StinG= Clan full of dumbass

This is a discussion on StinG= Clan full of dumbass within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; me and tripleOG4life doing dms ok easy but when stupid Sting do a dms behind me maybe 1m he attacked ...
Page: 1

Heim4teil

Default StinG= Clan full of dumbass

me and tripleOG4life doing dms ok easy but when stupid Sting do a dms behind me maybe 1m he attacked me and hit me down to 200 hp oO then we say something about noobs :P and what do the noobs? call something like "come arena" lol
    ok nvm he go back to dms....and what do the StinG clan? luring it away frome us with blindling oO and not only member the Clan leader too :angry:

MaDDoG[DC]

welcome to ko man many clans in diez act like that ks shit and moore and not just grae 5-4 clans but lots off 3-2-1 to

fronzy

i remember rohan_fr (leader?), luring a giant golem into zombies and killin all the little chickens...what a noob <_<

Healo

agreed. rohan_fr and his gayz0r clan r teh n00blets

Phosgene

Originally posted by MaDDoG[DC
    ]welcome to ko .
    i cut the unneccessery shit .

I MET THIS AWSOME CLAN TODAY AFTER SCHOOL - THEY WERE ALL TURKISH BUT THST OK > I LOG ON, GO ON SEEKING, GET INVITED RIGHT AWAY, I THINK YESS XPPP W000T, THEN I GET TPED INTO GIANT GOLEMS THEN 4 STONED. THEY WERE ALL TRANSFORMED INTO LVL0-20 MONSTERS. TYVM BUT NEXT TIME, IM LOOKING TO GO UP IN XP, NOT DOWN. KTHNXBYE