Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Let's talk about C-West a bit

This is a discussion on Let's talk about C-West a bit within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Darktuga you should keep looking more Oo theres shit load +9 items in c-west already xD and ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    you should keep looking more Oo theres shit load +9 items in c-west already xD and about cheaters ... there was ALOT of them before too now theres way less but they still around and c-west NOT the awsome server people try to make it-.- the only diferent is theres more english players and peruvians rest is same shit with less players and more drama
    no , its awsome as people try to make it

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

at least most of the hacks are fixed. and probably 2 of 3 people speak english whereas other servers you get 1 of 30 english speaking people lol

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    no , its awsome as people try to make it

nah i play there and it isnt xD

c-west sucks but all the other servers are even worst .

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOrcMage View Post
    c-west sucks but all the other servers are even worst .

Exactly, we're not saying Cwest is good, KO itself was a good game that went horrid by it's owner.
    Cwest is a decent server on a horrible game, the others are just plainly horrible.

Banned

idk what you talking about man.. c west is way better then other servers, and thats not so hard to comunicate with those peruvian people, not like turks where they don't even know how to say yes / no...

isnt cwest empty? ... i bet there is no more than 3-4 active clans on cz , idk about rbl /ardream.

@ +9's on cwest ... well lol in the 3 weeks that i played , i saw like 7-9 ppl with +9's.

ps: BluePrint you shouldnt leave sexyko that server was a way better tbh.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    isnt cwest empty? ... i bet there is no more than 3-4 active clans on cz , idk about rbl /ardream.

@ +9's on cwest ... well lol in the 3 weeks that i played , i saw like 7-9 ppl with +9's.

ps: BluePrint you shouldnt leave sexyko that server was a way better tbh.
    dcz is the most active zone in c west, but many baba's there

and cz isn't that bad, but in the last week idk what happened.. not many people there (like 2 partys sometimes)

Banned

Default Sever Unbalanced

Unfortunately... The server is very unbalanced!!!
    Too many humans and low orcs.

PEACE

Thanks for the constructive answers on page 2 and thanks anyway for the idiots who flamed on first page.

PS : PendexO, who were you on SexyKO ? And I quitted that server cuz this is a mage server now.

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

cwest ardream is the way to goo

Banned

Yea ardream has sick pk during certain parts of the day, other times there's still usually at least a party on each side running around

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIuePrint View Post
    Thanks for the constructive answers on page 2 and thanks anyway for the idiots who flamed on first page.

PS : PendexO, who were you on SexyKO ? And I quitted that server cuz this is a mage server now.
    the idiots on page one were just being real with you.
    its more idiotic complaining about not getting a good clan at your level and not to mention no-one has heard of you before.
    hate to break it to you but 60 to 70 is nothing unless you play rlb

Ok here is an idea. Socialize... You should do it in real life AND even in ko. Its not that hard to find a clan that xps legit and has fun :P So go around and just talk to ppl (yeah some will ignore you but you will find nice people who will talk).

Why do people insist that if you have decent items you babshop? Invest in exp prem for ONE month and hit 70+ If you are dedicated you can even get 75+... Then just go ED (is there 3x a day) If you get 79 you get silveries and u can sell them for 20mill each (guaranteed 2 if u win so that is a possible 120mill a day, three hours a day max) So yeah you dont have to babashop, just buy prem once MAYBE twice then actually work to get your gear.... (ED isnt really working though)

c-west market sucks.... in any other turk server you get much more and quicker money and you can get some decent items to pk, here or you make market during a mouth or more or you babashop to even have a decent items to pk .

pk zones are allways dead cause of a simple reason , in any other turk server there are allways noobs running around but not here, so you don't get those extra kills so people just leave pk zones, it's allways a baba clan in front of town killing the few person that even try to pk.

if you don't enter a really good clan (and there are few out there) you will not have exp partys, in turk servers you can allways found random exp partys.

and i could say a lot more things that are worst in c-west that in any other turk serve.

but the thing that make me play here is that you allways find some cool people to talk with and some of the coolest people are in this server.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast