Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Legend returns

This is a discussion on Legend returns within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor That would be sick, if not for the fact that the entire game would need to ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    That would be sick, if not for the fact that the entire game would need to be reimagined. The entire game.
    well the guys from KO know how to throw something into the game and not give a shit about whether what they just did is consistent with the game or not. Look at Kurians (or if you want to go further back, the GUI change from KE to ROFD was very terrible). Wouldn't be surprised if they suddenly had something like an Elf Race where the chars are just blue orcs with all their armors looking more or less the same and with no working quests.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Ah Nik Strong mage of Serbian roots. Kids are to young to know you

The game is pure shit, there is million private servers poping out daily, people pretty much hopping from 1 to another all the time

Community is mostly turkish, at least you need to advertise nicely into turkish community if you decide to run a server. But yeah as I said, even servers with 1k+ users like yourko they dry out after a month max 2 months. There is no longitivity anymore.
    My Slovenian brother from another mother! It's been a long time Kids are indeed too young to remember the legend. They're probably just hitting puberty and haven't played the game back then.

So it's pretty much the same state I left the game in. At that point it was people constantly jumping from one private server to another. That's why I was looking into the USKO or STKO aspect for more long term purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Hah, long time no see. No idea what's going on with the new server, since they had a countdown that ended up being nothing. English community is split around a variety of private servers, although some are still playing SteamKO / USKO. The game is pretty different compared to what it was, even back when EUKO launched.
    Hey Kallop, long time . I'm hoping it does release, it would be fun to play it once more. Although it's been like a full decade since I dedicated my life to KO on a daily basis, now with 60-80 hours/week working in the hospital, I'll see if I'll have the time to keep up to people that no-life it still . Although now in comparison to a decade ago, I can drop a few grand and skip the grind and just enjoy the PvP :P.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Ahhh I remember the EUKO days when I got to play with tHeUnBeAtAbLe, that was definitely the highlight of that server.
    Long time razor I honestly wonder what happened to Jeff and the crew. I played with them on Aion like 5 years ago, but that's the last I heard of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    Lol, so fckn ko4lifed

Who are you anyway btw? And why were you banned? And why should you be unbanned?
    I am the mother of all dragons. I am Knight Online's best mage ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    Yo Nick, how are you? I remember you from I_SQUEEZE_UR_MANGOS, Girakon.. Good times

They're probably going to disable it if it get's buggy
    Oh man, those were the times. To think that was about 10 years ago gives me goose bumps. Good times and good memories.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    well the guys from KO know how to throw something into the game and not give a shit about whether what they just did is consistent with the game or not. Look at Kurians (or if you want to go further back, the GUI change from KE to ROFD was very terrible). Wouldn't be surprised if they suddenly had something like an Elf Race where the chars are just blue orcs with all their armors looking more or less the same and with no working quests.
    Yeah. They couldn't even bother to think of armor designs or even copy paste skill animations for kurian lol. That was sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbeatable View Post
    Long time razor I honestly wonder what happened to Jeff and the crew. I played with them on Aion like 5 years ago, but that's the last I heard of them.
    We got together one last time for steamKO exactly 3 years ago, but after that everyone went their own path. Except jeff who I still talk to sometimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD72dPDbFxA

that's the only legend in here, sorry

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post

Yes indeed Köksal is a legend, but there is another legend we can't forget
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biRLkgomVA0

Oh shit nik, did not think i would ever See you again... i still play dif Games with Rabiator aswell... damn been ages

- KingChris

Quote Originally Posted by slicethem View Post
    Oh shit nik, did not think i would ever See you again... i still play dif Games with Rabiator aswell... damn been ages

- KingChris
    Oh snap. Hey big guy, I honestly didn't think I'd find you and Rabi on here either.

New server time, gogo.

We would be down bro haha
    But same as you, less Time to play but more usd to spend

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post

+ 1 Koksal baba!!
    Its funny how all the scrubs who dont know who the guy is that made the topic and they just look at the name of it and feel the need to comment.."who??" Im sure everyone in this topic thinks they are a legend but honestly most of these guys suck feet for money. Complete trash. Accept you koksal! I spoke to trashtremor not to long ago! Jean also sent me a pm.

Oh shit!!!

everyone is here wtf

Trust me, I'm in the same boat.

I work 60-80 hours/week in the hospital. But that's why to compensate for my lack of grind, I drop money. Just this month I dropped $2k usd in Aion, although game is dying and I just quit, so I guess if new server opens, time to waste money and time here and enjoy the game once more reminiscing over the nostalgia.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbeatable View Post
    Trust me, I'm in the same boat.

I work 60-80 hours/week in the hospital. But that's why to compensate for my lack of grind, I drop money. Just this month I dropped $2k usd in Aion, although game is dying and I just quit, so I guess if new server opens, time to waste money and time here and enjoy the game once more reminiscing over the nostalgia.
    I feel you, but 2k $ on a game and then quit?
    Here's an investment tip
    https://www.amazon.de/Rich-Dad-Poor-...h+dad+poor+dad

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    i didn't hear anything about it reaching 0, still on track to end jan 16th like it was when it was discovered

the other topic is just people speculating on what its going to be and frmtr speculating as well (good topic was a topic about it being a countdown to a new elf race)
    As fun as a new race would be, I doubt they would add "Elves". Mainly for the fact that there is no mention whatsoever of elves in KO's lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodzilla View Post
    As fun as a new race would be, I doubt they would add "Elves". Mainly for the fact that there is no mention whatsoever of elves in KO's lore.
    same could be said about kurians back in the day and here we are now!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast