Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Is this legit?

This is a discussion on Is this legit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have 2 comps side by side. What the fuck is K2 gonna do about it? Arrest me? I can ...
Page: 3

Hostage

I have 2 comps side by side.

What the fuck is K2 gonna do about it? Arrest me?

I can tank Talos and heal myself at the same time h43r:

DieWithMyKiss

Wow, you're special, I wanna be just liek you! And because they can't do anything about "lets do it!" right? You're an idiot, what you're doing it wrong regaurdless of what you say.

TunaFishyMe

holy fuck...you are so fucking stupid. whenever i see you post i already know its going to be the stupidest post in the world. He is running TWO different accounts on TWO different computers!! Its like me having my friend play beside me. holy fuck you are so fucking stupid. Just because you have a gun doesnt mean you will murder people. Likewise, just because he has an easily access to duping doesnt mean he will. This isnt about him duping it, its about him accessing another accont on a different computer. HOLY FUCK YOU ARE SO GOD DAM STUPID> FUCKING DIE!!!

userbin

diewithmykiss, you remind me of my girl freind.... always right; no matter what, no matter how wrong you are, and how insanly stupid you make yourslf look trying in vain to prove yourself right....

i have a couple possible suggestions to help you....

1. /disconnect internet
    2. go drink a beer (or 10)
    3. get laid and chill the fuk out ;/ nothing like good head to calm the nerves ;/

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by userbin
    diewithmykiss, you remind me of my girl freind.... *always right; no matter what, no matter how wrong you are, and how insanly stupid you make yourslf look trying in vain to prove yourself right.... *

i have a couple possible suggestions to help you.... *

1. */disconnect internet
    2. go drink a beer (or 10)
    3. get laid and chill the fuk out ;/ * nothing like good head to calm the nerves ;/
    lol...funny...that reminds me of my ex-girlfriend...are all girls like this?

userbin

some are ;/

mine is ;/

then she bitches at me because i never talk about anything... its like whats the point, your right anyway ;/

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    Just because you have a gun doesnt mean you will murder people. *

THATS MY FUCKING POINT U IDIOT, IF U CAN READ I SAID "SOME PEOPLE RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE" fucking piece of shit they block it because not all, but some will dupe like that. Also, you can dupe with 2 computers on 2 different account dumbass.

They don't allow guns because SOMEpeople will kill others, not all but some, so to prevent that some, they ban it all together. Fuckface.

Killgannon

I don't see how it would make for easier duping, but I don't understand duping to begin with... Do you have an explaination for why it enables it?

TunaFishyMe

so according to your logic, internet cafes arent illegal too right? because i can easily pay for two computers and dupe all i want. you are so fucking stupid please phantom ban him pleaseeeee

DieWithMyKiss

Duping usally requires 2 people to dupe, thus allowing people with 2 computers to dupe eaisly, people on this fourm dont have the common sence to see that though.

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    so according to your logic, internet cafes arent illegal too right? *because i can easily pay for two computers and dupe all i want. *you are so fucking stupid please phantom ban him pleaseeeee

In all honestly you need you kill youself. Do society a favor. You just proved my point that having 2 computers allows people to dupe. Not allowing people to run 2 KO's HELPS, I REPEAT HELPS, cut the duping down to some extent. Having to go to a cafe to dupe makes it more work and with high hopes will stop some dupers, but in Turkey all they have is cafes so it's kinda pointless, just stops some duping. Some is better than nothing. Idiot.

TunaFishyMe

are you kidding me? 50 people all agree that you are wrong...and you somehow think you are right? go to the official forum...its where noobs like you belong.

DieWithMyKiss

dude you just proved my point and you still dont see it. you're seriously retarded. I'm not being mean but you're stupid, if you can't see it, then there's no hope for you.

TunaFishyMe

lol you dont have the qualifications to judge me.

DieWithMyKiss

you don't have the qualifications to be alive. Go kill youself.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast