Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Legit Chitin Shield

This is a discussion on Legit Chitin Shield within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol there has to be at least 1 legit one.. theres no way of duping an item if u dont ...
Page: 3

lol there has to be at least 1 legit one.. theres no way of duping an item if u dont have the original..[/b]
    i posted ss of droping cs by isilion. Its taken from a clip btw

Banned

i posted ss of droping cs by isilion. Its taken from a clip btw[/b]

wasn't that a couple months before ROFD was released?

there is about 4 legit CS's on the server, because a lot of them were burned during upgrade. And all the ones that are on the server now were made from the originals.

Diet_Coke

Seriously...
    We got what I wanted: a ss with a CS as drop. But I still not convinced.
    Check the box closely... The drops dont look lined exactly like if it was edited...
    I just spent 45 seconds and made a new version os that ss:
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c264/balela/CS2.jpg
    (Notice those 3 Cs's at same box LOL)
    Puz, i m not disagreing with you, i can see that was a ss of a movie.
    Could you send us a link for that movie? As I could see it wasnt a movie of urs.

By the way, I still believe that the only source of CS's in beramus are the turkish net cafés.

Banned

Seriously...
    We got what I wanted: a ss with a CS as drop. But I still not convinced.
    Check the box closely... The drops dont look lined exactly like if it was edited...
    I just spent 45 seconds and made a new version os that ss:
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c264/balela/CS2.jpg
    (Notice those 3 Cs's at same box LOL)
    Puz, i m not disagreing with you, i can see that was a ss of a movie.
    Could you send us a link for that movie? As I could see it wasnt a movie of urs.

By the way, I still believe that the only source of CS's in beramus are the turkish net cafés.[/b]
    imo who the fuck cares if they are not legit, if they arn't getting wiped, you have nothing to fucking worry about.

imo who the fuck cares if they are not legit, if they arn't getting wiped, you have nothing to fucking worry about.[/b]
    I remember that day when some1 from SUX msned me and shout WE GOT CS!! i think later it was scammed by 1 of the member and clan got disbanded. It was long time ago. I asked few ppl from weiw and they never got cs from isi, even if they kill atleast 1 per day. Im gonna try to trace that movie

You're stupid!

On olympia THE (HappyBday) My clan, was the FIRST and only clan on Olympia to EVER get a CS from Isiloon. we frapsed it. Yet a shitload of people have chitinshields in olympia.

Beramus is like what? 1 year older than olympia? And if in olympia Isiloon dropped a CS once, what makes you say that there are no legit ones in Beramus? In beramus even Lesath used to drop CS's in cz.

Diet_Coke

5 minutes more and...
    Guess who just joined that party...
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c264/balela/CS2-1.jpg
    I m not worried abut anything. I just laugh to myself when my friends say "I wanna buy someone's CS cos its legit"
    Bite me.
    Waste of time, believe me. As you said, once the fake ones get deleted I have no whining.

Diet_Coke

I didnt say they do not drop anymore. I just asked to everyone who got one tell me and show me a ss.
    Simple like that.
    SaintX got a CS from lesath just when KE came out. I remember when I saw him using it. A couple days ago he asked to a GM if that could happens again.
    GM told him the drop rate was around 1/2000 lesaths.
    The rate is 1/2000 and the guys who kill isiloon everyday hasnt got any.
    Weird. I ll farm some net cafés.

G0D

You're stupid!

On olympia THE (HappyBday) My clan, was the FIRST and only clan on Olympia to EVER get a CS from Isiloon. we frapsed it. Yet a shitload of people have chitinshields in olympia.

Beramus is like what? 1 year older than olympia? And if in olympia Isiloon dropped a CS once, what makes you say that there are no legit ones in Beramus? In beramus even Lesath used to drop CS's in cz.[/b]
    You forget Olympia is a big dupe server aswell, I have a friend in Turkey who told me there is a cafe selling Chitin Shields for real cheap but like not 1 but 3-5 they dupe for you..
    And can you stop "dissing" people everytime you start a sentence Chemical, just because in your name says Specific Mod doesn't give you the right to talk to people like that. Grow up!

You forget Olympia is a big dupe server aswell, I have a friend in Turkey who told me there is a cafe selling Chitin Shields for real cheap but like not 1 but 3-5 they dupe for you..
    And can you stop "dissing" people everytime you start a sentence Chemical, just because in your name says Specific Mod doesn't give you the right to talk to people like that. Grow up![/b]

I diss every retard that deserves to get dissed cause of his or her stupidity.

Banned

well it is hard as fuck now to get a cs due to the fact that isiloon dosn't drop anymore since ROFD, felankor dosn't drop, lesath dosn't drop anymore since ROFD.

the only MOB that drops a CS now is ultima, which the drop rate is 3% i wanna say, and none the less, ultima is RIDICULOUSLY hard to kill if its not an a boss event.

Validating

WHATS BERAMUS?

I diss every retard that deserves to get dissed cause of his or her stupidity.[/b]
    why are you such an asshole? we already have cama do we realy need another one?

Banned Senior Member

its known that beramus and chyper have fucking dupers on them

Banned

why are you such an asshole? we already have cama do we realy need another one?[/b]
    why ask why.....try bud dry

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast