Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Is this legit?

This is a discussion on Is this legit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sorry if you guys are too stupid/poor to run two pc's but hey i must be a duper ?! Retards.com...
Page: 5

apoth0r

Sorry if you guys are too stupid/poor to run two pc's but hey i must be a duper ?!
    Retards.com

Originally posted by apoth0r
    Sorry if you guys are too stupid/poor to run two pc's but hey i must be a duper ?!
    Retards.com
    Guys? Theres only 1 guy where who thinks 2 Pc's are unlegit :rollseyes: ^_^

DieWithMyKiss

zzzz i said "K2 says it's illegal" do I agree with it? To some extent, this is honestly the 14th time i've said this "not all people with 2 PC's dupe, however, some do" Are you telling me their are no dupers in this game? Idiot i bet 99.99% of dupers dupe with; 2 computers or in a cafe. And yes a person who has a friend help him is using 2 PCs, thats for the idiot who would have said some dumb shit liek that.

Killgannon

Originally posted by Gamerkun

I got 2 Pc's one next to each other and my laptop (in which i watch anime when im exping =P *
    Nerd.

My topic went down in flames, pun absolutly intended.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

incredible how ppl can be so stupid to keep fighting over shit..... agains all!!!

if k2 said that is illegal to run 2 KO´s, its meant on one computer... Otherwise the servers would be reduced to 100 users instead of 10,000, no cyber coffes would be allowed to play.

And just because some ppl dupe, should ban all the ppl runing ko on 2 pcs?? Are you stupid? That wouldnt stop shit cuz 2 guys on different countrys can still dupe, freaking moron. I can compare your way of thinking to killing all the cats in the world, cuz 1 or 2 scratched the pope..... -_-

This shit should be on the rules if it isnt, THINK BEFORE POSTING.

And as far as your behaviour, you should be banned for insulting other players in a non respectable language. Being rude wont make you smart

Killgannon

Scratched the Pope? I don't get it

ReiRei

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss
    wtf u fucking piece of shit fucking retarded ass mother fucker, i said 345435435 times "SOME PEOPLE RUIN IT FOR OTHERS" IMPLING THAT NOT ALL PEOPLE DUPE U FAGGOT, READ UP DIPSHIT

Maybe you need o get laid. Turn off the computer, take a shwoer, put on some Axe, stop at the ATM machine and run down to the local corner.

Killgannon

Originally posted by ReiRei

Maybe you need o get laid. Turn off the computer, take a shwoer, put on some Axe, stop at the ATM machine and run down to the local corner.
    Sounds like you have a lot of experiance

ReiRei

I watch Cops...

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    And just because some ppl dupe, should ban all the ppl runing ko on 2 pcs?? Are you stupid? That wouldnt stop shit cuz 2 guys on different countrys can still dupe, freaking moron. [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-DieWithMyKiss

* And yes a person who has a friend help him is using 2 PCs, thats for the idiot who would have said some dumb shit liek that.

ROFL I knew there would be some retard to say it. you made my day. LMFAOROFL.

Killgannon

Originally posted by ReiRei
    I watch Cops...
    That's what they all say! haha

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345