Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Lets all leave knight online and start beck to the real life

This is a discussion on Lets all leave knight online and start beck to the real life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; most of the people hare 20 years old + well i am 15 but i wanna say 1 thing this ...
Page: 3

most of the people hare 20 years old + well i am 15 but i wanna say 1 thing
    this game fuck your life
    u are playing 20 housr in aday
    u spend your moneu on pc game
    for fuck sake lets all quit it ..........
    think about ittttttttttttt
    u dont have freinds i am sure 100%
    only freinds in Clan from other places
    i mean in real life
    u probely look sucks and u have ugly faces and u dont have girl for sure
    and 1 more thing i am sure u dont even eat in days u allways on pc u dont have life this game is making your life suck
    k have good life bye[/b]
    people like you are irritating. you assume that just because you have serious problems with game addiction, that everyone else does. keep your issues to yourself.

people like you are irritating. you assume that just because you have serious problems with game addiction, that everyone else does. keep your issues to yourself.[/b]
    AMEN....zero is a genius.

people can stop playing whenever they want

i doubt there are many that play 20 hours a day...mods possibly but who knows

they spend money on the game...so what...who cares about 20$...if you have a life, and a job, and go to school, and other things...its just something to do in your spare time when your off work, out of school, bored, etc.......

we arent all fat 300 pound nerds who spend 20 hours a day on this game, who have no friends, and spend every penny on it like you.

not to mention....ask H0RR0R how much USD he can get with his dumb runescape phats...im sure a couple thousand dollars....thats not a waste...and people sell there KO accounts for 1000$...they spend like.. 9-25 a month on it....pretty good profit for spare time doing nothing dont ya think????

Ainelover12

as i wrote on detox, just cuz u guys have problems to keep gaming and reality apart, not every1 else does,

not to mention your friend and you spell exactly the same with all the t's (ittttttttttttttt) and crap. also you spell ashole the same.

Wow i didn't notice you guys were the same person.

:pic:

probably twins! ^_^

prestige459

for some strange feeling the leprachaun on my shoulder is telling me that it was u who made this post, not ur friend, i believe him

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: if u cant keep ur life stable while playing a game then u need therapy or something. tell ur friend that not all of us play 20 hours a day like him and we have lives. we play this game on our spare time cause we find it entertaining and what's the point of life if u arent having fun most of us (im sure some ppl here have that problem) have stable lives and are more successful than ur "friend" (im agreeing with what tuna said).

greishkan1

even a hour on this game spent makes you a fucking loser

for all those flaming this guy....get a life

he is right....k2 sucks and even if you spend any time on them or something they make your just plain stupid

your supporting everything about k2 even if you hate them by playing and not leaving

you buy there cars, houses, beers, hookers, office furniture, rent, and anything related to operating exspenses of k2 and ko.....so next time you want to flame k2 or someone who tells you to stop wasting your time with k2 and ko......look how many fingers are pointing back at you when you point the blame at them or someone like this kid posting[/b]
    It's not your's facking business what i do with my life. So shut the fuck up. If u dont like ko get lost. If i like i play as much as i want. If i want then i play 28/7

If its fun, play
    if its not, dont

englishbob

one question for people here, and i would like honest answers and i mean both honest with me and with yourself, and i'm in no way suggesting people have a 'problem' but;

'Do you regret discovering online games?'

I know i do, sure enough it's taken up time i would have otherwise been bored, but i'm sure it has also taken the place of other things i should have done.

one question for people here, and i would like honest answers and i mean both honest with me and with yourself, and i'm in no way suggesting people have a 'problem' but;

I know i do, sure enough it's taken up time i would have otherwise been bored, but i'm sure it has also taken the place of other things i should have done.[/b]
    the only time i have ever gone looking for free online games, was about 2 or 3 years ago. it was the end of 10th grade, last week of school i was looking for free online games i could play at school. I went to mmorpg.com (or somethin), went down the list, all the good games were pay to play, then i stumbled on knight online. i wrote down the site name and when i gto home i downloaded it and tried it

englishbob

the only time i have ever gone looking for free online games, was about 2 or 3 years ago. it was the end of 10th grade, last week of school i was looking for free online games i could play at school. I went to mmorpg.com (or somethin), went down the list, all the good games were pay to play, then i stumbled on knight online. i wrote down the site name and when i gto home i downloaded it and tried it[/b]
    you forgot to answer the question :lol:

Do you regret first discovering online gaming?

If you could go back, would you do it all again?

so stupid topics , not all of the people play 24/7 or very much. I sometimes play alot but never if som1 asks me to do something i would never say no because of exp or pk, NEVER ! irl > pc game oký ?

and alot of people just play 1-3 hours a day , so don't think that that can destroy your real life

llJuanMall

even a hour on this game spent makes you a fucking loser[/b]

lol on u tez, b4 u got banned or whatever happend u played 24/7 and prolly payed people to exp u, now u tell people to get a life. LMAO[/b]
    i totally agree with Ainelover12, if Tez now says that playing this game makes u a fuking loser then he is also calling himself a loser... h34r:

aaaaauuugh

I know i do, sure enough it's taken up time i would have otherwise been bored, but i'm sure it has also taken the place of other things i should have done.[/b]
    for me, ko was a bad habit that replaced another bad habit.
    i still have a normal life, but ko was a game that someone mentioned in the official elder scrolls forum. everybody was waiting for oblivion to be released, and i didn't feel like looking for another game to try, so i checked out ko. the funny thing is that the time i spent in ko was the time i usually reserved for going to strip clubs. lol
    :huh: yeah... can't believe ko replaced strip clubs, but it did. also spent the same money on ko that i usually spent in strip clubs.
    either way, i would have lost money, so i regret being hooked on ko in the past, and i regret being hooked on strip clubs.
    :P

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast