Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LeGrunt is trustable player?

This is a discussion on LeGrunt is trustable player? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ali it is bullshit because the situation is obvious and you are being difficult. Fight the turkish in you boy...fight ...
Page: 4

Aba

ali it is bullshit because the situation is obvious and you are being difficult. Fight the turkish in you boy...fight it!

ali it is bullshit because the situation is obvious and you are being difficult. Fight the turkish in you boy...fight it![/b]
    HAHAHAHA rlly lmao...
    Ok master i already said i didnt want that he s alone here and i rlly thought he was fine...
    BUT YEAH ITS BULLSHIT...first i said its rogue party who drains and then they get drop...
    But drainer party wont get drop i think...and after i knew they arent rogues its complete bullshhit...
    He uses sprint..loots...he gets IN:S
    Weird...
    And like aviv said i fought against him in invasion
    He was 70 and i was 79 (on tez)
    I looked at Dmg...i hit him ~480-520
    he hits me ~490-540 but thats bullshit i was 9 lvls higher and he had dual wield...and like u all now dual wield is low dmg but fast...
    i had raptor+8 and around 2900 ap...

...So you saying old \ Darject \ was koxper, its right?...[/b]

nick: dajrekt <_<

me<=====most legit player on this serwer ever :P

I also played dajrekt...Dajrekt sold his acc to GedKalesin
    There he was 77 now its possible that he s 79...soon 80 i hope...
    Ged is best baba around...i love that guy...but he blocked me on msn i think:S

Ged is best baba around...i love that guy...but he blocked me on msn i think:S[/b]

Ali 77.50% right?? <_<

50% its a lot of hours on borring dks, titans etc. :P

btw i dont know if legrunt is legit or no. never traded nothing with him

Yes something like that
    I exped like 3% and it was fucking hard....
    Now ur warriors name is GedKalesin
    I liked ur sub char
    Called Madafaka
    or something like that

P4rthen0n

I c often LeGrunt in Isi or felankor i think its possible when he even has IN+1 coz he kills felankor&isi almost everyday...[/b]
    Are you kidding me ? Even before rofd came out (in late KE), there were only 2 clans camping isiloon: NO and Claw. There wasn&#39;t 1 single day that Claw didn&#39;t kill at least 1 isiloon, no exception. Every single day they&#39;d be there to take it down. Same thing went on and on after rofd came... every single day, no break. Then Claw allied with DesertEagle to take Felankor down as well.
    So, Legrunt&#39;s clan has been killing isiloon for 6 months already. If the guy isn&#39;t full of LEGIT +2 uniques i&#39;m sure it&#39;s because he doesn&#39;t want to, because i can&#39;t even imagine the amount of drops those guys had, but i bet it&#39;s a huge scary list...
    ps: people used to say Claw bugged it, but i&#39;ve seen them taking isiloon down some times without a single problem, no bug at all. KB on the other hand, i&#39;ve seen them bugging Isiloon when they don&#39;t have enough priests there. <_<

Sustain

yes

Are you kidding me ? Even before rofd came out (in late KE), there were only 2 clans camping isiloon: NO and Claw. There wasn&#39;t 1 single day that Claw didn&#39;t kill at least 1 isiloon, no exception. Every single day they&#39;d be there to take it down. Same thing went on and on after rofd came... every single day, no break. Then Claw allied with DesertEagle to take Felankor down as well.
    So, Legrunt&#39;s clan has been killing isiloon for 6 months already. If the guy isn&#39;t full of LEGIT +2 uniques i&#39;m sure it&#39;s because he doesn&#39;t want to, because i can&#39;t even imagine the amount of drops those guys had, but i bet it&#39;s a huge scary list...
    ps: people used to say Claw bugged it, but i&#39;ve seen them taking isiloon down some times without a single problem, no bug at all. KB on the other hand, i&#39;ve seen them bugging Isiloon when they don&#39;t have enough priests there. <_<[/b]
    Nope i m not kidding with you

Banned

So, he isn&#39;t trustable player? :unsure:

Ged is best baba around...i love that guy...but he blocked me on msn i think:S[/b]
    So ali you enjoying the +9 items on his acc too then? He was selling items and gb&#39;s across all servers too hmmmm.

As for claw, just like parth said claw took it legit. They even helped us do it a couple of times from what I remember. They killed it many times so if he&#39;s in full +1 uniques it wouldent supprize me at all. That said I dont think his clan is completely legit.... and neither is he but fact is they took isiloon many times legitly.

Banned

his account didnt have +9 items on it and ged was selling duped gbs which i could care less about.....i only care for the duped items anyone sells.....should never come to that

as for LeGrunt........i dont know if he is legit or not and i could care less....he seems very shady to me though but there is no proof that he duped those frags but its very shady and i would never do business when there is doubt in my mind about someone

doubt = bad business

his account didnt have +9 items on it and ged was selling duped gbs which i could care less about.....i only care for the duped items anyone sells.....should never come to that

as for LeGrunt........i dont know if he is legit or not and i could care less....he seems very shady to me though but there is no proof that he duped those frags but its very shady and i would never do business when there is doubt in my mind about someone

doubt = bad business[/b]
    thats bs dude cause I saw him with a +9 chittin helmet and god knows what else.

Banned

thats bs dude cause I saw him with a +9 chittin helmet and god knows what else.[/b]
    i meant as in weapons

i know he had the +9 helm but i think thats it

also soon as prices drop again i am going to make some +9 shell for my warrior xD

Banned

LOL, crazy crazy :P

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast