO will get it too. And I doubt they do this to stop botters, it's more like a way to cover up the fact that like everyone k0xps. Now when you report someone they'll be like "GENIE BRO NO KOXP".

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Mods don't really know more than we do. I am pretty sure USKO will get it too. And I doubt they do this to stop botters, it's more like a way to cover up the fact that like everyone k0xps. Now when you report someone they'll be like "GENIE BRO NO KOXP".
    USKO will get it for sure yes, but you can easy see the diffrence from koxp and GENIE because they have a huge signe over them that say they use it.

Little archer Senior Member

this reminds me of when futility said that the prem pot packs at usko (5000 hp or 5000 mp) were only released to discourage people from buying raw gbs from gold farmers.

same with autoloot voucher

and now this.

best way to get rid of hacks? making it legal and charging for it.

Banned Senior Member

Apparently they also added this Genie Hammer or whatever to PUS because people complained about needing Magic hammers to repair when this Genie is on.

Dafuq? Dont fuck the game even more up >.<

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Its more then 100 npoints for 2 hours geniebot and like 250 npoints for the geniehammer -__-

Retards.. if people wnna cheat they will buy KOhdBot for like 7$ a month -__-

I really don't get most of you guys, you complain that its so boring to XP, but now you complain about this that actually helps you XP
    the way I see it, we will get more ppl higher lvl, the ppl that say they stay ardream/RLB because they don't wanna XP can actually go 80+.
    Ofcourse you will find negativ sides about everything, try too look at the positive sides sometimes...

to make it clear its 10*120 min for the power up store genie (108Npoints), and im pritty sure the magik hammer is not gone when you use it 1 time....

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    Its more then 100 npoints for 2 hours geniebot and like 250 npoints for the geniehammer -__-

Retards.. if people wnna cheat they will buy KOhdBot for like 7$ a month -__-

u are wrong u got 1 pack with 10 scrolls so 10 x 2 h = 20 h

Quote Originally Posted by Madman View Post
    I really don't get most of you guys, you complain that its so boring to XP, but now you complain about this that actually helps you XP
    the way I see it, we will get more ppl higher lvl, the ppl that say they stay ardream/RLB because they don't wanna XP can actually go 80+.
    Ofcourse you will find negativ sides about everything, try too look at the positive sides sometimes...

to make it clear its 10*120 min for the power up store genie (108Npoints), and im pritty sure the magik hammer is not gone when you use it 1 time....
    Wanna know the difference?

This is cheating. It always will be and I'll never have any respect for people who uses hacks, I couldn't give less of a fuck if it's a "legal" bot or an "illegal" bot because the only difference is that one's created by an official source for the game and one isn't.

Rotten way for MGAME to deal with hackers.

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Wanna know the difference?

This is cheating. It always will be and I'll never have any respect for people who uses hacks, I couldn't give less of a fuck if it's a "legal" bot or an "illegal" bot because the only difference is that one's created by an official source for the game and one isn't.

Rotten way for MGAME to deal with hackers.
    you really try to explain me the diffrence between KOXP and Genie? If you don't play EUKO/KOKO and have not tested it don't explain someting you dont know simple as that...
    go ahead and make your own rules of what cheating and whats not... Too many ppl here post stuff they have absolutly no clue about

Banned Senior Member

you really try to explain me the diffrence between KOXP and Genie? If you don't play EUKO/KOKO and have not tested it don't explain someting you dont know simple as that...
    go ahead and make your own rules of what cheating and whats not... Too many ppl here post stuff they have absolutly no clue about
    Stfu already, the only difference is that KOXP is better because M-game can't do anything right, not even a bot...

Banned Senior Member

USKO will get it for sure yes, but you can easy see the diffrence from koxp and GENIE because they have a huge signe over them that say they use it.
    Rofl seems u dont know too much about haxing

Whats stopping hackers from making a GENIE sign above their head?

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Stfu already, the only difference is that KOXP is better because M-game can't do anything right, not even a bot...
    I was going to say stfu right back at you, then I notice you have 2,500+ post. Obviusly there is no chance of you shutting up.
    Why you try to explain to me the diffrence one more time? Read closer next time and you would found out every know KOXP is much faster then this new bot, but thx for letting us know you also know it...

And I never said I know much about KOXP since I dont use it, but obviusly they made that GENIE signe so ppl could see that they don't party with KOXP but ppl that use GENIE.

Game is evolving some ppl just want too live in the past, some ppl also don't even play the game and keep posting in this forum how shit this game is. its like this game really hurt your life and you trying to get back at it... go ahead I will let you keep on doing that if it makes you feel any better

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast