Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Let's mix up skills

This is a discussion on Let's mix up skills within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Some ideas i liked: Mages making mana Giving Priest Sprint skill How about an archery skill that drains mana and ...
Page: 5

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

Some ideas i liked:
    Mages making mana
    Giving Priest Sprint skill

How about an archery skill that drains mana and does damage . (Obviously not spammable)
    I don't see the harm of adding a cure skill for mages/warriors if it has like a 2minute cool down. It'll make solo pk on these classes just a tad bit easier.
    Some tampering with warrior's passion skills would be interesting too...

GangstamaN

Sprint for mages and priest.

Mage:
    Aoe fire resistance.

Archer:
    Aoe arrow attack.

Warrior:
    Cure plyx =X

Helis for rogues[/b]
    Helis takes loads of mana, how are you supposed to spam minor... and btw Spike hits harder then Helis <.<
    I&#39;d want a warrior with debuff, assasin skills, light feet, heals/minor (including cures) and of course Ice Aoe&#39;s xD

no one liked my idea about aoe spike?

Some ideas i liked:
    Mages making mana
    Giving Priest Sprint skill

How about an archery skill that drains mana and does damage . (Obviously not spammable)
    I don&#39;t see the harm of adding a cure skill for mages/warriors if it has like a 2minute cool down. It&#39;ll make solo pk on these classes just a tad bit easier.
    Some tampering with warrior&#39;s passion skills would be interesting too...[/b]

omg yes~! SPRINT FOR PRIESTS & MAGES~! omg...... its such a disadvantage since you cant use a TS + swift pots.... sux so badly looking for swift when i try to solo aoe mobs

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

omg yes~! SPRINT FOR PRIESTS & MAGES~! omg...... its such a disadvantage since you cant use a TS + swift pots.... sux so badly looking for swift when i try to solo aoe mobs [/b]
    Well the only problem with giving mages sprint is rogues wont necessarily be needed for aoe partys and they aren&#39;t always first choice in a melee party. But defiantly for priest, why not?

About giving warriors debuffs cure and shit, just absolutely not. (Unless there is a long cool down) The classes are pretty even right now, every class has their benefits and uses...think of some ideas that won&#39;t completely make the classes unbalanced.

And I like that aoe resistance, GR is being used a lot in CZ right now with high ice rates.

a legcut that cant be cured for like 2-5secs im tired of rouges getting away so dam quick

and a cure for warriors maybe have a long cooldown but we need a cure ice/debuffs are killing me its like 24/7 in cz nowdays

I would like to see

1. a duff (and I dont care which class has it) that would work on magic resistances they way malice does on ac or parasite on hp. My understanding is that the 20 master mage skill is not as effective.
    2. a spell for mages similar to wolf that would increase mage dmg by 20-25%. We do have absolute power but that is not even 15%, plus its cooldown is longer than its duration - unlike wolf. And the relevant scroll.
    3. sprint for all classes - its so bloody horrible to walk sooo slow.
    4. Passive defense/resistance skills for all classes like absoluteness - but that would not cost to cast but would cost x amount of mana per second for being active.
    5. Cure disease for mages (for the dot&#39;s)
    6. a skill for priests similar to mage lvl 75 armour - maybe instead of dmg it could just drain mana
    7. a skill like thorn for ice mages (drain hp) and priests.
    8. and yes soul pot making for mages.

better beserking skills for warrior so maybe then some more variety on the warrior class[/b]
    agree completely.

dart84

a shard with ice elemetal that slows opponent on everyhit

Solnik

i just want 200hp minor:P not 60 xD now try to kill me:P

ArminVanBuuren

I&#39;d like a rogue with warrior&#39;s passive defense and resistance skills...with spammable spike with 400 failsafe damage, the lvl 75 fire mage skill :P also with the lvl 80 light mage blink skill and of course, scream and leg cut!!! (maybe since rogue has so much dext they would work properly :lol: )

PS: oops, forgot about duffs...duff pls!!!

well msot peoelp thing rogues are overpowering, but they dont have that many advantages. such as... ither classes can slow you easily, resists dont even matter when they got good gear also. and possibly a move that stuns. the 72 skill is okay, but maybe add one more shock skill so evne it up a bit. it would be nice, since rogues are kinda slow when its comes to vsing...since every other class usually slides and slide goes like 10x LF..and they hit you from like 5 feet away..how you supposed to hit that whiel legcut,iced..., stunned.

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

usko warriors have already LF [/b]
    lol, i think warrior with buffs and mhc and cure would be tank, oh and lf and nova and range attacks

For priests i would like to see Light feet. Common we need to be able to outrun people...Exp. with the new rogue skill that will be in the new patch. A party undy. That would be so helpful...We have almost every other buff in a party buff..A defence skill that is not in master skills. I think it would be cool if a priest could tp someone Or onto someone. Not like a mage maybe just like a 5 or 6 foot tp. to get them out of a mob or something like that...And tp to because there are a lot of times a warrior or a sin needs a priest and they cannot spend time saying where they are if they get separated. I would also like to see some kind of stunn for a priest. like a light skill or a ice skill...they are the only class that cannot stunn you some how. OR have a better defence to skills like that.

Mages i would like to see some type of speed for them to...Dunno about light feet...maybe just sprint. Some defence because in a lot of parties they are what keeps them alive along with the priests and they cant do that if they get 4 hit.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast