Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Legcut succeed rate.

This is a discussion on Legcut succeed rate. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This one, I've heard soooo many rumors about it. Only a few make sense. 1. I heard Glacier Resist helps ...
Page: 4

Banned

This one, I've heard soooo many rumors about it. Only a few make sense.

1. I heard Glacier Resist helps avoid it, which kinda makes sense as ur slowed when it succeeds.
    I dont really believe this one.

2. I've heard Legcut is a Curse similar to Scream, which also makes sense as rogues usually have alot of CR (ROLS + PP's offer high CR)
    This one makes the most sence to me, as it's the only element on the 6 showing that I've never seen anywhere else, Magic Resistance helps with Spectres AOE, and the others are self explainitory, so Curse is a likely answer.

3. I've heard Dodge Rate / Dex helps to avoid (as well as succeed on a warrior). Causes the skill to "miss" therefor not slow?
    Not really sure, but I tried a high Dex build warrior in DCZ, used Lugias, Fov +1's etc. Cant say for sure that the legcut success rate was higher, but i Legcut MrX1X about 8 out of 10 times in arena while he was lightfeeting, so who's to say?

EEthan

This one, I've heard soooo many rumors about it. Only a few make sense.

1. I heard Glacier Resist helps avoid it, which kinda makes sense as ur slowed when it succeeds.
    I dont really believe this one.[/b]
    I wouldnt be surprised if it did count as a glacier attack, however +1 I dont think it does unless GR is programmed to reduce the effect of movement imparing effects in general, which I doubt

2. I've heard Legcut is a Curse similar to Scream, which also makes sense as rogues usually have alot of CR (ROLS + PP's offer high CR)
    This one makes the most sence to me, as it's the only element on the 6 showing that I've never seen anywhere else, Magic Resistance helps with Spectres AOE, and the others are self explainitory, so Curse is a likely answer. [/b]
    +1, cure CURSE gets rid of legcut so I would also assume that CR helps
    3. I've heard Dodge Rate / Dex helps to avoid (as well as succeed on a warrior). Causes the skill to "miss" therefor not slow?
    Not really sure, but I tried a high Dex build warrior in DCZ, used Lugias, Fov +1's etc. Cant say for sure that the legcut success rate was higher, but i Legcut MrX1X about 8 out of 10 times in arena while he was lightfeeting, so who's to say?[/b]
    Dodge rate make skills used against you more likely to fail, so dodge rate would help

scream and legcut works more now yes.. same with ice, ice is worse always get iced :unsure:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234