Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 67

Let's talk about C-West a bit

This is a discussion on Let's talk about C-West a bit within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; in my point of veiw, time zone is a matter of fact for in-active and active in pk zones.. if ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Senior Member Aouhsspawned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Knight Online
    Posts
    90

    Default

    in my point of veiw, time zone is a matter of fact for in-active and active in pk zones.. if you play in any of these times gmt+6 - gmt+12, obviously its gonna be very dead..after work hrs at these times you'll find everyone merchant only. most active times to pk are usually Fridays - Sundays.
    btw speaking of shells+9''s there is only 1 whole set warrior shell+9 and 3x+9 pieces on the server.
    how long have c-west been up for? not even a whle rogue shell set+9 is on the server =D
    you'll find 10-12 players will have +9's...+1/2 uniques...
    c-west is fine! just need more players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #47
    Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aouhsspawned View Post
    in my point of veiw, time zone is a matter of fact for in-active and active in pk zones.. if you play in any of these times gmt+6 - gmt+12, obviously its gonna be very dead..after work hrs at these times you'll find everyone merchant only. most active times to pk are usually Fridays - Sundays.
    btw speaking of shells+9''s there is only 1 whole set warrior shell+9 and 3x+9 pieces on the server.
    how long have c-west been up for? not even a whle rogue shell set+9 is on the server =D
    you'll find 10-12 players will have +9's...+1/2 uniques...
    c-west is fine! just need more players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    omg why ppl kee saying bs? theres shit load players with +2 uniques and quite few with +3's... and theres way more +9 items than you say there is (not set's like other olders servers)

  3. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    ofcourse there will be! the server is almost 3 years old what the hell do you expect?

  4. #49
    Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    ofcourse there will be! the server is almost 3 years old what the hell do you expect?

    the massive +9's around? its just stupid ppl keep lieing telling theres not many insane items... when its totally bullshit...theres way less than other servers ofc...but theres still shit load insane items around

  5. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    the massive +9's around? its just stupid ppl keep lieing telling theres not many insane items... when its totally bullshit...theres way less than other servers ofc...but theres still shit load insane items around
    and it makes me say the same thing i said before

    ofcourse there will be! the server is almost 3 years old what the hell do you expect?

  6. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    78

    Default

    lol so far i see few +9 in carnac-west only ... not like chyper u walk around also can see +9...

  7. #52
    Senior Member DarkOrcMage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    228

    Default

    the biggest problem in c-west isn't the +9 items but the dead times in pk and exp.

  8. #53
    Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    and it makes me say the same thing i said before

    ofcourse there will be! the server is almost 3 years old what the hell do you expect?

    i want you to learn how to [email protected]@@ing read

  9. #54
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    i dunno what is those useless topics all the time about cwest , cwest is like any other server just without turks (no turks mean a lot less +9-10 items) . end of story lol . really wish turks could log cwest would make much more active then is it now .

  10. #55
    Senior Member bknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,716

    Default

    bah i think cwest has a few problems in certain aspects but as far as english speaking its great and there is no koxp that rlly affects you..just a few gold farmers or whatever.


    PK is definetly aimed towards ardream lately. gear is becoming alot stronger in dcz now alot of +8 and +1/2. there are a few people with a few +9/+3 aswell..but nothing that cant be beaten with skill and numbers. it also creates a nice challenge to fight. The bad part is how quickly people on this server give up. the really good person on one side leaves so the entire nation just quits lol.. back in old days we stayed until we died..we didnt town, and we didnt leave because we were getting owned.. we just kept looking for new angles to attack.

    @darktuga..you are rlly anoying in every single topic you post in.

    about +9 items.

    yes there are some in ardream..but theres always been some, i had cleaver9 and a few others did a long long time ago. and i know its not considered a great +9..but still.

    some people are exagerating when they say they have seen only like 10 people with +9 or +3, or maybe they are just saying exactly what they have seen or heard lol. i know for sure there more than 10 people with +9/+3 items because i know atleast 5 people in ardream alone, hell in my clan that have +9 items haha..but it is just about right because server is 3 year old and without any turks and limited hackers.


    its good server..but if you complain about it go somewhere else. other servers seem to be pretty dead..ive seen some servers selling topics not be posted in for days lol..maybe thats cause all english on cwest i dunno.

  11. #56
    Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    dcz is the most active zone in c west, but many baba's there

    and cz isn't that bad, but in the last week idk what happened.. not many people there (like 2 partys sometimes)
    gogogogogo dcz

  12. #57
    Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    California Love
    Posts
    469

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    bah i think cwest has a few problems in certain aspects but as far as english speaking its great and there is no koxp that rlly affects you..just a few gold farmers or whatever.


    PK is definetly aimed towards ardream lately. gear is becoming alot stronger in dcz now alot of +8 and +1/2. there are a few people with a few +9/+3 aswell..but nothing that cant be beaten with skill and numbers. it also creates a nice challenge to fight. The bad part is how quickly people on this server give up. the really good person on one side leaves so the entire nation just quits lol.. back in old days we stayed until we died..we didnt town, and we didnt leave because we were getting owned.. we just kept looking for new angles to attack.

    @darktuga..you are rlly anoying in every single topic you post in.

    about +9 items.

    yes there are some in ardream..but theres always been some, i had cleaver9 and a few others did a long long time ago. and i know its not considered a great +9..but still.

    some people are exagerating when they say they have seen only like 10 people with +9 or +3, or maybe they are just saying exactly what they have seen or heard lol. i know for sure there more than 10 people with +9/+3 items because i know atleast 5 people in ardream alone, hell in my clan that have +9 items haha..but it is just about right because server is 3 year old and without any turks and limited hackers.


    its good server..but if you complain about it go somewhere else. other servers seem to be pretty dead..ive seen some servers selling topics not be posted in for days lol..maybe thats cause all english on cwest i dunno.
    amen bro...
    and YES! gogogo ardream all!

  13. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    gogo ardream

  14. #59
    Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    bah i think cwest has a few problems in certain aspects but as far as english speaking its great and there is no koxp that rlly affects you..just a few gold farmers or whatever.


    PK is definetly aimed towards ardream lately. gear is becoming alot stronger in dcz now alot of +8 and +1/2. there are a few people with a few +9/+3 aswell..but nothing that cant be beaten with skill and numbers. it also creates a nice challenge to fight. The bad part is how quickly people on this server give up. the really good person on one side leaves so the entire nation just quits lol.. back in old days we stayed until we died..we didnt town, and we didnt leave because we were getting owned.. we just kept looking for new angles to attack.

    @darktuga..you are rlly anoying in every single topic you post in.

    about +9 items.

    yes there are some in ardream..but theres always been some, i had cleaver9 and a few others did a long long time ago. and i know its not considered a great +9..but still.

    some people are exagerating when they say they have seen only like 10 people with +9 or +3, or maybe they are just saying exactly what they have seen or heard lol. i know for sure there more than 10 people with +9/+3 items because i know atleast 5 people in ardream alone, hell in my clan that have +9 items haha..but it is just about right because server is 3 year old and without any turks and limited hackers.


    its good server..but if you complain about it go somewhere else. other servers seem to be pretty dead..ive seen some servers selling topics not be posted in for days lol..maybe thats cause all english on cwest i dunno.

    i dont really care about +9's i've played 2years in cypher and only items+9 i had were bardish and cleaver+9 xD and not even full uniques... the problem people keep lieing to try get more ppl to a dead server(since 75% of the community is 24/7 buy/selling/mining) and as you said once they get pwned once they just give up(same shit happening on every private i play which is getting dam boring -.-)

  15. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    i dont really care about +9's i've played 2years in cypher and only items+9 i had were bardish and cleaver+9 xD and not even full uniques... the problem people keep lieing to try get more ppl to a dead server(since 75% of the community is 24/7 buy/selling/mining) and as you said once they get pwned once they just give up(same shit happening on every private i play which is getting dam boring -.-)
    coz people care too much about the damn nps

    everytime i chase after some1 and get to hit him, if i don't get him less then 50% hp on first hit, they town... and idk why.. now with the meat dumpling after 1 kill in a party u regain what u lost so whats the problem..?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •