Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Let's talk about C-West a bit

This is a discussion on Let's talk about C-West a bit within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ko4mylife coz people care too much about the damn nps everytime i chase after some1 and get ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    coz people care too much about the damn nps

everytime i chase after some1 and get to hit him, if i don't get him less then 50% hp on first hit, they town... and idk why.. now with the meat dumpling after 1 kill in a party u regain what u lost so whats the problem..?
    +1 If they dont have full prty with them, they run town and even quit cz its toooo important not to lose 50np

im play in cw because i have no have many cheaters,no one have +10items and i have 2 friend here

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KomandoStyle View Post
    im play in cw because i have no have many cheaters,no one have +10items and i have 2 friend here
    wait, i don't understand, you have many cheaters or you don't have?

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    wait, i don't understand, you have many cheaters or you don't have?

the question is where the does he have them?

and i dont get it whats the fcking deal about nps -.- ffs people play this game for nps and not for fun no more -.- they give up after 1 ass kick even if they have the chance i normally stay till im to much tilted of dieing to gang bang xD

BenKaz

guys , i just started to play in cwest (Lithuania just got access to it) and how much gold premmy is worth selling for gbs ingame?

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    +1 If they dont have full prty with them, they run town and even quit cz its toooo important not to lose 50np
    not just cz, people in ard do this all day, when its 4/5 people against them

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BenKaz View Post
    guys , i just started to play in cwest (Lithuania just got access to it) and how much gold premmy is worth selling for gbs ingame?
    there aren't many people who buy gold prem... You better say ingame or in any forum that you are selling premiums and then people will tell you which one they want
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    not just cz, people in ard do this all day, when its 4/5 people against them
    ya I can't understand this shit! I mean WTF they only lose 25 nps if they die and will get it back after 1 kill...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345