Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Lets all leave knight online and start beck to the real life

This is a discussion on Lets all leave knight online and start beck to the real life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its good dude =]...
Page: 2

Micky14

its good dude =]

-RW-

I suppose ko is ruining your life because you cant control it.

greishkan1

Very noble job, you have my respect.

(where do you keep all the confiscated narcotics? :lol: )[/b]
    Dude i told i love it I'm 16 and if i finish my school i go to police academy :P My mom is working at police

Micky14

as i said u fucking asholesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    its was my freind stop puting topicsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss
    ok i am goinggggggggggggggg outttttttttt gm do /close topic i dont want this topic any moreeeeeeeeeeeeee
    bye

Micky14

stop replaying *

KaChing

HINT : edit ur first post :P most ppl dont look replys xD

Banned

even a hour on this game spent makes you a fucking loser

for all those flaming this guy....get a life

he is right....k2 sucks and even if you spend any time on them or something they make your just plain stupid

your supporting everything about k2 even if you hate them by playing and not leaving

you buy there cars, houses, beers, hookers, office furniture, rent, and anything related to operating exspenses of k2 and ko.....so next time you want to flame k2 or someone who tells you to stop wasting your time with k2 and ko......look how many fingers are pointing back at you when you point the blame at them or someone like this kid posting

Ainelover12

why u care asshole, every1 got their own decisions to make about their lifes. ur just a fucktard with 0 brain

Ainelover12

even a hour on this game spent makes you a fucking loser

for all those flaming this guy....get a life

he is right....k2 sucks and even if you spend any time on them or something they make your just plain stupid

your supporting everything about k2 even if you hate them by playing and not leaving

you buy there cars, houses, beers, hookers, office furniture, rent, and anything related to operating exspenses of k2 and ko.....so next time you want to flame k2 or someone who tells you to stop wasting your time with k2 and ko......look how many fingers are pointing back at you when you point the blame at them or someone like this kid posting[/b]

lol on u tez, b4 u got banned or whatever happend u played 24/7 and prolly payed people to exp u, now u tell people to get a life. LMAO

Forrrrrrrrrrrrr allllllllllll ko4lifeeeeeeee memberssssssssssss
    i didnt open this fucking topic i gave my freind the id and pass to make topic becous he wanted to ask somthing
    and he did this
    i am sorry about my freidn he is retard[/b]
    How come its the only ip logged on the account today then
    <ip here> 9 Today, 07:45 AM

aaaaauuugh

lol i love this thread :lol:
    i so gotta siggy some of what&#39;s in here...

whomever this kid is that originally created this thread has a valid point at the core of his argument.

good job.

somebody please copy and paste every post in this thread into the lounge section of knightonlineworld.com forums

How come its the only ip logged on the account today then
    <ip here> 9 Today, 07:45 AM[/b]
    cud of used the same pc whiule his friend was out the room :P

TunaFishyMe

I highly doubt your "friend" started this topic since you both mispell "asshole" (you "both" type it as ashole) Either you are the same person, or both of you are horribly educated. And I dont mean just in English.

Banned

lol, kinda funny how him AND his friend had the same spelling errors in their posts. When I was reading it I could also sense the same amount of retardedness in the posts. Imaginary friends ftw!

Micky14

tez right in 100%

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast