Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Legrunt and Wasabi banned ?

This is a discussion on Legrunt and Wasabi banned ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; stop complaining about wasabi you guys are geting boring..he has alot of money and he is buying items whats wrong ...
Page: 5

:Tarifas:

stop complaining about wasabi you guys are geting boring..he has alot of money and he is buying items whats wrong
    with that ? 90% of the ppl here are buying items with usd why u dont flame them ? ah yes the seller is your problem eh ?
    if you guys had his items you would use them also so pls dont gimme that shit.[/b]
    Actually he is not paying much money..He had paid for his first items..He just make good trades..G maybe knows more than you cause he knows him from real life..

thats full of shit and u should know that.. he isn't buying the damn items. Why buy when you can dupe? You think he spend 60$ each for 20+ we's? Wut about the other +3 shit he got? Why would a turk pay 20k usd on items when he can just dupe them with his piece of shit friend holydreams who is a KNOWN duper.[/b]
    I told you..I have seen his inn.He has like 25 Wes+3 and round 30Pes+3...Not even mentioning Ibs and Ins

Actually he is not paying much money..He had paid for his first items..He just make good trades..G maybe knows more than you cause he knows him from real life..
    I told you..I have seen his inn.He has like 25 Wes+3 and round 30Pes+3...Not even mentioning Ibs and Ins[/b]
    kk legıt

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Tarifas, u seem to know awfuly lot about merlins stuff and all that. Good friends as u said once i think or even better...

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

If they have done the crime then they most face the punishment that is given.

Out of the 2 guys on Wasabi, one has talent one has a rich dad. Not much more needed to be said

Banned Senior Member

wait wait who has the talent? :P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

wait wait who has the talent? :P[/b]
    Gergio , and his mother is a kick ass cook too!

RiseAgainst_

Who cares geez :<

DIE TOPIC DIEEEE

Tarifas, u seem to know awfuly lot about merlins stuff and all that. Good friends as u said once i think or even better... [/b]
    tarifas is merlin.

Gergio , and his mother is a kick ass cook too![/b]
    Giorgio told me to tell you "THANKS" for your good words about his mom &#39;Pasitsio&#39; :P

tarifas is merlin.[/b]
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    MerlinGR is WaSaBi
    I am Tarifas.
    I had my own char.Orc sin.But sold it before months..
    Omg..Do you think that he needs to use my name to make some posts?omg

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345