Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Legal bot comes to EUKO!

This is a discussion on Legal bot comes to EUKO! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Madman Read closer next time and you would found out every know KOXP is much faster then ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by Madman View Post
    Read closer next time and you would found out every know KOXP is much faster then this new bot, but thx for letting us know you also know it...
    As I said, this is a hack released by an official source, a bad one ontop of that.

Pathetic hacker is what comes to mind when I see your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    As I said, this is a hack released by an official source, a bad one ontop of that.

Pathetic hacker is what comes to mind when I see your posts.
    The fact that this is released from the game, and they are giving out free 10*120min GENIE scroll for all players that have prem, you are basically calling all ppl that play EUKO cheaters...
    At first I thought you ppl was just trolling, I now see you'r not. For me its just funny to read these comments.

lets just agree to disagree. because you already made up your minde.

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Wanna know the difference?

This is cheating. It always will be and I'll never have any respect for people who uses hacks, I couldn't give less of a fuck if it's a "legal" bot or an "illegal" bot because the only difference is that one's created by an official source for the game and one isn't.

Rotten way for MGAME to deal with hackers.
    and i bet you are one of those people that believe sharing is perfectly okay.... punishment for sharing accounts should be enforced, just as much as hacking if you see it that way
    hacking is illegal because it gives certain players a competitive advantage which is not allowed by society (player base) or in this case, official source
    making an official source takes away what is illegal about hacking because every player has access and will not be punished for using this official hacking system

Little archer Senior Member

what made botting (getting exp and items while AFK) illegal?

technically, Mgame is giving us the same thing disguised as something legal. of course some people will still consider it hacking.

what mgame is doing is shamelessly legalizing what most 3rd party tools were always capable of, and getting some profit in the process. they are not afraid to admit that the concept behind 3rd party tool bans has been pretty much accepted by them, and turned into a part of their game!

all for the money. no one should be surprised anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    all for the money. no one should be surprised anymore.
    yep, finaly they stop denied that.

What about all the players that played the game completly legit up until now, and leveled up to 80+ with hardwork ? They just get their time, effort, premium money and patiente shit on ? You cant go changing your mind when you are running a game like this. First is ilegal, now its not, so fuck everyone else that played by the rules, you should have gone away from the game until they made botting legal, so that you didnt waste ur time/effort to level up the same that you can now do just by paying and going afk.

Its just like what blizzard did in diablo 3 with IAS. They just put the stat, launched the RMAH, ppl bought stuff with IAS because it was the best dps stat, spended a shitload of usd on those items, and then blizzard said "well, we are gonna nerf IAS, kkthxbb gg". You cant bend the rules of the game like that, when its costing players time and money, specially the precious time.

hey guys this is nothing new in the ko world. in china ko koxp was a legal tool and was made available to all players. there was actually a contest which was promoted by the china ko team for people to develop the tool that became kosp / koxp etc.

this was in old old days of ko. back in the KE time period . ever wonder how it is that the bots are developed / patched so fast its because mgame is just applying patches they made years ago for the other versions of the game that have already been released on other servers. usko is the furthest behind of any of the ko servers. it really wouldnt suprise me if the mgame company is actually supplying the bot as a way to make sure that the companies who license their servers keep on paying them morey money to patch the servers.

in this way the guarantee more work for themselves for ever. do u really think they cant fix the botting problems. the fact of the matter is there just is not enough legit players on any server to make the game profitable.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234