lending a char?

This is a discussion on lending a char? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well I just want to try out ko now since it's been a while since I played last time. If ...
Page: 1

FatM4n

well I just want to try out ko now since it's been a while since I played last time.
    If any1 is kind enough. I could help with some lvling and pking, but I mainly want to try to se if it's still the old shit with dupers and hackers and koxping everywere.

If you intrested leave me a pm.

btw. if you doubt my honesty ask around, I'm GG when it comes to honesty, nothing fishy with me.

/Fatm4n

Phosgene

if you pay right you can lend mine forever

Banned

Hiya swede :P

Well, its being better i think with ko.. there just started a new server, Ronark.. u should try it out

FatM4n

I dont have any account anymore. And on the website you cant even start a new:S

Koxper dupers still around.. nothing changed except that now koxper can get 80 instead of 70

I really don't get why people make these posts, who the fuck is going to let someone they don't even know on their account? If you're trying to ask your friends, thats what PMs and MSN are for.

Heim4teil

hey fatty xD go lvl my priest =)

no offense to fatman but the last time somebody lended some1 an account here they got scammed. (flonne let mosh_pit lvl his char) i think all post that ask ppl to let them play their account on these forums should be l to the ocked (i miss yun )

Heim4teil

yeah but fatty is gg from UK =)

GetRichOrDieTrying

who knows if thats the real guy...maybe sum 1 hacked that account and made a post to scam ppl

DragonFire

who knows if thats the real guy...maybe sum 1 hacked that account and made a post to scam ppl[/b]

didnt actually think people liked him anyways

GetRichOrDieTrying

didnt actually think people liked him anyways [/b]
    lets go monopoly! 1v1 gel

Mario

btw. if you doubt my honesty ask around, I'm GG when it comes to honesty, nothing fishy with me.
    /Fatm4n[/b]
    GG joker u mean ?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

MeatMaster

didnt actually think people liked him anyways [/b]
    i like him :P