Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

3rd Schedule for Jurad Mountain and Border Wars

This is a discussion on 3rd Schedule for Jurad Mountain and Border Wars within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Right now times for this events are gay for American players (the ones that actually have life and jobs). Join ...
Page: 1

mammlea2

Right now times for this events are gay for American players (the ones that actually have life and jobs). Join this movement to add a 3rd schedule for Jurad Mountain and Border War (currently disabled but still necesary). All you have to do is send a Customer Support ticket, the more tickets we send more chances we get.

For the lazy people i wrote this, so you only have to copy paste it

Code:
    Dear Knight Online Team:

Currently Jurad Mountain times are: 5:40AM PDT and 1:00PM PDT.

But a lot of people have jobs and cannot play until 6 or 7 PM PDT

Would it be possible to include a 3rd schedule.

And please consider this idea for Border Wars too.

Saol babas.

Phosgene

dude , the "saol babas" ruined it all .

dude , the "saol babas" ruined it all .[/b]
    +1

agreed, and sent....I can only go on my day off.

sexyrexy

i go when i can get into a1 :P

HotAsIce

Adding a third one will just give turks a reason to log on at different times, since apparently none of them work, and none of them have jobs. They need to move the one at 1 p.m. PDT to 8 p.m. PDT imo.

A better time would be having them during the 59- FT. It gives almost everyone a chance to at least go to the wars 1 time

HotAsIce

The other thing is they "conveniently" scheduled it over the bifrost time as well.

Glader

Ye, I'm personally annoyed with that. It screws up the scheaduled clan activities

IllusionS

yup, can only go on weekends (when i usually dont work).

TwistTheKnife

Adding a third one will just give turks a reason to log on at different times, since apparently none of them work, and none of them have jobs. They need to move the one at 1 p.m. PDT to 8 p.m. PDT imo.[/b]
    I agree. They dont't need to add another one, they just need to change the times, give 1 to the turks and 1 to the Americans.

startrizerg

2 eslant dunegon = 800 ~ 1 k ppl enter daily = about 1.5 ~ 2 k gem drop daily on each server .
    3rd eslant dunegon means 1k more gem drop daily for each server ^^ and 3rd time got to be non premum time somewhere after 3rd lw time .. i fear if they put eslant dungeon that time , it could be hard for non premum player to get in dcz that time too .

nk121

tell them that and they just might do it
    that way there is even more time which non-prem's can't get in
    $$$$$$!

thats good to hear cause thats means more produced gems and more new items so their prices will drop a little

sexyrexy

thats good to hear cause thats means more produced gems and more new items so their prices will drop a little[/b]
    or there will be more gems but they will decrease the unique item rate from them and increase armor and weapon enchants

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast