Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Let's talk about C-West a bit

This is a discussion on Let's talk about C-West a bit within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by BIuePrint Thanks for the constructive answers on page 2 and thanks anyway for the idiots who flamed ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by BIuePrint View Post
    Thanks for the constructive answers on page 2 and thanks anyway for the idiots who flamed on first page.

PS : PendexO, who were you on SexyKO ? And I quitted that server cuz this is a mage server now.
    i got many acc's there even tho i sold like 2-3 , im LambOfGod.

on topic: Cwest aint funny for me , i share'd probably the most geared mage on cwest , had some good parties "EXP/PK" , but after 1-2 hours people just leave cus its EMPTY , and im surprised about that post of iAmGod cus each time that i went to pk with my clannies there weren't much humans , only badfamily clan running with 2 debuffers , trying to lure us and failing and bla bla. i'd suggest you to stick on ardream if its active , cus cz doesnt worth it (time/money).

saolam.
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 09-01-2010 at 09:01 PM.

deathklock

Less hackers

very rarely without premium you have to spam for 2 hours to get in first server
    dont have SA pm'd to you every 15 seconds
    ****very small amount of hackers in pk zones******
    no one has full +10 items/+3-5 uniques
    Very active market section on Ko4life (gamers4life)

Simple answer. There is no new coming clans... all wants make own clans and no1 want to try make like english clan at the begging and there is ardream ppl stay ardream so they dont exp. Rlb u dont exp if u r 69 ;D Just find english clan whos exping, at elmorad side there is many of those.... Orc sides ppl just care about in what clan u r and gear. U dont have gear u dont get pt, if u get in pt and there comes new guy higher lvl and better gear, they will kick u out. Elmorads has always exp on eslant most of times paramuns, AOC, trolls etc.

Edit. And now orcs natinoal changed to elmorad.... that suck's, out of topic but wanted to post it ;D

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOrcMage View Post
    c-west market sucks.... in any other turk server you get much more and quicker money and you can get some decent items to pk, here or you make market during a mouth or more or you babashop to even have a decent items to pk .

pk zones are allways dead cause of a simple reason , in any other turk server there are allways noobs running around but not here, so you don't get those extra kills so people just leave pk zones, it's allways a baba clan in front of town killing the few person that even try to pk.

if you don't enter a really good clan (and there are few out there) you will not have exp partys, in turk servers you can allways found random exp partys.

and i could say a lot more things that are worst in c-west that in any other turk serve.

but the thing that make me play here is that you allways find some cool people to talk with and some of the coolest people are in this server.
    if you call killing nubs who are naked \ half naked a pk, you are sad.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOrcMage View Post
    c-west market sucks.... in any other turk server you get much more and quicker money and you can get some decent items to pk, here or you make market during a mouth or more or you babashop to even have a decent items to pk .

pk zones are allways dead cause of a simple reason , in any other turk server there are allways noobs running around but not here, so you don't get those extra kills so people just leave pk zones, it's allways a baba clan in front of town killing the few person that even try to pk.

if you don't enter a really good clan (and there are few out there) you will not have exp partys, in turk servers you can allways found random exp partys.

and i could say a lot more things that are worst in c-west that in any other turk serve.

but the thing that make me play here is that you allways find some cool people to talk with and some of the coolest people are in this server.
    um yea one thing i really miss in cwest are random pk parties...

or soloing people lol

here everything is PARTYPARTYCLANPARTYPARTYPARTYCLANPARTY

could join a decent clan but i dont play that much anymore

those who enjoy solo pk are screwed unless they got +9s/+3s (only people ive seen going solo so far have +9, its a must to solo it seems)

also in turk servers they sometimes respected vs's. here NO ONE does lol its all about the np, kinda because theres not so much people in this server i guess... thats why people insta-towns too.

in short people will do anything to get their precious NP (including buying chars with np so they can donate it all to clan ).

Myko... All mis it ;D no dcz no rlb... Just one pk zone and ppl was there exping pking low lvls high lvls etc... was great. 3 Pk zones makes servers pk dead and like 4 same clans only pk and others doesnt. ;D

rlb and dcz did ruin pk but if they just removed rlb cz would be instantly better

MyKO ! Highest level was like 70 or so only,
    I liked it there but it was kinda laggy!

They should remove andream, rld?, and decrease highest level to like .. 60 !
    And throw in lots and lots of bosses!! *Dreams into fantasy world..*

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    if you call killing nubs who are naked \ half naked a pk, you are sad.
    that's not what i mean .. in turk servers there is allways those noob random partys that the other people can kill and that way they stay in the pk zone . here we have allways the same baba clan party in front of the base. don't matter the nation. i start playing with 3-4 friends in ardream for the fun , but before we can pk we have to wait until the humans where in front of orc base with like 2-3 party then we use our scrolls we kill one of the partys 1-2 times and they just leave the zone , afther a while the other partys also leave and there we are sitting in front of human base , wasting a scroll for nothing . we all gave up from ardream cause of that. we eaven were thiking in make a human and orc char lvl 59 so that way we could switch nation so we could pk for like an hour.

cw is very unbalanced server and players do care about their np a lot when they die 1 time in cz they quit cz go merchant etc. The thing is when u check maradon there r many many merchants but cz is empty I think, some players think this game is just merchanting ^^

that's what i'm doing now, market ......

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    cw is very unbalanced server and players do care about their np a lot when they die 1 time in cz they quit cz go merchant etc. The thing is when u check maradon there r many many merchants but cz is empty I think, some players think this game is just merchanting ^^
    Not to mention everyone on C-west thinks they are the best at their class...god forbid you kill someone in a vs, then come the pm's with all the excuses as to why even though you won you still suck and the other guy is better.

Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    Not to mention everyone on C-west thinks they are the best at their class...god forbid you kill someone in a vs, then come the pm's with all the excuses as to why even though you won you still suck and the other guy is better.

ah ah ah ah so true.....

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    hurr
    im glad u finally reconsidered changing that terrifying avatar of yours.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast