Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Legend of Ares Open Beta

This is a discussion on Legend of Ares Open Beta within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; btw, that game was in closed beta and has less bugs than KO who's been out for several years now......
Page: 3

btw, that game was in closed beta and has less bugs than KO who's been out for several years now...

btw, that game was in closed beta and has less bugs than KO who's been out for several years now...

mason_cro

sorry, it wasn't ANNOUNCED officially that pk will be a la KO, but i read on some forums etc etc that it will be pk-oriented, as knight is, and that it would follow the KO idea of pvp...guess that's off
    and i dun want them to fix comboing and sliding ( where did i say dat ?! ), just to fix the friggin hacking/macroing/duping etcetec ( the MAJOR problems ) so we can all continue playing this goddamn disease
    <3

mason_cro

sorry, it wasn't ANNOUNCED officially that pk will be a la KO, but i read on some forums etc etc that it will be pk-oriented, as knight is, and that it would follow the KO idea of pvp...guess that's off
    and i dun want them to fix comboing and sliding ( where did i say dat ?! ), just to fix the friggin hacking/macroing/duping etcetec ( the MAJOR problems ) so we can all continue playing this goddamn disease
    <3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123