Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Lets all leave knight online and start beck to the real life

This is a discussion on Lets all leave knight online and start beck to the real life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I played for something to do. It never ruined me, never really gave me any problems with school either. KO ...
Page: 5

Banned Senior Member

I played for something to do. It never ruined me, never really gave me any problems with school either. KO probably stopped me from doing some stupid shit during my last 2 years of HS that I would have done if I wasn't playing the game

People can do what they want, play what they want.

i think we're all hypocrit in someway
    we talk shit about the game(not evry1) but they still play - like me

Banned

lol on u tez, b4 u got banned or whatever happend u played 24/7 and prolly payed people to exp u, now u tell people to get a life. LMAO[/b]
    actually i quit over a month before i was banned and i didnt play 24/7 for over a year before that so please get your facts in order before you make assumptions.....the game at one point was good but it hasnt been for a long time....i quit 24/7 before it went to shit....when it was fun and all the old players were here with no exp bug, no large amount of macroers, no koexp in cz it was fun.....if you stayed after all that your stupid....if you notice most of us quit full time playing this long before ROFD.....there is a reason why....it isnt fun when the turk next to you jumps 10 levels in one day....it isnt fun when you step out of human base and are arrow showered by turks sitting in there orc base....yeah you call all this fun.....now after quiting is it fun to play against dupers who have all +9 items and +3 or better jewels and a gms says to you "its ok to have +9 items and +3 jewels now even if there duped cause the lead gm said we cant know how they got the +9" WOW MORONS THATS FUN
    i totally agree with Ainelover12, if Tez now says that playing this game makes u a fuking loser then he is also calling himself a loser... h34r:[/b]
    yes i was a loser to ever think k2 and ko would change for the better....but diff is i wised up long before rofd and had some other idiot level it...and i playing less then 2 hours most times and instead i worked and spent my time with family......also if any of you can read i said "IF YOU ARE STILL PLAYING KO NOW YOUR A LOSER" ... why you ask NOW.....cause its absolutely shit now....there is no saving this game and now with k2 buying grando espranda which is there main focus they have no concern for you or ko

open your eyes people....your nothing more then a fucking $$$$$ sign....sorry to say thats not how i want to be looked at by a company or want to support a company who looks at me that way

Banned

funny thing with tez aswell is hes sayying ppl are losers for spending so much time on ko well as ppl have already pointed out

1. he spent 24/7 on the game aswell as real money for items etc.

2.as far as i know hes planning on spending the near future on a different mmo so wht makes playing 2moons x amount of hours a day ok and playing ko x amount of hours ur a loser? lol[/b]
    only spent tons of time when it was good and k2 was not so bad....before tim fox got fired...so wrong there

never spent my money on this game so wrong there

2moons will be out july 30th and i will play less then 10 hours per week so wrong there.

really my days of games are done as money and family is way more important......i dont make as much when i dont focus on my business...thats a fact

I am 23. Yes I am on the game a lot...But mostly my character is just sitting there racking up pms from random people asking for money or for clan. Have you ever thought the reason older people play is because its something to relax them after work? Or that family members play the game and talk on vent that are hundreds of miles or continents away from each other?? Yes I have friends outside of ko but I would not give one moment back playing the game. I have met many cool people from different parts of the world and some even from different states who I have befriended and met and plan on meeting in real life. Oh and don't you think people from the military play ke? I know 2 of them that play. And I bet there are many more. So yes we play ko and waist our money. But like other people have said why not play ko instead of having bad habbets that can kill you. So i myself pic giving up four hours or so a day of my life instead of something worse.

only spent tons of time when it was good and k2 was not so bad....before Tim fox got fired...so wrong there

never spent my money on this game so wrong there

2moons will be out July 30th and i will play less then 10 hours per week so wrong there.

really my days of games are done as money and family is way more important......i dont make as much when i dont focus on my business...that's a fact[/b]
    good to hear. i wasnt trying to take the pis or nowt i was just pointin it out ^^ and as for 2moons il be moving ther myself

and when i said 24/7 i didnt actually mean 24/7 literally :P

llJuanMall

open your eyes people....your nothing more then a fucking $$$$$ sign....sorry to say thats not how i want to be looked at by a company or want to support a company who looks at me that way[/b]
    Maybe most of the people actually spend their money in this game, but others don't. Some people just play it for fun even if the game is crap, they like it, they have fun and dont spend a cent.

KalaBunga Senior Member

:-o i got reallife got lots of friends etc no gf atm but wokring on that.

like to go out . or play games wiht friend.

and Yes i can play 20 hours of Ko or ohter games if im enjoying wiht friends i can even do 3 days w/o sleep at a Lan party when im there wiht friends

Banned

Maybe most of the people actually spend their money in this game, but others don't. Some people just play it for fun even if the game is crap, they like it, they have fun and dont spend a cent. [/b]
    everyone spends money on premi or you dont log in

Infat

Actually I can vouch for Tez as I was in UK for some time and He was on maybe 2 or 3 times in 2 weeks. Mostly it was Aviv or Kuda.. Regardless...I'm 27 and I like playing MMORPG's because it is an inexpensive way to waste time... 1 month WoW - 15.00 One 2-hour movie $9.00...And you have to admit it is fun to make friends from all over the world. Now some people take it to the limit..I save tons of $$ by playing games B)

llJuanMall

everyone spends money on premi or you dont log in[/b]
    then again NOT everyone...
    as I said before MOST of the people pay for the game but NOT everyone does... u can log in and out easily at night.

Banned

Actually I can vouch for Tez as I was in UK for some time and He was on maybe 2 or 3 times in 2 weeks. Mostly it was Aviv or Kuda.. Regardless...I'm 27 and I like playing MMORPG's because it is an inexpensive way to waste time... 1 month WoW - 15.00 One 2-hour movie $9.00...And you have to admit it is fun to make friends from all over the world. Now some people take it to the limit..I save tons of $$ by playing games B)[/b]
    i will agree with you its a cheaper way to waste time when you dont pay for premi 25 per month for gold or lower....and also it would be more fun in another game since ko sucks....thats my point....i agree games are fun just not ko....its gotten to bad to tolerate now

then again NOT everyone...
    as I said before MOST of the people pay for the game but NOT everyone does... u can log in and out easily at night.[/b]
    yes u can but then you run the fact that there is no one in cz to pk against....what fun is that....run around cz in diez when there is less then 30 orcs.....to keep killing the same person gets tiresome and also almost all the rogues just light feet away when they cant win.....i tried to do no premi and just play at night but when i logged there was no one online......only when turks are on was there people to pk against and then i had to pay premi to log in

llJuanMall

i will agree with you its a cheaper way to waste time when you dont pay for premi 25 per month for gold or lower....and also it would be more fun in another game since ko sucks....thats my point....i agree games are fun just not ko....its gotten to bad to tolerate now
    yes u can but then you run the fact that there is no one in cz to pk against....what fun is that....run around cz in diez when there is less then 30 orcs.....to keep killing the same person gets tiresome and also almost all the rogues just light feet away when they cant win.....i tried to do no premi and just play at night but when i logged there was no one online......only when turks are on was there people to pk against and then i had to pay premi to log in[/b]
    fair enough, but u get used to it. I did and sometimes im lucky and can log in during the day xD

I play ko, like many others, for fun. Over the years i have met so many interessting people: The people in shinigami, and now more recently the people in amity. All off them are a happy bunch of kind people i like to spend time online with. Im not playing for items, money, fame w/e. And the little money i spend on bronze prem is money well spend i think since i cant spend that money on bad things like drugs or smokes.

aaaaauuugh

I just don't understand how people can honestly say Ko is a waste of time, and you're a loser if you play ko blahblah. When you're on a forum dedicated to ko...posting about ko. At least us players aren't being hypocrits. You have to know you have no life when you're on a ko forum saying you're a loser if you play ko. o.o[/b]
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAhahahaaaa

seriously, i love it! best post in this thread so far!!!!