Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Is this legit?

This is a discussion on Is this legit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DieWithMyKiss)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe so according to your logic, internet cafes arent illegal too right? *because i can ...
Page: 4

ReiRei

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DieWithMyKiss)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    so according to your logic, internet cafes arent illegal too right? *because i can easily pay for two computers and dupe all i want. *you are so fucking stupid please phantom ban him pleaseeeee

In all honestly you need you kill youself. Do society a favor. You just proved my point that having 2 computers allows people to dupe. Not allowing people to run 2 KO's HELPS, I REPEAT HELPS, cut the duping down to some extent. Having to go to a cafe to dupe makes it more work and with high hopes will stop some dupers, but in Turkey all they have is cafes so it's kinda pointless, just stops some duping. Some is better than nothing. Idiot.[/b]
    At my house we have 7 computers all on the internet, 4 of which will play this game. So, if 4 separate people are playing at one time, then we should be banned?

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by ReiRei+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ReiRei)</div>
    Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

so according to your logic, internet cafes arent illegal too right? *because i can easily pay for two computers and dupe all i want. *you are so fucking stupid please phantom ban him pleaseeeee

In all honestly you need you kill youself. Do society a favor. You just proved my point that having 2 computers allows people to dupe. Not allowing people to run 2 KO's HELPS, I REPEAT HELPS, cut the duping down to some extent. Having to go to a cafe to dupe makes it more work and with high hopes will stop some dupers, but in Turkey all they have is cafes so it's kinda pointless, just stops some duping. Some is better than nothing. Idiot.
    At my house we have 7 computers all on the internet, 4 of which will play this game. So, if 4 separate people are playing at one time, then we should be banned?[/b]
    yes :rollseyes:

DieWithMyKiss

OH MY FUCKING GOD. IS EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM RETARDED? I'll say this ONE last time, having more than one computer is an easy route to dupe on your own. Do I think it shoudl be bannable? No. Does K2? Yes. I DONT MAKE THE FUCKING RULES HERE PEOPLE. K2 stated that it was illegal to run dual KO's, ofc they can't say don't use 2 computers b/c people will juz laugh at them. So in other words, 1 computer = not as easy to dupe. 2 computers = easy to dupe, do you guys see the light now? jesus.

Default haha

Testing if my sig is working.
    and also taking the time to lol at DieWithMyKiss :P

sig not working

userbin

Originally posted by userbin
    diewithmykiss, you remind me of my girl freind.... *always right; no matter what, no matter how wrong you are, and how insanly stupid you make yourslf look trying in vain to prove yourself right.... *

i have a couple possible suggestions to help you.... *

1. */disconnect internet
    2. go drink a beer (or 10)
    3. get laid and chill the fuk out ;/ * nothing like good head to calm the nerves ;/

DieWithMyKiss

Number 2 and 3 have been done buddy, I just can't stand ignorant people. Like the majority of people on this fourm

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss
    Number 2 and 3 have been done buddy, I just can't stand ignorant people. *Like the majority of people on this fourm
    Dude ur a fucking idoit, duping is as easy form 2 computers, as it from 2 computers halfl ay round the fucking earth, i mean, 1 turk and 1 amercian could easy dupe as 2 turks, ur a fucking idoit...wow.

Pwned, i got 5 comp's :lol: Mwahahhahahah ^_^

Killgannon

I'm working on a third for myself, but I have two roomates both with computers good enough to run KO - I still don't understand how having 2 computers helps anyone dupe... cant you dupe with one computer and l337 skillz?

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DieWithMyKiss
    Number 2 and 3 have been done buddy, I just can't stand ignorant people. *Like the majority of people on this fourm
    Dude ur a fucking idoit, duping is as easy form 2 computers, as it from 2 computers halfl ay round the fucking earth, i mean, 1 turk and 1 amercian could easy dupe as 2 turks, ur a fucking idoit...wow.

Pwned, i got 5 comp's :lol: Mwahahhahahah ^_^[/b]
    NO
    FUCKING
    SHIT

its not going to stop it entirley, but it fucking helps

Fa7

its a ridiculous topic
    close it

btw got 3 comp and still ms+6, my third or second comp never help me out to make it +8

DieWithMyKiss

wtf u fucking piece of shit fucking retarded ass mother fucker, i said 345435435 times "SOME PEOPLE RUIN IT FOR OTHERS" IMPLING THAT NOT ALL PEOPLE DUPE U FAGGOT, READ UP DIPSHIT

Fa7

diewithmykiss
    care of heart attack
    people dont care about this

userbin

cant stand it ?

4. leave

TunaFishyMe

i love how someone can be introduced into the community for 2 months and be hated by everyone

Internet pervert Senior Member

So in other words, 1 computer = not as easy to dupe. *2 computers = easy to dupe, do you guys see the light now? *jesus.
    Duping takes 1 pc my little friend .___.

I got 2 Pc's one next to each other and my laptop (in which i watch anime when im exping =P << ya im a geek , fu all).

On a previous post u mentioned that k2 says running 2 KO is illegal, but they don't mention IP restrictions, why? cuz if u wanna dupe u could easily work it out with a friend on the other end of the world by using ventrilo, TS or just msn.

Anyhow, I don't see how it is illegal to have more than 2 pc's next to each other running ok but w/e .___.

ps: chill out seriously .___.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast