Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Legend of Ares

This is a discussion on Legend of Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Allright im very interested and that other topic that was made got shitloads of crap and i want to make ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Legend of Ares

Allright im very interested and that other topic that was made got shitloads of crap and i want to make some things clear. Ive searched for some information and there fan site : http://www.areslegends.com

FTP TO DOWNLOAD:
    ftp://206.82.201.112/Ares_SetUp.exe

So ok, On that fansite ive found some screenshots:

(13:31:28) (Sharingan) Today is the last day of closed beta?
    (13:31:38) (@Giltia) Hey there Sharingan
    (13:31:43) (@Giltia) I believe tomorrow is the last day of CB.
    (13:31:52) (@Giltia) i'm not big on leveling today or tomorrow
    (13:31:56) (@Giltia) When we get the whipe
    (13:31:57) (@Giltia) then yeah

A nice xp event with monsters:

The characters:

The guys on the forums were joking bout this but i dont know whats so funny :P

Nice notice:

Korean version:

The zone's i think its like moradon (safe zone) where u start then EMC or Luferson :

3rd village and add are pvp arena :] WAR ZONE ....
    2nd village is for diffrent nations
    Alli has got own vilalge same empire.....
    1st village is for everyone ( safe zone )
    2nd for empire//alliance ( safe zone )
    3rd and + for everyone ( war zone )

Some guy who had a pvp war said:

Information about classes:
    Knights > Spearmen. Spearmen can't use a sheild with their spear but they do a little more damage with spears i beleive. Knights can use good sheilds. Their def is better.
    [qoute]so far I am lvl 8 and mages seems to kill fast but die pretty fast, I might switch to a knight.[/qoute]

bah ne high lvl mages?
    Reply on this guy:
    Hi! I'm a level 28 earth sorcerer and, according to me (not a very reliable source!), I do more damage than my counterparts that are of/around my level!

I think it only makes sense that sorcerers do more damage than the others because they can't tank that much and they have to kill fast.

I think my particular AOE is ok, except for the fact that monsters don't gather around each other nicely, and that it costs more mp, AND does half as much damage as my single damage of the same level. Also, if you have like 2 tanks and 6 monsters or something, and the tanks are only hit 2, the other 4 are going to come to the sorcerer that uses the AOE O_O

I don't use it that much.[/qoute]

I love PvP with Archer lmao.

Speed Up + White Quickening potion = run whenever you see a Knight you know is higher level then you coming *I'm so maxing Speed Up once I max Power Up *

So far Sorcerer = Free kill for me o_O Once they get their Shield which transfers damage to their MP I'm sure they will be MUCH harder.
    Archer... meh, takes some time to kill them. But most Alliance Archers I tried to take blasted me away in a few seconds with their nuke skills... I'm going down the assistance tree (which for me seems like a better grinding tree to go down, powers you up without the MP consumption of the Attack skills) so I don't have those amazingly powerful skills.
    Knight = *shoots from afar* "28 damage"... WTF DIE BISH!! *knight reaches me, and takes 1/3 of my HP away* Ummm... No... *runs away -_-*
    Spearmen = Spearmen, what is this? Don't think I even saw any oO
    I started archer last night.

I noticed that it has a BIG disadvantage if you dont party.
    Mp disappears like there was none at all which leads to slow lvling *

Skills .. well it took me a while to figure out what to do etc bc when i highlighted the skill it had red font on it so i thought i couldnt get it *stupid me.

But for the Fire Arrow i never really noticed any diff between grade 1 and grade 10.
    Poison Arrow i thought was really cool but 7 MP kills the mana of your char FAST.

Then you need points for Assist Skills which bc i had 10 in Fire and 2 in poison its gonna take me longer to get those.
    Hf reading if you want to move to this game, im pretty curious and cant wait Also all these information found on : http://www.areslegends.com

When can i down it ?

Banned

nothing beats orc shell warrior and human girl shell rouge of KE... YET!!!!

lolior

i wanna dl it but beta close

silly question here, but if you choose to leave Knight Online.... of all the games choices why go to one run by K2? Do people prefer a life of dissapointment?

Banned

Well as far as ive heard untill now atleast 5 gms are on all the time running around and doing events..

lolior

it runs by k2??????? /quit

Banned

not k2, mgames T_T

hopefully they'll give out more digital keys on their second beta. i so wanna try the game out. got no more hope for KO

hmmm... lol
    is it me?
    or this game looks like Turfbattle with better grafix.

i will LMAO if KO2 was created by the same1 that created Turfbattles ( wich was a failure ).

Nir

when can i have keys ?

tolgahan

i still dont like graphics.İt is like cartoon

Banned

Then dont play it ...

it has nothing to do with K2 thank god.

Im not sure about the graphics or the gameplay, but i want to give it a try. A few guys from my clan are thinking of moving across together.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast