Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LeGrunt is trustable player?

This is a discussion on LeGrunt is trustable player? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What the hell is that screenshot suppose to show? That some GM is your friend? For all we know those ...
Page: 2

G0D

What the hell is that screenshot suppose to show? That some GM is your friend? For all we know those thousands of duped frag's that got deleted might have been out of your own personal inventory :mellow:[/b]
    :lol:

CLaW

btw, doing felankor with DesertEagle... we all know how legit they are rofl[/b]
    haha, why u cant accepting our ally with DesertEagle?Im ally with KilledBy too and you all dont love this good clans, I dont know why but this is not my problem because I dont dare you.All can play, how want.Put out your horse glasses, none can kill Felankor as alone so i can go for kill with all.Its not your problem.Subject > problem of SmasH not DesertEagle or somethink like that.So if u will talk about that, talk but if you will talk about DesertEagle or Felankor, i think u must be quiet.I think, you dont know you will talk what at where.

I will answer all writes tomorrow, Good Night All

rofl legrunt we already talked to brian about that and he regrets thanking u because he seriously thought u were helping stop the dupers not duping the frags yourself and claiming to get them from other sources. face it buddy whenever a turk shows up with a lvl 80 it aint legit and just by me saying that ill get a whole bunch of flames but really when u think about it how many times have we dealt with illegit turks? to many if u ask me

cadela

go die mother fuker duper... litle cheater....

G0D

go die mother fuker duper... litle cheater....[/b]
    Someone seems pissed h34r:

Btw LeGrunt seems like u are the duper, how can one person "help" with the deleting of frags? What u just asked people to give their frags to u? ROFL
    The only way u could help is only if u knew the person who was duping, by knowing them u must of "borrowed" some lol for ur own intentions right?

jimfujitsu

Can we get the turk ip ban again plx . It was so much better.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

hes as trustable as a horny guy surrounded by 100 drunk slutty girls h34r:

Validating

id wish too i would come online and get IN into my inventory

KokoGG

id wish too i would come online and get IN into my inventory[/b]

i find this picture quite funny

LeGrunt,
    I dont know if he s a duper or hacker...but i rlly think he s nice guy.He just farms a lot...
    And i would trust him w/o any problems...Turkish players have honour...on cafegeveze.com u cant see 1 scammer...who is +20 years old...
    I c often LeGrunt in Isi or felankor i think its possible when he even has IN+1 coz he kills felankor&isi almost everyday...
    But his warrior is noob go lvl aq

GetRichOrDieTrying

piece of shit dupe 9999 frags to himself then report to GM after he done gear up himself....

legrunt is last person u want to trust, he duped 1000s of frags when they were stackable and did side works with gms and u can bet your ass that the lvl 80 warrior is quest abused and koxped. hes also a turk[/b]

Aba

lol nice, you tanked felankor with no buffs and no priest in your party. You really are GG.

Aba

You are also missing your duped 200 abyss fires on skill 8...but I guess you took em off

KokoGG

You are also missing your duped 200 abyss fires on skill 8...but I guess you took em off[/b]
    :lol:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast