Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Legend returns

This is a discussion on Legend returns within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey folks! I see that the game is still alive and kicking and I was told it's in better shape ...
Page: 1

Default Legend returns

Hey folks!

I see that the game is still alive and kicking and I was told it's in better shape then when I left it a few years go. Especially hearing that there is possibly a countdown for a new server, I was intrigued to say the least, and would love to play if the chance presents itself.

1) (Moderators) I would love to be unbanned on my real account (tHeUnBeAtAbLe) as I was unlawfully banned a few years ago when one of the admins couldn't hold his ground in an argument and was trigger happy to throw a ban. I'd appreciate it if that was possible.

2) How's the state of the game? Is there a still an English community to play with or is it completely turned into a Turkish community? If so, which server has a good base of English peeps to play with and is not dead?

3) Last but not least, if there is a new server is there English peeps/legions planning to go?

Cheers!
    razor, Kallop, Diver and 1 others like this.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Legend? you sir aint no legend

Who are you?

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Who are you?

who the fck are you ?

Who are you ?

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unbeatable View Post
    Hey folks!

I see that the game is still alive and kicking and I was told it's in better shape then when I left it a few years go. Especially hearing that there is possibly a countdown for a new server, I was intrigued to say the least, and would love to play if the chance presents itself.

1) (Moderators) I would love to be unbanned on my real account (tHeUnBeAtAbLe) as I was unlawfully banned a few years ago when one of the admins couldn't hold his ground in an argument and was trigger happy to throw a ban. I'd appreciate it if that was possible.

2) How's the state of the game? Is there a still an English community to play with or is it completely turned into a Turkish community? If so, which server has a good base of English peeps to play with and is not dead?

3) Last but not least, if there is a new server is there English peeps/legions planning to go?

Cheers!
    Ah Nik Strong mage of Serbian roots. Kids are to young to know you

The game is pure shit, there is million private servers poping out daily, people pretty much hopping from 1 to another all the time

Community is mostly turkish, at least you need to advertise nicely into turkish community if you decide to run a server. But yeah as I said, even servers with 1k+ users like yourko they dry out after a month max 2 months. There is no longitivity anymore.

Hey folks!

Cheers!
    Hah, long time no see. No idea what's going on with the new server, since they had a countdown that ended up being nothing. English community is split around a variety of private servers, although some are still playing SteamKO / USKO. The game is pretty different compared to what it was, even back when EUKO launched.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Hah, long time no see. No idea what's going on with the new server, since they had a countdown that ended up being nothing. English community is split around a variety of private servers, although some are still playing SteamKO / USKO. The game is pretty different compared to what it was, even back when EUKO launched.
    Knight Online

countdown is still going, no idea what you mean by "ended up being nothing"

most likely will be a big patch + new server announcement

Little archer Senior Member

Ahhh I remember the EUKO days when I got to play with tHeUnBeAtAbLe, that was definitely the highlight of that server.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Who are you?
    Who are you?
    who the fck are you ?
    Who are you ?

Lol, so fckn ko4lifed

Who are you anyway btw? And why were you banned? And why should you be unbanned?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    Knight Online

countdown is still going, no idea what you mean by "ended up being nothing"

most likely will be a big patch + new server announcement
    Didn't it reach 0 once? Did they restart it? I thought that was the case. At least that's the impression I got from the other topic. I admit I pay no attention to USKO, so I haven't seen the actual countdown.

Hey folks!

Cheers!
    Yo Nick, how are you? I remember you from I_SQUEEZE_UR_MANGOS, Girakon.. Good times

Didn't it reach 0 once? Did they restart it? I thought that was the case. At least that's the impression I got from the other topic. I admit I pay no attention to USKO, so I haven't seen the actual countdown.
    They're probably going to disable it if it get's buggy

i didn't hear anything about it reaching 0, still on track to end jan 16th like it was when it was discovered

the other topic is just people speculating on what its going to be and frmtr speculating as well (good topic was a topic about it being a countdown to a new elf race)
    Bloodzilla likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    i didn't hear anything about it reaching 0, still on track to end jan 16th like it was when it was discovered

the other topic is just people speculating on what its going to be and frmtr speculating as well (good topic was a topic about it being a countdown to a new elf race)
    That would be sick, if not for the fact that the entire game would need to be reimagined. The entire game.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast