Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree8Likes

a legyt baba from ares

This is a discussion on a legyt baba from ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Holy shit that's a lot of HP and AP. Gift items plx....
Page: 6

Holy shit that's a lot of HP and AP. Gift items plx.

kibal

Molder

aahahahahahaahahahahahahaha i cant stop laught when look this pict, i wish someone brake knees to this idiot coz ppl like him fuked this game .....!!!!!

<3

Holy shit that&#39;s a lot of HP and AP. Gift items plx.[/b]
    He was buffed with undying and that was when he buyed +3 roc&#39;s from Longyan iff im not wrong , he got wiped after couple of days though. And Molder take it easy not Todd destroyed the game and not person&#39;s like him. The baba&#39;s destroyed the game, not babashopping or GM shops. To me the SS looks fishy.

like i said u can suck my dick and this game is actually good compared to most online games, and ppl like him curropt it and ruin it and make the game go to shit.

edit: did i mention he scammed a shitload of ppl with chargebacks through paypal? -_-[/b]
    Lol go and get laid.

Thx to everyone who defended me, im back on steam KO any old lovemuffin/monsterkill friends hit me up.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456