Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Legend of Ares Open Beta

This is a discussion on Legend of Ares Open Beta within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by MeisterVinny When main site opens, top left got big button saying play legend of ares click it ...
Page: 2

Nir

Originally posted by MeisterVinny
    When main site opens, top left got big button saying play legend of ares click it * *

Gameplay isn't that great kinda chunky I expected better.
    hmm i click it n its dont do anything :S

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

takes a little to open .......after u click to launch the game.
    But game is kinda crap, sux game play, sux graphics. I would prefer to play silkroad than this =/ ..............
    Still looking for better games >.<

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

takes a little to open .......after u click to launch the game.
    But game is kinda crap, sux game play, sux graphics. I would prefer to play silkroad than this =/ ..............
    Still looking for better games >.<

u can change camer views..... page up, page down

u can change camer views..... page up, page down

mason_cro

err i played the closed beta too, not good at all...i also expected a lot more, it's so damn slow, i don't see how they gonna make PK similar to KO ( as announced )...anyhow...patch up KO pls, some1 buy the engine off MGAME and make a players' KO

mason_cro

err i played the closed beta too, not good at all...i also expected a lot more, it's so damn slow, i don't see how they gonna make PK similar to KO ( as announced )...anyhow...patch up KO pls, some1 buy the engine off MGAME and make a players' KO

Fantasy

As I sais they will change a lot of stuff when the open beta starts, 1 of them is that they have added 2 new camera views ^_^

And for people who say graphics suck... what do you think about KO graphics then :blink:

Fantasy

As I sais they will change a lot of stuff when the open beta starts, 1 of them is that they have added 2 new camera views ^_^

And for people who say graphics suck... what do you think about KO graphics then :blink:

azza

OMFG, had to make a post here all turks will now go download it when its up then dupe macro an fuck the game up max out the servers... thanks alot lol

azza

OMFG, had to make a post here all turks will now go download it when its up then dupe macro an fuck the game up max out the servers... thanks alot lol

Originally posted by mason_cro
    "PK similar to KO (as announced)" where did they announce that the PK would be similar to KO? i think i missed it, where was that?

u want them to patch up KO so they fix sliding and comboing??? well that would lead u to LoA's PK system, the one that u dislike.

only thing i disliked about that game is that there is no cooldown on pots:/
    but i hope they'll fix that.

Originally posted by mason_cro
    "PK similar to KO (as announced)" where did they announce that the PK would be similar to KO? i think i missed it, where was that?

u want them to patch up KO so they fix sliding and comboing??? well that would lead u to LoA's PK system, the one that u dislike.

but i hope they'll fix that.

Fantasy

Originally posted by thor+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(thor)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-mason_cro

but i hope they'll fix that.[/b]
    pot cooldown is on fix list ^^

I have read that they want to get most bugs out of the game in about 2 months

Fantasy

Originally posted by thor+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(thor)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-mason_cro

but i hope they'll fix that.[/b]
    pot cooldown is on fix list ^^

I have read that they want to get most bugs out of the game in about 2 months

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast