Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Legit Chitin Shield

This is a discussion on Legit Chitin Shield within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Everyone who knows me knows also my theory about CS's, wich is: THERE AREN'T LEGIT CS's IN BERAMUS. Some guys ...
Page: 1

Diet_Coke

Arrow

Everyone who knows me knows also my theory about CS's, wich is: THERE AREN'T LEGIT CS's IN BERAMUS.
    Some guys I know say that's bulshit, "my cs passed thru 2 or 3 wipes" and bla bla bla. I heard alot "stories" of guys who got CS's from Isiloon or Lesath, but I m not that trustfull.
    The only reason I made this post is:
    Anyone who got a screenshot of a Chitin shield in its box or even at info bar saying you got it as drop post it and show me how wrong I am.
    Then I ll know there's at least 1 legit CS in this server.
    Anyway, I dont think this gonna happen.

there was 1. and now ever player on the server has a copy of it

there indeed was , but most of the legit one probly got wiped / broke etc so there are probly no legit one left right now on beramus.

Banned

are you stupid?

ok well this is going to be hard due to the fact of basically this whole forum is ares and diez people

also, there is a legit chitin shield on beramus, beramus has been around since KO, where Lesath dropped CS and wasn't hard to get.

ill go threw my drive and try to find a picture of the CS that dropped from lesath for my friend about 2 years ago when beramus first came out

G0D

Bleh Beramus sux lol they got so many +9 weapons there (not as much as Cypher tho )
    But yeah I would love to see an SS of weiwuer clan droping it seeing as they all got so many. And didnt u notice they ALL have Rofs? hmm

Banned

Bleh Beramus sux lol they got so many +9 weapons there (not as much as Cypher tho )
    But yeah I would love to see an SS of weiwuer clan droping it seeing as they all got so many. And didnt u notice they ALL have Rofs? hmm [/b]
    well what do you expect?

not only do they all have CS's wether it be from +0 to +8 (i know 3 people in that clan with +8 cs), they do all have ROF +0 at least, 85% of them own either a +3 unique and/or +9 high class item, also they're main clan has about 14 lvl 80s?

Banned

well what do you expect?
    not only do they all have CS's wether it be from +0 to +8 (i know 3 people in that clan with +8 cs), they do all have ROF +0 at least, 85% of them own either a +3 unique and/or +9 high class item, also they're main clan has about 14 lvl 80s?[/b]
    can you say cheating clan :lol: cause i can

top clans on most servers are cheating clans usko sux

Banned

lol :P

Well we once got one on dies, 2 years ago or so.... i got a ss on ma other comp, i can post in 13 days since im on ma boarding school atm XD

:huh:

Banned Senior Member

uhh... any server that was out before KE would have legit chitin shields on it

some turks have a cheating shield, dunno if thats what ur looking for :lol:

uhh... any server that was out before KE would have legit chitin shields on it[/b]
    +1

TexAholic

On Xig there is a priest called ZeroC00L and she has full shell +8 and a cs +7 but she is only a rezzer and isnt played.

But the guy who used to own it (clan leaders brother) bought it all for USD i think back like 1 year ago

Banned

can you say cheating clan :lol: cause i can[/b]

lol, they are a cheating clan. Their main clan is lvl 78+ (top clan on server, their sub clan is lvl 74+(ranked 3 on server), other sub clan is lvl 70+(ranked 7 on the server)

i mean yah, some of the guys are cool, dont get me wrong. but let me just show you an example of one of the people in the top clan.

after people are done guessing what his items are, ill tell everyone what they really are. :lol:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast