Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Is this legit?

This is a discussion on Is this legit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Amano dual wielding is nothing i quad wield comp : I officially envy u <_<...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Amano
    dual wielding is nothing

i quad wield comp :
    I officially envy u <_<

PriesTesS

why would it be illegal?
    I have 2 computers linked (so 1 screen, 1 keyboard, 1 mouse) :P - proven to be very come in handy.

Well, it'd be pretty lame if 1 was an orc mage that tp's his party to u're human sin or something. Or np transfer. etc.

DieWithMyKiss

yeah it's illegal, why do you think they block the method of runnin dual KO's at once, they don't want people doing that and if they find out they'll prolly ban you.

why in the FARK would that be illegal? are you smoking crack?

he is running 2 different accounts on 2 different computers, so what? you think all internet cafes should be banned because people sometimes use 2 computers at once? i think your face should be banned.

crazy horse shit

Originally posted by CakeAndCookies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CakeAndCookies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Amano
    dual wielding is nothing

i quad wield comp :
    I officially envy u <_<[/b]
    i know am good gun :unsure:

i know long ago some warrior tanked talos while on other computer he was healing himself. dunno how though Oo

ReiRei

Originally posted by Killgannon
    lutz is just mad because his penis is tiny, that's all. I learn to live with his sad attempts to make every thread into a flame war. As for you not liking me James... darn.
    why were you looking at another guys penis.. are you one of those guys in the bathroom who checks out other guys?

Banned

whats not legit about that i have 4 pcs at my home...all shit and just enough to run ko so i been loading chickens and leveling

also i got one clannie that has his 6 kids with 6 pcs and his and his wifes 2 pcs

also another clannie has 8 pcs cause he builds them and he makes parties with all his chars and levels them all until we come and he has to kick some of them for us...lol

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by 0000000
    i think your face should be banned. *

crazy horse shit
    you're real fukin mature. Now, I guess you're not that intelligent so i'll explain this step by step. P-E-O-P-L-E D-U-PE L-I-K-E T-H-A-T. Thats why they blocked the method of running dual KO's at once and if they cought 2 acocunts on the same IP they would ban you. Now, cum guzzler, did you understand that? Mabey you should stop playing KO and hit the books because judging by ur posts you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. You're some fucking idiot who people with no mind of their own worship you giving you a big head, you're not even good. A decent level 70 could kill you. Zero this Zero that, mabey you guys should read his post and see he's got the common sence of a platypus. GET OFF YOUR STOOL AND REALIZE THAT YOU SUCK. You got no life, which enabled you to level to 70 and now you think you're actually good, YOU FUCKING SUCK. Idiot.

Banned Senior Member

Running 2 KO's at once, yes thats illegal. Running KO on 2 or more computers isn't or else like Zero said, say bye bye to EVERY cafe and a nice population of the game who have more then 1 computer at home. If you got 2 computers, sure use it to help you out in lvling or merch while your online

azza

Originally posted by 0000000
    why in the FARK would that be illegal? are you smoking crack?

he is running 2 different accounts on 2 different computers, so what? you think all internet cafes should be banned because people sometimes use 2 computers at once? i think your face should be banned. *

crazy horse shit
    nuffin wrong wif smoking crack lolz

DieWithMyKiss

it's the princepal, they don't want people running 2 KO's, why? Because people dupe liek that. It's impossible to stop everyone with 2 computers which is why the only way to REDUCE it is to not let people run 2 KO's on one computer.

i wanna get my other comp running to but no monitor and no 2nd internet connection up here xD

Banned

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss
    it's the princepal, they don't want people running 2 KO's, why? *Because people dupe liek that. *It's impossible to stop everyone with 2 computers which is why the only way to REDUCE it is to not let people run 2 KO's on one computer.
    how is it duping if i have my main account ataking and another account online on a 2nd pc who is a chicken and i am using it to get the exp boost....not not thinking straight

its the same principal as if someone else brought that same chicken on there pc from a diff place....you cant dupe items cause its not same account on 2 pcs or 2 accounts on same pc

you cant dupe that way

DieWithMyKiss

You most certianly can, thats how Turks dupe in cafes, yeah you're prolly allowed to do what YOU do but because of currupt people they ruin it for everyone. It's illegal, say what you want, it's still illegal.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast