Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Legcut succeed rate.

This is a discussion on Legcut succeed rate. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u probobly dont know everytime they use it only, imean when it succed u are like omg.. but when it ...
Page: 3

T0wn3R

u probobly dont know everytime they use it only, imean when it succed u are like omg.. but when it fail u dont notice it.[/b]

100% true

Banned

Notice people who say they alway get leg cut is usually a rogue. Rogues alway light feet away when their HP is down. Therefore it is easy to see why they alway get leg cut because that warrior know his opponent will eventually runs away so he spam the leg cut skill.

In simple words:
    Warrior leg cut / Rogue light feet
    Rogue HP down = light feet use
    Stop light feet = use leg cut

Boyce

I get noob warriors coming up to me i spike thrust they legcut and run. Trust me its not because im trying to run away, when im tanking it get it all the time.

ArminVanBuuren

Notice people who say they alway get leg cut is usually a rogue. Rogues alway light feet away when their HP is down. Therefore it is easy to see why they alway get leg cut because that warrior know his opponent will eventually runs away so he spam the leg cut skill.

In simple words:
    Warrior leg cut / Rogue light feet
    Rogue HP down = light feet use
    Stop light feet = use leg cut[/b]
    That's kinda true...but if the rogue knows how to use his light feet, then they shouldn't even be close to get leg cutted...I have light feet active all the time, and as a result, I get leg cutted 1/10 or max 2/10 of the times...not more...and most of the time I get leg cutted is because I had to clic light feet again and oops, they leg cut just before I do, but if not, leg cut shouldn't even be easy against a rogue.

Duro

Happy scream doesnt suceed as often as legcut

Banned

I get noob warriors coming up to me i spike thrust they legcut and run. Trust me its not because im trying to run away, when im tanking it get it all the time.[/b]
    Please re-read what I wrote.

TrustyTheClown Senior Member G3rm4n's Avatar

i'm a lvl 75 warrior and use leg cut more than scream, and i it have for me some more effect than scream ... i dunno what % it have but works good

Boyce

If i had this 1 vs 1 i just had frapsed you would be shocked. Me vs warrior called gladus. Hes sliding me like a lil fucking bitch and legcuts me 5 times in a 30 second fight. Cure legcut cure legcut cure legcut. He redballs , legcuts and runs back into his base. GG. This shit is seriously fucking me off

Wouldnt legcut work less likely on you if you have posion resist?

Banned

What I'm saying is some warrior use leg cut in their combo rotation because they know even if they win the rogue will just light feet away. Therefore without using leg cut a warrior can never beat/kill a rogue. Using leg cut will raise the chance of gaining NPs from that rogue.

Maybe that warrior want to lure you in base, use leg cut, and get you exp'ed.

That's kinda true...but if the rogue knows how to use his light feet, then they shouldn't even be close to get leg cutted...I have light feet active all the time, and as a result, I get leg cutted 1/10 or max 2/10 of the times...not more...and most of the time I get leg cutted is because I had to clic light feet again and oops, they leg cut just before I do, but if not, leg cut shouldn't even be easy against a rogue.[/b]

doesnt legcut cancel the light feet?....... it takes away lightfeet, and you hafta cure and re-lightfeet.........

correct me if im wrong, i never played sin but thats what i notice in ardream when i legcut ppl

Proximus

doesnt legcut cancel the light feet?....... it takes away lightfeet, and you hafta cure and re-lightfeet.........

correct me if im wrong, i never played sin but thats what i notice in ardream when i legcut ppl[/b]
    +1

gexmart1

i legcut BP's 75%, rogues 40%, warriors 25%[/b]
    mages??

btw. it seems like leg cut works all the time on me, but my frostbite and ice skills never ever slow. madye 1/10 times :P

ArminVanBuuren

correct me if im wrong, i never played sin but thats what i notice in ardream when i legcut ppl[/b]
    when I get leg cutted is just because light feet ran out or I was standing...if you are tanking standing in front of the warrior, leg cut will cancel light feet...however, if you are moving with light feet on, the chances of a succesful leg cutting on you are ridiculously low...also works while using sprint on warriors, but not so often...mostly while running with light feet, you'll see the leg cut symbol between your buffs, but you'll still have the light feet's speed thus, leg cut didn't work on you anyways.

Wouldnt legcut work less likely on you if you have posion resist?[/b]
    There are higher chances on cancelling leg cut with ice resistance than with poison...afaik poison helps against the R hit damage...but nothing about leg cut...would have noticed while pking using ice resistance instead of magic shield, but nothing happened.

The king. Senior Member

100% true[/b]
    thx ;D

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast