Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Legrunt and Wasabi banned ?

This is a discussion on Legrunt and Wasabi banned ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Always did find it funny when I 1v1ed him, He claimed to have worst stats then me, and I always ...
Page: 2

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Always did find it funny when I 1v1ed him, He claimed to have worst stats then me, and I always get in 2-3 more hits in, and I end up losing 1/2 the time.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Legrunt, Wasabi, Toxyo, Blacklord, all i know atm

Banned

hope wasabi is banned , gay-ass noob retarded homosexual brainless killedby warrior
    im evil i know

hope wasabi is banned , gay-ass noob retarded homosexual brainless killedby warrior
    im evil i know[/b]
    as i know he has 2x we 3 in +1 (not sure) ib +2 rocs +2 etc ... and his wiped avedon +8 >.<

yay!

GetRichOrDieTrying

omfg!!! about time!

Banned Senior Member

lol tempests is so right
    always when i challenged him for a 1 vs 1 and won he claimed to have noob items compared to tez eventho he was hitting me for 100 more

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

LeGrunt looks like a god damn christmas tree with his shells +9 >.<
    I hope he gets banned -.-

if it&#39;s true Toxyo is baned I hope they will bann also his friend chaplis same as toxyo lvl 80 out of nowhere

Heard t0kyo wasabi n blacklord banned

nd legrunt i think

killluminati

is it true or not, screen shot, and maka lol u slut stop reapeting other ppl

:Tarifas:

wasabi - lost respect for him when i saw him running with an II+8 in mid-KE[/b]
    WaSaBI had bought his ii from Nybra.II was legit..Never wiped..AND HE DIDN&#39;T BUY SECOND FROM KOM AS PADDY SAYS..OMG

He seemed a nice guy back in N_O. I quess getting all my uniques and half of the clan bank when we quited for the first time wasent enough for him.

And to be clear on this. Original wasabi was a really nice guy. Merlin bought the char when it was lvl 70.[/b]
    Hmm...What items had he taken??I dont really remember him having any good drops from his clan..

Always did find it funny when I 1v1ed him, He claimed to have worst stats then me, and I always get in 2-3 more hits in, and I end up losing 1/2 the time.[/b]
    My name is TempesTs and i never lose at vs..Omg..i was sitting near wasabi when you made vs..and you lost..3-2 was the score..Felix was there..When will you get that?

as i know he has 2x we 3 in +1 (not sure) ib +2 rocs +2 etc ... and his wiped avedon +8 >.<[/b]
    I think he has one full inventory full of Wes+3 and one full inventory of PEs +3..Also i think he uses another 2 accounts for IBs and INs..Pff
    And his avedon wiped cause all bifrost items were wiped..You should check ko annoncements Swietyy

HsK

Wasabi share his account with savi enough said !
    it&#39;s the only thing we know and it&#39;s enough to say bb duper.

Not flaming here... but how&#39;s Tez&#39;s character? Anyone seen it recently?

oncemore

Not flaming here... but how&#39;s Tez&#39;s character? Anyone seen it recently?[/b]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast