Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kill big bosses with BP?

This is a discussion on Kill big bosses with BP? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think that with hellis, you can be FP BP and still deal alot of damage so I'm wondering if ...
Page: 1

YouGotOwned

Default Kill big bosses with BP?

I think that with hellis, you can be FP BP and still deal alot of damage so I'm wondering if a BP with hellis(full BP or FP BP) and with good uniques can tank a talos or a TK with 1 or 2 1920heal?

if some1 has already try it, tell me what stuff you had and how much healer you need etc...

DragonFire

My friend has a FP BP and he can take Talos with 1 1920 but he needs 2 for TK..

Flonne

im a lvl 72 chitin bp with average uniques and yea from experience its possible to kill tk/talos, massived tho
    and as dragonfire said, 2 healers for tk and 1 for talos

bp can slide HQ

SilverKid

floone what ur ap ac and hp ?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    how many times did he die? :lol:

honestly fp bp can't tank talos unless he has like +1 uniques, hp build + high lvl. i had trouble tanking talos even as shell bp (4k hp) with 1 heal. lol i rmbed oscar redballing like the redball was there permanently :lol: n then he died cause masive ran out :/

shelliebelly

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfire333

honestly fp bp can't tank talos unless he has like +1 uniques, hp build + high lvl. i had trouble tanking talos even as shell bp (4k hp) with 1 heal. lol i rmbed oscar redballing like the redball was there permanently :lol: n then he died cause masive ran out :/[/b]

didnt shai tanked talos ? :blink: i saw hes movie bout it lol oh and i think it was like 1920 and 960 heal or something

4hp 1k ac 1850ap and i did it with 1 1920

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by shelliebelly+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shelliebelly)</div>
    Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl@

honestly fp bp can't tank talos unless he has like +1 uniques, hp build + high lvl. i had trouble tanking talos even as shell bp (4k hp) with 1 heal. lol i rmbed oscar redballing like the redball was there permanently :lol: n then he died cause masive ran out :/

didnt shai tanked talos ? :blink: i saw hes movie bout it lol oh and i think it was like 1920 and 960 heal or something[/b]
    iim talking about 1 1920.

shai couldn't possibly have tanked it with ONE 1920. he's a fuckin weak paper shit.

Flonne

Originally posted by SilverKid
    floone what ur ap ac and hp ?
    it was with undy so 4.3k hp, 950 ac and 1750 ap

Sephyro

better 2 1920 for talos and tk w/ massive h43r:

there was a bp in ares that did talos in ke with 1 1920 and 1 960 healer..
    full bp

GetRichOrDieTrying

i'm full paper bp andd i can kill talos with massive+1x1920 (undying)
    and TK with 2x 1920+massive (1500buff)

DragonFire

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)</div>

honestly fp bp can't tank talos unless he has like +1 uniques, hp build + high lvl. i had trouble tanking talos even as shell bp (4k hp) with 1 heal. lol i rmbed oscar redballing like the redball was there permanently :lol: n then he died cause masive ran out :/[/b]
    He has really good stuff.. I'm not sure what he has exactly, But I know he has alot of +1/+2 uniques.

shelliebelly

Originally posted by shelliebelly+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shelliebelly)
    <!--QuoteBegin-lIIIIIIIIIIl
    @

didnt shai tanked talos ? :blink: i saw hes movie bout it lol oh and i think it was like 1920 and 960 heal or something[/b]
    iim talking about 1 1920.

shai couldn't possibly have tanked it with ONE 1920. he's a fuckin weak paper shit.[/b][/quote]

search hes video than about him tanking talos :s im pretty sure he was healed by 1x1920 and 1x960 healer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast