Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Lets all leave knight online and start beck to the real life

This is a discussion on Lets all leave knight online and start beck to the real life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; for me, ko was a bad habit that replaced another bad habit. i still have a normal life, but ko ...
Page: 4

englishbob

for me, ko was a bad habit that replaced another bad habit.
    i still have a normal life, but ko was a game that someone mentioned in the official elder scrolls forum. everybody was waiting for oblivion to be released, and i didn't feel like looking for another game to try, so i checked out ko. the funny thing is that the time i spent in ko was the time i usually reserved for going to strip clubs. lol
    :huh: yeah... can't believe ko replaced strip clubs, but it did. also spent the same money on ko that i usually spent in strip clubs.
    either way, i would have lost money, so i regret being hooked on ko in the past, and i regret being hooked on strip clubs.
    :P[/b]
    good honest response

not that i have to explain myself but im 29 years old and i play during the week to make time fly by until i get to go home to see my family and friends because i work out of town and what else is there to do but sit in the hotel and watch tv all night? and most the people on here that i play with around the same age play because it's what intrest them to do....i guess not all of us want to go smoke crack but this game is a hobby..so people dooo carry it too far....but just because you got raped at war real bad doesnt mean you have to take it out on other people, your not dedicated to this hobby as much as others are!!

p.s. dont cry here when you get ownd at war and take it out on the "LOSERS"

najes

You know his kind right... I see alot of topics of ppl who are whining that k2 isnt taking care of nothing but getting money from perm
    And still you keep paying them :S
    i dont think that all who playes Ko dont have a life but alot off ppl (old and young) can sit over 18 hours a day on the comp playing and playing
    a chines guy died from playing a comp game over 50 hours!
    think about the dis advantage of playing alot in ko
    ruin your vision
    dont doing any exersize (you become fat!)
    and the lists go on and on
    and for what? what dose becoming the ultimate player gives you? plessure for a few monthes \ years \ dayes? what? after you Plevel to 80 \ 72 you just pk pk pk pk pk pk pk pk pk pk pk pk the only thing you do
    dosnt it get borring from time to time? like i sed
    i DONT think that all who playes ko have no life but still limit your self the the best you can...
    <3 RayGirl

most of the people hare 20 years old + well i am 15 but i wanna say 1 thing
    this game fuck your life
    u are playing 20 housr in aday
    u spend your moneu on pc game
    for fuck sake lets all quit it ..........
    think about ittttttttttttt
    u dont have freinds i am sure 100%
    only freinds in Clan from other places
    i mean in real life
    u probely look sucks and u have ugly faces and u dont have girl for sure
    and 1 more thing i am sure u dont even eat in days u allways on pc u dont have life this game is making your life suck
    k have good life bye[/b]
    U&#39;ve just described yourself. so why don&#39;t u take your own advice and move on... Better said than done eh ?
    Learn how to manage your time dude. Trust me, there is life after KO gogogo get 1

Phosgene

jeez stop posting , youre just fulfilling the cause of this thread ._.

najes

U&#39;ve just described yourself. so why don&#39;t u take your own advice and move on... Better said than done eh ?
    Learn how to manage your time dude. Trust me, there is life after KO gogogo get 1[/b]
    HaHaHa Funny you i didnt decribed my self i didnt played ko for A LONG Time ever sence manes opend and i quited with Crusad3r after 1st month so cut me some slack
    Thnk you

SRY SRY I THOUGHT YOU ANSWERD MY REPLY MY MISTAKE

Banned

I just don&#39;t understand how people can honestly say Ko is a waste of time, and your a loser if you play ko blahblah. When your on a forum dedicated to ko...posting about ko. At least us players aren&#39;t being hypocrits. You have to know you have no life when your on a ko forum saying your a loser if you play ko. o.o

HaHaHa Funny you i didnt decribed my self i didnt played ko for A LONG Time ever sence manes opend and i quited with Crusad3r after 1st month so cut me some slack
    Thnk you

SRY SRY I THOUGHT YOU ANSWERD MY REPLY MY MISTAKE [/b]
    /Forgiven :lol:

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

its stupid because all the posts this guy makes a post and says it wasnt him he is retarded enough to make it exactly how his &#39;freinds&#39; wrote it.

great 1 there gg

dude its was not meeeeeeee!
    /close topic my freind did it
    i am not ashole like him
    i play in game maybe 6 hours in aday all the rest i go Clubs and play on my gitar and go school
    swiming pool
    i know i play to much time in pc
    but i still got fucking good life
    i dont know what is problem why he did it maybe becous he want me to play with him in Enemry territtry som kind of stuped game well
    sorry about what my freind did[/b]

funny this post of you
    is in the same stupid
    format as the original where
    you type 4-5 words per
    line with no punctuation and
    you type with the same type of
    attitude as the original..

Some of us aren&#39;t stupid.. It&#39;s obvious you wrote the original post now you are being flamed and want to take it back. You&#39;re theory couldn&#39;t be even more wrong, maybe you spend too much time on the game and ruin you&#39;re life but when you grow up you will realize how to prioritize you&#39;re time.. I&#39;m 28 and I have 3 kids.. I have a g/f I spend very much time with and still have plenty of time to work and to play Knight Online.. Thats whats so great about DCZ I can get on in my spare tiem when kids are napping or playing and just pk for a bit and take many breaks from the game to spend time with my kids and g/f..

Anyways you can play a game and still have a life, it&#39;s called moderation.

Xtr3m3

All I can say is that all that have play KO past and present HAVE enjoy it some point in time. If you say otherwise you are lying to all of us and lying to yourself, so dont&#39;t make yourself look like a complete fucker here....ok?
    And if you want to contradict what I said, then why all you players got to lv 65+ huh??
    cause they stold you money?.... I dont think so :lol:

I&#39;m not blaming anybody here, but please be realistic

-Francisco AKA PICO

EDIT: and yes you CAN control yourself when playing Knight Online

even a hour on this game spent makes you a fucking loser

for all those flaming this guy....get a life

he is right....k2 sucks and even if you spend any time on them or something they make your just plain stupid

your supporting everything about k2 even if you hate them by playing and not leaving

you buy there cars, houses, beers, hookers, office furniture, rent, and anything related to operating exspenses of k2 and ko.....so next time you want to flame k2 or someone who tells you to stop wasting your time with k2 and ko......look how many fingers are pointing back at you when you point the blame at them or someone like this kid posting[/b]

Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black eh or however that saying goes..

Anyways, this is a game, it&#39;s entertainment. If I&#39;d rather watch TV(i hate tv) I would have to pay for cable, it&#39;s not worth the amount you pay for what you get in entertainment, but if you want it you pay it.. Is a soda at the theater worth 3-5$? No, but if thats the type of entertainment you want you pay for it... In order to skateboard I have to spend an assload on deck, bearings, trucks, wheels etc.. A deck is not worth 30-50$ for a fuckin plank of wood, not to mention how spendy skate shoes are.. But the fun value is well worth the $..

I have payed premium for this game many many times and am quite sastisfied with the fun I got for my money, thank you..

Manboy101

I know everyone wants this thread to die, but I want to say my 2 cents

People play Ko because they want to. I have seen 30+ year olds in ares and they still have a life. @Tez, so if you are bored 1 night with nothing to do, and you deicde to play Ko and chill with your friends, that makes you a loser? Your just a damn hypocrite, you used to play 24/7 and now you telling people to get a life? I play KO for the entertainment value of the game. If I am bored with nothing to do, I hope on KO. Now if you pay for Bronze prem, thats like $8 bucks right there, you still have a life, losing 8 bucks aint gonna kill.

-RW-

I find it quite relaxing to play an hour or 2 when i get off work, get some of the stress out...

funny thing with tez aswell is hes sayying ppl are losers for spending so much time on ko well as ppl have already pointed out

1. he spent 24/7 on the game aswell as real money for items etc.

2.as far as i know hes planning on spending the near future on a different mmo so wht makes playing 2moons x amount of hours a day ok and playing ko x amount of hours ur a loser? lol

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast